PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 09:53:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Hchangeri
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Hchangeri  (Read 33438 times)
stim
Landlubber

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #30 on: 2007 January 04, 00:56:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love how she's so awesome, that it's her we have a problem with.

Oh noes! You're making money legally! We-hate-you-so-much-we-have-been-foiled-what-are-we-going-to-dooooo?

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/exnem]Exnem[/url]  Peggy Sims 2  The Sims Resource
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #31 on: 2007 January 04, 11:01:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "stim"
I love how she's so awesome, that it's her we have a problem with.

Oh noes! You're making money legally! We-hate-you-so-much-we-have-been-foiled-what-are-we-going-to-dooooo?

Yeah. The only one we really love is Carla Niven.

Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #32 on: 2007 January 05, 18:12:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She came out of the Lair again
http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=30984&page=43&pp=25 last page on that thread long diatribe. Good i got her worked in a lather. Im going to go enjoy my day.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #33 on: 2007 January 05, 20:02:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG look what she spends on her game!!!  No wonder she's in such a panic her husband probably threatened a divorce if she doesn't cut back a bit (or get the money back off us).

Do you think that might be the key to what turns some people into paysites, they start getting the game out of proportion and start buying a load of professional tools and professional hosting services for it and then get out of their depth?   Oh how sad!   People like that want a doctor not a website.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Pariland
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #34 on: 2007 January 05, 20:26:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I find it funny that she declares Malaysia as being known for it's fruad and it's terrorism.  Especially after she got Krispy Kreme lawyers on her case for stealing their trademark (fraud) and threatened to upload viruses onto people's computers (terrorism).

She needs to spend less money on Sims and more on a good therapist/crazy pills.

Plus, she's so delusional, I'm convinced that every word out of her mouth is a lie.
tIIsuggas
ARR!

Avatar V2.013.6 (alpha) Unsupported.

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #35 on: 2007 January 05, 20:32:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The crazy nut just contradicts herself all the time.

If her site has seen a rise in downloads, then why is she ranting.  She has free publicity.

If she doesn't delete or edit her posts, she has it there in black and white that she is 'selling' content.  Wonder if EA has seen the admittance.

We should all donate to her, so she can buy a JCB, I don't think a bigger spade will be sufficient.

"Tomatoes don't hurt" I said with a grin.
The next one did, it came in a tin.

My stuff at  MTS2
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #36 on: 2007 January 05, 20:32:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gee, $1500, if she had joined the platinum club over at DAZ3d she could of had some great software for 3D development at much way lower cost. NO she invested to make money off sims.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #37 on: 2007 January 05, 20:37:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good grief, the woman is seriously unwell.  :shock: And hilarious! Every time she unleashes a new rant, I can hear the pitter patter of little simmers racing over here.  :lol:

Maybe Thomas can gobble her up and pay her to keep quiet. She should be PMBD's official ambassador for all the traffic she brings to the site.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #38 on: 2007 January 05, 20:38:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "redisenchanted"

Maybe Thomas can gobble her up and pay her to keep quiet.

:giggle:

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Pariland
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #39 on: 2007 January 05, 20:42:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
Gee, $1500, if she had joined the platinum club over at DAZ3d she could of had some great software for 3D development at much way lower cost. NO she invested to make money off sims.

At $1500, you would think she could produce better CC.  I have yet to see anything she's done that couldn't be done in Milkshape 3D.  Her work is a serious waste of the abilities of 3DS Max.
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #40 on: 2007 January 05, 20:45:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just dont think her meshing skills are that hot personally, for her to be expecting pro status in any 3D field. I dont think Thomas would be that impressed with her skills either to hire her, there are better meshers out there.

Solowren
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #41 on: 2007 January 05, 20:46:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My god, $1500 spent on the Sims? Just pirate the damned software like everyone else if you want it that badly.  :roll:

quoth my brother-in-law:
"Boobs are way better than video games. I don't care what game or whose boobs."
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #42 on: 2007 January 05, 20:49:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well like it was said, can we really believe her, could be just another story of hers.

Hchangeri
« Reply #43 on: 2007 January 05, 20:49:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

$1500... whooboy. I liked some of her things but yeah, she's hardly a shining talent. She might be one of those unfortunate people who thinks that expensive tools will make her good at what she wants to do, not, y'know, practice and hard work.
Solowren
ARR!

View Profile
Hchangeri
« Reply #44 on: 2007 January 05, 20:50:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because seriously, when has practice and hard work ever paid off?

quoth my brother-in-law:
"Boobs are way better than video games. I don't care what game or whose boobs."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: