PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 23:07:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  For Lyriclee
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 35 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: For Lyriclee  (Read 145705 times)
The ISZ
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #330 on: 2006 December 02, 06:05:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not getting the insults to what she looks like either.  What does that have to do with the type of person she is?  I'm not in grade school and can find substantial reasons to not like someone.  Calling someone fat or ugly is something my 13 year old does.  She is a bitch because of her attitude and the way she treats people, not because she weighs more or looks a certain way.

But maybe that's just me.

o man is totally useless — he can always serve as a bad example.
Paysites Will Be Defeated!
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #331 on: 2006 December 02, 06:20:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, it's normal reaction, I believe; if a person is nice, or somehow liked in a community, he/she could be the ugliest piece of crap on the planet, but nobody would say a word about it.

Besides, if someone hates you, any single bit of information about you will became ground for insults. Nothing really nasty or evil, to me, it's a normal reaction scheme.

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #332 on: 2006 December 02, 06:35:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I insult any ugly person that posts their picture on the Internet. They deserve it. Posting your picture on the Internet is posting it for people to comment on. If you post your picture on the Internet and you are UGLY, I am going to say so!

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
yippee
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #333 on: 2006 December 02, 07:21:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

or i print their photos and use it for darts.  best replacement for your dartboard.  she does remind me of a cheap prostitute, and her boobies look like they where propped up with some sofa chair. i couldn't tell if they're really that high, it looks like she was being strangled by her mounds.  i don't have anything against fat women, in fact i think lyric is just curvaceous. on the other hand, i sharpen my pencils with a knife, so i'm the type of guy who likes his girl with a decent amount of flesh.  any guy who likes walking sticks is gay, imo.

f you still like watching cartoons and think the world is a nice warm place, FUCK YOU.  fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #334 on: 2006 December 02, 08:02:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She only looks that way because of the angle. If it weren't for the angle shot, she wouldn't even look the good kind of meaty, she'd just be a flat out whale. Tongue

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #335 on: 2006 December 02, 08:22:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really like this one I saw on Encyclopedia Dramatica:

discordkitty
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #336 on: 2006 December 02, 11:24:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Evirus"

Lol and naturally, being the oppinionated guy he is, he registered and posted that, later got a warning from discordkitty, continued bugging the mods over there an eventually got us banned... lol haven't those people ever heard of non-static IPs?

Damn I don't even remember that.

but yes, at least some of us are well aware of non-static IPs Cheesy
MMEStalker
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #337 on: 2006 December 02, 12:07:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "wicked_one"

they were commenting on her overusage of bright blue eyeshadow and her...what did they say...come hither glances that failed? (which I think meant that they thought it was funny she dolled herself up and tried to look sexy for the pics) in addition to her choice of camera angles.

I'd like to clarify that I don't give a damn about her appearance, the link was because I thought the photos smacked of trying to be sexy and using the techniques in the link and under this. I thought it was a bit pathetic. I'm certainly no better looking than Lyric so I'm not going to mock her looks, just her attempt to look attractive, since it's a technique that never convinces anyone with half a brain. And I think Pescado is right, if you put pictures on the internet for people to look at, you should expect honesty. If you act like a crazy bitch on the internet as well, you're going to get honesty mixed with a healthy dose of malice.
Vaughna
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #338 on: 2006 December 02, 14:46:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If she even posted real pics of herself to begin with.  You can put pics up of anyone and claim it's you.  Doesn't mean it is.  For all we know, she's really six hundred pounds with a beard and a mustache  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Those could be pics of someone she/he knows in real life, or anyone.  This is the internet, fraud is rampant.  I've been to forums where everyone just happens to look like they just stepped out of a Hollywood cafe.  Yeah, right.

It's true that looks mean nothing.  It's what you do that counts.  And her personality and actions are such shit that I would still want her dead whether she looked like a movie star or the bearded fat lady from a circus.  Death is too good for her.  I think if she was screaming in pain permanently that might make me feel better.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #339 on: 2006 December 02, 16:13:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Want her dead or tortured for eternity? Isn't that, um, kind of a lot for some crazy broad on the internet? Does she really affect you that much, especially now that she's no longer a mod at MTS2?

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #340 on: 2006 December 02, 18:23:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Probably. Me, I go with indifference tempered by distaste. If something happens, I hope it's amusing. Otherwise, meh.

Vaughna
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #341 on: 2006 December 02, 19:34:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "neriana"
Want her dead or tortured for eternity? Isn't that, um, kind of a lot for some crazy broad on the internet? Does she really affect you that much, especially now that she's no longer a mod at MTS2?

I have my reasons.  Perhaps I'll get my wish.  :twisted:
LovelyLies
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #342 on: 2006 December 03, 00:00:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "wicked_one"

[...]
I think its worse to be ugly on the inside than ugly on the outside...so thats why I didnt comment on her appearance...
[...]
...and was LovelyLies implying she herself is a camwhore or did i misread that?

It is far worse to be ugly on that inside than the out.  Agreed.

And no, I'm not a camwhore.  If I were I woulda taken the opportunity to post pictures of my bewbz of course.  I merely know a lot of camwhores and the things they do for attention and the fact that those angles are either a)good for hiding flaws[such as my overpuffy cheeks] or b)simply good looking artistically speaking.  Sticking someone dead center in the middle of a frame with a "come hither" look makes them look like their posing for a mug shot or you know, just a dumb woman who wears too much blue eyeshadow trying to look sexy.
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
For Lyriclee
« Reply #343 on: 2006 December 03, 00:04:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LyricLee needs her own entry at encyclopediadramatica

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
xBlackxDahliax
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #344 on: 2006 December 03, 00:23:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. She looks like the product of an affair between Dr. Frank N. Furter and this thing.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 35 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: