PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 16:00:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  For Lyriclee
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 35 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: For Lyriclee  (Read 144415 times)
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #195 on: 2006 October 30, 03:58:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlueSoup"
So LyricLee is a hypocrital beyotch.  I mean, we all knew that, but did you all know she sends stuff to people through MSN?

Yep, she's been doing it forever.

Lying thief she is.

Why does this not surprise me?
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
For Lyriclee
« Reply #196 on: 2006 October 30, 07:38:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The thing is, if you're doing it anyway just STFU about it and don't take some moral high ground you can't defend.

I mean, if the rules of her sites say 'discussion of this is not allowed' then fine, moderate said discussion. But don't act like mother theresa when you're the fucking bride of satan.

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
ElmoLovesCyclops
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #197 on: 2006 October 30, 08:17:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lackey"
Yet again my explanation for this hasn't been read or understood. So, shut up.

It was understood, It was not accepted.

Obviously you are not against it at all. You grabbed them and therefore you agree with us. You were just trying to make yourself feel better by telling us it was wrong. When that didnt work, you then agreed with us.

Well clearly it wasn't understood. Devil's advocate. Do you not understand what that means? Here.

One who argues against a cause or position, not as a committed opponent but simply for the sake of argument or to determine the validity of the cause or position.

Get it yet? I didn't change my opinion because i wasn't winning or whatever. I explained everything clearly the whole way along, some of you seem to not get it though because you still come out with the same shit.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #198 on: 2006 October 30, 08:45:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And it truly is the Devil's Advocate.

I think you just like to argue, which is all well and good.

I'm bored of it now though.
Xeon_Black
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #199 on: 2006 October 30, 15:19:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ElmoLovesCyclops"

Obviously you are not against it at all. You grabbed them and therefore you agree with us. You were just trying to make yourself feel better by telling us it was wrong. When that didnt work, you then agreed with us.

Well clearly it wasn't understood. Devil's advocate. Do you not understand what that means? Here.

One who argues against a cause or position, not as a committed opponent but simply for the sake of argument or to determine the validity of the cause or position.

Get it yet? I didn't change my opinion because i wasn't winning or whatever. I explained everything clearly the whole way along, some of you seem to not get it though because you still come out with the same shit.

I understand that you are feeling for the paysite creators but not loyally supporting paysites etc and that you even openly admit you download stuff here. What you claim is that you only want us to put ourselves in their shoes. You want us to understand their situation. Well, let's say I do understand it, understand it like how YOU do. Well, like you, I'm not rich, but if I am, I would gladly pay. So because I'm not rich, and I'm sharing your point, it's alright to download the goods here, just so long I feel the pang of guilt, right? Like you Cheesy
But really, I don't get it. What are you trying to convey? What if EVERYONE did accept your view and apply to it? Which means everyone feels bad for the paysite creators, but it's alright if they  download from this "immoral" site because they still have some conscience? Sorry, but it does feel a tad hypocritical to me. What's the point of expressing an opinion when one contradicts it through one's actions? Wink Besides, there are many people who still pay for them, so I doubt this site could run the paysites out of business. Also, I'm sure most of us here know what's it like for the creators, but we choose not to make a big deal out of it. I'd rather save my empathy for more depressing situations like tsunami victims or abused animals than some people crying over "stolen" sim content.

Please don't take my opinion personally, for it's not intend to attack you. Like you as well, I'm arguing for the sake of arguing.
And no, I'm not mocking you.
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #200 on: 2006 October 30, 16:28:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Get it yet?

Yes, I got it with your first post. You are talking out both sides of your ass. You have been from the first post. I could go through each one of them and point it out but why should I. You know what you are doing.

We can argue all day long but the bottom line is, your opinion means nothing.

Lyriclee has been sharing files for forever, she downloaded the goodies here and then claims a crock of shit. You downloaded the files here and then try and take a moral high ground. Seems you two are just alike. well there is one difference. Lyriclee is to chicken shit to admitt what she did or come here and defend herself.
Shark*Tooth*Hester
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #201 on: 2006 October 30, 17:21:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone paid for these items in the first place and paid for the bandwidth used to download them. If I buy a shirt from target, it belongs to me after I leave the store. They can't tell me not to wear it to k-mart because it embarasses them, or to never, ever give the shirt to someone else, or not to make it pillowcase once I'm done wearing it. Once I paid, it belongs to me, and I'll do whatever I feel like with it. Ultimately, if I want to share the items I paid for fair and square, then I will and there's nothing you can do about it.

This site isn't difficult to find, and a great deal of paysite owners know about it I'm sure. The reason they don't say anything about it? 1) If they did, they would risk more customers coming over, and oh they don't want you do that. You need to pay for their precious bandwidth don't you know. 2) They wouldn't stop making stuff anyway, because for every 1 person who knows how to go around the gate, there are 10 people paying to go through it. They don't really need you go fight their battles for them.

To keep it on topic...uh...

LyricLee is trashy. There.
ElmoLovesCyclops
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #202 on: 2006 October 31, 08:49:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Xeon_Black"
Quote from: "ElmoLovesCyclops"

I understand that you are feeling for the paysite creators but not loyally supporting paysites etc and that you even openly admit you download stuff here. What you claim is that you only want us to put ourselves in their shoes. You want us to understand their situation. Well, let's say I do understand it, understand it like how YOU do. Well, like you, I'm not rich, but if I am, I would gladly pay. So because I'm not rich, and I'm sharing your point, it's alright to download the goods here, just so long I feel the pang of guilt, right? Like you Cheesy
But really, I don't get it. What are you trying to convey? What if EVERYONE did accept your view and apply to it? Which means everyone feels bad for the paysite creators, but it's alright if they  download from this "immoral" site because they still have some conscience? Sorry, but it does feel a tad hypocritical to me. What's the point of expressing an opinion when one contradicts it through one's actions? Wink Besides, there are many people who still pay for them, so I doubt this site could run the paysites out of business. Also, I'm sure most of us here know what's it like for the creators, but we choose not to make a big deal out of it. I'd rather save my empathy for more depressing situations like tsunami victims or abused animals than some people crying over "stolen" sim content.

Please don't take my opinion personally, for it's not intend to attack you. Like you as well, I'm arguing for the sake of arguing.
And no, I'm not mocking you.

That's probably the nicest post anyone has posted back so far. Thankyou for understanding, you can have a different opinion or not but still argue the point just for the sake of it.

I'm not saying everyone has to feel guilty just to be allowed to download. I just thought the way things were went about were quite rude. I accept that Pescado is just a jerk or whatever he/she called themself but i don't like rudeness. Although, i will retaliate lol.

Quote from: "BlueSoup"
And it truly is the Devil's Advocate.

I think you just like to argue, which is all well and good.

I'm bored of it now though.

Me too.

Get it yet?

Yes, I got it with your first post. You are talking out both sides of your ass. You have been from the first post. I could go through each one of them and point it out but why should I. You know what you are doing.

We can argue all day long but the bottom line is, your opinion means nothing.

Lyriclee has been sharing files for forever, she downloaded the goodies here and then claims a crock of shit. You downloaded the files here and then try and take a moral high ground. Seems you two are just alike. well there is one difference. Lyriclee is to chicken shit to admitt what she did or come here and defend herself.

Nope, i'm not talking out either side of my ass. I have certain opinions on things, like thinking Lyric is a bad moderator and should relieve herself from that position but other than that most of the things i've said have been just for the sake of arguing. Fair enough i may not have conveyed that those were my reasons for posting most of the time but hey that's what happens when you post at 3 or 4am. This is a discussion forum no?

The thing that bugs me most is that you can't discuss something with someone who is sharing a different side or opinion without being a rude pig. You turn every discussion into an argument and for no reason at all. You never knew me before, never had anything against me in the first place so you had no reason to do that. Last but not least every thing i say gets brought back to LyricLee when i really don't give a shit about the whole Lyric situation. So stop being rude and let it go.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #203 on: 2006 October 31, 09:23:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some people are just exceptionally jumpy and rabid.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #204 on: 2006 October 31, 16:44:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The thing that bugs me most is that you can't discuss something with someone who is sharing a different side or opinion without being a rude pig. You turn every discussion into an argument and for no reason at all. You never knew me before, never had anything against me in the first place so you had no reason to do that. Last but not least every thing i say gets brought back to LyricLee when i really don't give a shit about the whole Lyric situation. So stop being rude and let it go.

All you have to do is say that getting free pay files is awesome.
Regardless of your moral belief.

I can see your post in a month where you will say "I cant believe I ever downloaded those files. This is so wrong blah blah blah."

We have all seen it before and we will see it again.
DonovanCook
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #205 on: 2006 October 31, 21:15:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I've been lurking long enough and feel the need to post. I've only been playing ts1 and ts2 for about 3 years but new to the sims community. Since April I've been very involved in S2C.  Over the summer, I've seen and heard things I couldn't believe, but Lyric takes the cake. I've known about the whole file-sharing thing for months, hell, who doesn't share their files? So for her to make such a beastly spectacle of herself like that was as entertaining as stomping on big blood-filled ticks. She crashed and burned in a beautiful; public way, like Evel Knievel, but less cool. Thanks for a place to openly talk about the shit that goes on and to share files.

Elmo-GET LAID HONEY!!! I know how you need it, you sex addict you. Wink

quot;Ever notice that 'What the hell' is always the right decision?" -Marilyn Monroe

I don't laugh in death's face. I tend to make belittling comments and snigger behind death's back.
ElmoLovesCyclops
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #206 on: 2006 November 01, 02:05:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All you have to do is say that getting free pay files is awesome.
Regardless of your moral belief.

I can see your post in a month where you will say "I cant believe I ever downloaded those files. This is so wrong blah blah blah."

We have all seen it before and we will see it again.

I've already said i like having the pay files for free. Why wouldn't i? It's one less thing i have to pay for. I'm not going to say that i can't believe i ever downloaded those files bla bla, i honestly can't see a reason for that.

Quote from: "DonovanCook"
Well, I've been lurking long enough and feel the need to post. I've only been playing ts1 and ts2 for about 3 years but new to the sims community. Since April I've been very involved in S2C.  Over the summer, I've seen and heard things I couldn't believe, but Lyric takes the cake. I've known about the whole file-sharing thing for months, hell, who doesn't share their files? So for her to make such a beastly spectacle of herself like that was as entertaining as stomping on big blood-filled ticks. She crashed and burned in a beautiful; public way, like Evel Knievel, but less cool. Thanks for a place to openly talk about the shit that goes on and to share files.

Elmo-GET LAID HONEY!!! I know how you need it, you sex addict you. Wink

:shock:  :? Do i know you?
The ISZ
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #207 on: 2006 November 01, 23:15:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LyricLee is a Forum Nazi Twat.  Can't put it any simpler than that.  I have never cared for that wench.  

She is nothing more than a little bitch that throws tantrums when she doesn't get her way or doesn't like what someone says.  She stomps her feet, throws a tantrum and bans you.  

And she also bitches about this place, yet downloads the stuff herself. Alrighty then.  :roll:

o man is totally useless — he can always serve as a bad example.
Paysites Will Be Defeated!
yamikuronue
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #208 on: 2006 November 02, 01:46:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, I was sympathetic to the paysite owners for a while..

then there was a thread about exchange bandits (blech) on S2C...

and it got hijacked into a discussion about paysites again.

Now, naturally, any good mod will come along and get the thread back on topic

But instead, Lyric comes along and whines about this site...

and Discordkitty adamently defends her...

and eventually, when the debate starts to go sour and people call Lyriclee names, the entire thread is DELETED, not locked, by Lyriclee, moments after I messaged Delphy saying that Lyriclee was calling various posters names and behaving like a total brat.

Nothing like burning the evidence, eh?

havn't decided if I'll actually download anything from here, but it's nice to have a place to vent.
sickpuppy
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #209 on: 2006 November 02, 01:55:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol: I LOVE you guys! For making this wonderful site and for ragging on LyricLee Major KissAss stupid wench! Thank you so much for the goodies and the validation (She's gotten on my case too for NOTHING!)

I think the worst part is Delphy ACCEPTS her treatment of everyone, takes her side hands down, accepts what she says as utter truth--everyone voicing against her is worng. What crap that is...I hate that he does that.

Edited to cut slack where slack just might be deserved.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 35 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: