PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 02:07:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Hchangeri
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Hchangeri  (Read 33365 times)
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #60 on: 2007 January 06, 07:11:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She could be more than depressed she could be maniac. Maniacs "can be" very melodramic" needing the attention on them, even tell stories. Good grief there are so many illnesses through that fit into bizaare behavior, but for some online they like to tell stories just out of a need for attention and self importance. I have not read the thread in hours.
Have you noticed theres only a couple of these people coming out, her and exnem, the rest are kind of just avoiding us. They may be reading our threads, but their not being vocal or defending themselves.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
LesserOr
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #61 on: 2007 January 06, 10:33:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Woe is me, the money I've spent for you! All for you (scumsuckers)! Pity meeeeee!"

Reversal of fortune.

Quote from: "Renatus"
I really wonder what the hell happened to HChangeri to get her like this. When I first saw her putting stuff online it was on MTS2 and she was very friendly, very happy to be sharing. Now it's a year and a half later and she's acting entitled, greedy, and incredibly unbalanced.

Classic Drama Queen Syndrome.
In the larval stage they slather on the honey to attract a following. Once crowned they gain the famous Royal Temper, and start withholding honey for loyalty and affection.
If they've done it properly, they'll have a nice swarm of drones to defend the honor of the crown.

Considering the dearth of HChangeri defenders, well...

It sounds a lot more like immaturity than some "mental problem."
icedwhitemocha
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #62 on: 2007 January 06, 10:47:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "sickpuppy"
Oh yeah! She said she was nuts, didn't she? Somehting about major depression blah blah blah? IF I remember right anyway...SO--she's just off her meds again  :lol:

ERM... I am clinically depressed and have been on various medications to treat the disorder for about 7 years.  At a couple different times I have gone off my meds for one reason or another, and of course my symptoms got worse and my behavior changed - but I did NOT go crazy and did NOT become a psycho-bitch.  This behavior is not due to simple depression.  It is far too outrageous.  Depression WITH an associating mental disorder, perhaps.  Like Soup Parrot said, this seems almost manic.  

Or she's just a drama queen and mental illness has nothing to do with it.

KA Polonius.
Exnem sims
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #63 on: 2007 January 06, 13:17:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She might have some type of psychosis even.   That might explain the expenditure getting out of hand.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #64 on: 2007 January 06, 14:01:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "teadrinker"
She might have some type of psychosis even.   That might explain the expenditure getting out of hand.

Overspending is also a classic symptom of bipolar disorder.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #65 on: 2007 January 06, 15:27:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah but that's overspending from impulse, for fun (my 2nd husband had bipolar) whereas with Chagnerih it seems more a delusional obsessive thing like sims creating is a really important mission.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #66 on: 2007 January 06, 17:34:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "teadrinker"
Yeah but that's overspending from impulse, for fun (my 2nd husband had bipolar) whereas with Chagnerih it seems more a delusional obsessive thing like sims creating is a really important mission.

Yes, she's been sent to Earth with an important mission. Spend as much as you can and make game content. I have to admit, sometimes when I feel down and depressed, I go on a shopping spree and buy lots of pointless junk which I regret buying later.

BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #67 on: 2007 January 06, 17:40:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I would think with all this money she's spent on stuff that she makes sound like it was all for Sims shit, that she'd make better content.

Or at least learn how to use SimPE and make any of it more than "Decorative only"
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #68 on: 2007 January 06, 17:44:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Torq thats why i have sims, lots of freebies for them, and helps me not excercise that need of going on real life shopping spree I cant afford. Cool for stuff I dont need Cool

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
torque
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #69 on: 2007 January 06, 17:45:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
Torq thats why i have sims, lots of freebies for them, and helps me not excercise that need of going on real life shopping spree I cant afford. Cool for stuff I dont need Cool

Tongue That's another addiction for me.

icedwhitemocha
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #70 on: 2007 January 07, 03:53:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlueSoup"
Well, I would think with all this money she's spent on stuff that she makes sound like it was all for Sims shit, that she'd make better content.

Or at least learn how to use SimPE and make any of it more than "Decorative only"

Yes, one would think... I wonder what type of shit-fit she'd throw if one of us edited (read: improved) some of her objects...

KA Polonius.
Exnem sims
LesserOr
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #71 on: 2007 January 07, 07:30:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not every bit of bad behavior is the result of a mental problem.
She's just immature and a liar. Lamentable, but perfectly normal.

She's grossly inflated the figures to "prove" that she's not out for profit, she's a saint losing her shirt! She just failed to think her clever plan through to the end.
Since we can't look over her shoulder, she expects everyone to believe whatever she spools out. But there are plenty of programs she could have at far less expense (or cracked), plenty of hosting packages.

Remember, this is the same person who brags about having a government employed white-hat hacker as a boyfriend / husband and/or similar friends, yet doesn't understand what might be the problem with publicly threatening to hack and trojan someone's website.
Worse, keeps bringing it up, so that anyone "watching" her DH would certainly see what a security risk she is.

More shit, same asshole.
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #72 on: 2007 January 08, 22:56:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm just wanted to see what she was up to. She says pay files have returned and this is her terms. I dont know if old or new.i see she is going to allow you to share them with a close friend, or relative. She said if you recolor a set of hers can get it free. And she's calling it a purchase not a donation, which is better:
http://www.retailsims.com/PurchasingGuidelines.htm

yamikuronue
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #73 on: 2007 January 08, 23:41:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TO ALL CREATORS WHO DISLIKE "PIRATES"

Do you have enough revenue to keep your site open?
You do? Great! Then you get to spend your free time doing a hobby you enjoy and putting it up on the internet so people can compliment you! What warm fuzzies. So why are you spending said free time bitching at us? We're not hurting you.

You say you don't have enough money to keep your site open?

Well, come here, I've got a little secret for you, let me whisper in your ear
closer
closer
that's it...
now listen real good, I'm only going to say this once...

YOU CAN GET FREE HOSTING AT MODTHESIMS2.COM

Why are you still here? go play sims! Remember? That game you like playing so very much that you even create custom content?
torque
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #74 on: 2007 January 09, 00:01:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "yamikuronue"
TO ALL CREATORS WHO DISLIKE "PIRATES"

Do you have enough revenue to keep your site open?
You do? Great! Then you get to spend your free time doing a hobby you enjoy and putting it up on the internet so people can compliment you! What warm fuzzies. So why are you spending said free time bitching at us? We're not hurting you.

You say you don't have enough money to keep your site open?

Well, come here, I've got a little secret for you, let me whisper in your ear
closer
closer
that's it...
now listen real good, I'm only going to say this once...

YOU CAN GET FREE HOSTING AT MODTHESIMS2.COM

Why are you still here? go play sims! Remember? That game you like playing so very much that you even create custom content?

Man! That was good!  Cool

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: