PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 09:05:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Hchangeri
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Hchangeri  (Read 33433 times)
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #45 on: 2007 January 05, 20:57:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My. God. I'm speechless.
It's like shooting to a died duck.

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #46 on: 2007 January 05, 21:07:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

boy biting my tongue on this one:
Ichangheri; Why should anyone want to invest their time, effort and money into creating and sharing contents for a bunch of spoiled brats?
updated post here: The above is a quote from Ichangheri's current rant, notice end we are all out here spoiled brats.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #47 on: 2007 January 05, 21:09:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I certainly wouldn't want to invest the amount she claims to be - even if it was for the most wonderful people on earth

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Hchangeri
« Reply #48 on: 2007 January 05, 21:26:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HChangeri is absolutely out of her mind.

And Inge, I may just go you one better on that tutorial idea and write one on legally acquiring the tools needed to make things for the game without spending any more than one normally would for one's internet connection, for the REALLY chea- er, broke.

Fifteen hundred bloody dollars. Shit.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #49 on: 2007 January 05, 21:32:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know nothing about meshing, but it seems to me that most people do pretty well with Milkshape. And I do know about texturing: if she bought Photoshop instead of just using Gimp, she's out of her mind.

Oh wait, this is HChangeri. Of course she's out of her mind.

Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #50 on: 2007 January 05, 21:36:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a recollection of a well-known sims 1 creator getting into a flap when she heard that Maxis would be using Maya to make the objects and assumed creators would need to buy it too.   A collection was set up to get her the money to buy it - which I think is something like $1500?  I really don't know but it's a lot.

I spoke up and said "whayyyyy hold your horses, I am sure there will be other ways for us to do it, let's wait till the time comes"

I wonder if that collection went ahead, how much money was collected, and who that creator was, because I have quite forgotten.

jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #51 on: 2007 January 05, 21:58:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh god. She's....she's fucking mental. Her first (well, second, the REALLLLLLY long one) post there almost, perhaps nearly kinda suggested that she was almost going to talk about it sensibly. It reminds me of like...you know when you have a fight with someone, a massive, screaming fight...then both of you calm down, and you're both still extremely cross, but...you can talk about it, then you reach an understanding, and all is uneasily okay.
That's what I thought was happening...like...everyone, Blue, Inge, JMTmom, Calalily, said 'Okay, you're a nutter, but we hear what you're saying, and here's what we're saying'.......and she manages to react as even more of a psychopath than ever...

Still, at least she's very VERY publicly shown her true colours now, in discussion rather than just plain insane rants...

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Hchangeri
« Reply #52 on: 2007 January 05, 22:07:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really wonder what the hell happened to HChangeri to get her like this. When I first saw her putting stuff online it was on MTS2 and she was very friendly, very happy to be sharing. Now it's a year and a half later and she's acting entitled, greedy, and incredibly unbalanced. Severe manic phase? Bad medication? Greed took over and ate her brain?
sickpuppy
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #53 on: 2007 January 05, 22:13:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't she get married...and lost her job. Both enough to make someone nutty, and completely nuts if they were a little nutty to start with, eh?
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #54 on: 2007 January 05, 22:21:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe the whole paysite/donationgift culture got to her, it really is becoming self-fuelling.

Hchangeri
« Reply #55 on: 2007 January 05, 22:35:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "sickpuppy"
Didn't she get married...and lost her job. Both enough to make someone nutty, and completely nuts if they were a little nutty to start with, eh?

Mm, yes. However, I'm going to be judgmental and say that one would have to be terribly fragile mentally for those events alone to drive someone to that level of behaviour.

[eta: Now I'm wondering why FreakAboutSims is so stupid, but I think that's going to have to be one of those mysteries of life.]
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #56 on: 2007 January 05, 22:43:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

drats everybody i had both windows open, and posted on the SC thread by mistake, than here. Oh well lol put the copyright info up there. Let everyone go read it.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
sickpuppy
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #57 on: 2007 January 06, 00:08:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh yeah! She said she was nuts, didn't she? Somehting about major depression blah blah blah? IF I remember right anyway...SO--she's just off her meds again  :lol:
Captain Flint
Landlubber

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #58 on: 2007 January 06, 00:17:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Renatus"
Quote from: "sickpuppy"

Mm, yes. However, I'm going to be judgmental and say that one would have to be terribly fragile mentally for those events alone to drive someone to that level of behaviour.

[eta: Now I'm wondering why FreakAboutSims is so stupid, but I think that's going to have to be one of those mysteries of life.]

Well since we are speaking about the sims 2 community which have already shown the world that they are a "Bunch of Nutters"
i would have to say in no doubt she was "already insane" or the biggest nutter in the community so far and is now using an excuse, a piss poor one at that,  Especialy one that calls the community
a Bunch of Spoiled Brats
or says things like
Calling out for a few old friends to infect the stolen files with viruses is some bizarre rant?

this all tells me she is more loopy than anyone in the community and has some sort of vengance towards the sims 2 communty which has nothing and everything to do with her files (Scary) especialy if done allows the laws to be used againts her, especialy now if one of her files does come into light of a virus attachment, she then laughs and says she is doing better than before with all the debate crap about her.

My Questions are:

If she hates everyone to the point of "we are spoiled brats" then why create for us? Money? (Doubtfull) as she spends more than she makes, Recognition and power in the community? (Doubtfull again) as she is in no way a powerful creator and only recognised by her latest rants. so why?

If she hates everyone to the point of "we are spoiled brats" then why respond to any of us? is it because she is obsessed by the community and her creations? or creating in general? or that she needs us more than we need her? (Possibly) ... what is it that drives her to stay in the community at this point? obviously whatever it is? i can only keep comming to the conclusions that she is obsessed in some strange and beyond normal obsessions to the sims 2 community perhaps.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/exnem]Exnem[/url] Exnem
Sims 2
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #59 on: 2007 January 06, 01:05:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Having a bunch of nutters like the Sims 2 Community call you crazy is really a bad sign. I hope her husband keeps her away from sharp objects.  :shock:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: