PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 03:48:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  For Lyriclee
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 35 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: For Lyriclee  (Read 145725 times)
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #315 on: 2006 December 01, 19:46:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MMEStalker"

thats how i take all my pics  :lol:
sickpuppy
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #316 on: 2006 December 01, 19:54:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wickedone, are you lyriclee?

JM can tell us....
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #317 on: 2006 December 01, 20:43:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lmao oh god no
i think thats the worst thing anybodys ever called me  :lol:

i was just saying that i try to take my pics like that to hide ya know, the warts, the big nose, and the scaly green skin Smiley
Keijra
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #318 on: 2006 December 01, 23:18:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh. My. Lord.

Just say no to bad makeup and attempted come hither glances.

On the upside, I feel much better about myself. Hell, I am a farking supermodel in comparison!
ChloeFox
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #319 on: 2006 December 01, 23:33:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

she's ugly. plain and simple. and lame. and stupid. and fat. she sucks at life!
ScurvyLass
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #320 on: 2006 December 01, 23:58:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Teeheehee...I thought she looked like a dirty crackhead when I saw the pictures on S2C.  No offense to those housewives out there-it's not an easy job.  She just looks fat, sweaty and dirty and her sweater cows are nasty too no matter how big they are.
sickpuppy
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #321 on: 2006 December 02, 00:06:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy  Had to ask. Sorry to insult you  Cheesy
Evirus
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #322 on: 2006 December 02, 00:22:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Keijra"
Oh. My. Lord.

Just say no to bad makeup and attempted come hither glances.

On the upside, I feel much better about myself. Hell, I am a farking supermodel in comparison!

Haha really Imma join the club. Looking at a lyriclee pic is a self esteem boost anyday!
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #323 on: 2006 December 02, 00:29:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well im glad the pics are helping you guys feel better lol
google didn't have bigger versions of those pictures in their cache but I'm guessing the threads surelyfunke mentioned earlier have "better" ones

and sickpuppy since i walked into that one with my comment i cant entirely blame you....i couldnt stop laughing when i saw that you thought i was her :lol:
Randomness
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #324 on: 2006 December 02, 02:42:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I the only one tired of seeing people insult LyricLee's looks when they've got more than enough ammunition to insult her behaviors and actions? People, come on. Calling her ugly, fat and other 'lovely' terms like that makes her look more like an actual victim of online bullying. Can't we just stick to her attitude and leave the physicalities out of it?
Evirus
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #325 on: 2006 December 02, 03:35:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Denimjo"
Am I the only one tired of seeing people insult LyricLee's looks when they've got more than enough ammunition to insult her behaviors and actions? People, come on. Calling her ugly, fat and other 'lovely' terms like that makes her look more like an actual victim of online bullying. Can't we just stick to her attitude and leave the physicalities out of it?

OMG Denimjo don't get your panties in a twist, we're having fun *looks at deminjo with shifty eyes* unless you're a lyric supporter :lol: that would just make me laugh at you.

We all know she's a notorious self-righteous *snort* lying wannabe sim nazi who suffers from all-month psychotic pms spasms and used to get her ass kissed by wannabes and weak followers. We all know that she's got some serious attitude issues and in real life is probably on the grapefruit diet that doesn't work... meaning a sorry ass pimply loser that looks like a cheap wannabe goth hooker

So yeah, lighten up!
LovelyLies
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #326 on: 2006 December 02, 03:35:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*is a little distrubed by that 'hmm' link*

I take pictures at odd angles but I certianly am not fat.  Perhaps it's simply a camwhore thing?  Even if LyricLee clearly displays those angles.  Either way, I'm more disgusted by her actions than I am by her looks.
Immortal
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #327 on: 2006 December 02, 04:48:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "LovelyLies"
*is a little distrubed by that 'hmm' link*

I take pictures at odd angles but I certianly am not fat.  Perhaps it's simply a camwhore thing?  Even if LyricLee clearly displays those angles.  Either way, I'm more disgusted by her actions than I am by her looks.

Well, about those angles...for me the always upward angle was one of the natural ones for holding a camera at arms length...Because if you angle it properly, you can make it so your arm doesn't show at all.

I am a bit heavy, but nothing *near* what is shown in the example pics.

ne by one they died.
A massacre that took all night
They had no chance, it was no fight
You can't kill what has been killed before...
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #328 on: 2006 December 02, 05:03:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, you post your ugly mug, and I can insult you, too.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #329 on: 2006 December 02, 05:18:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I merely provided the requested pictures I don't recall saying anything about her appearance
I, for once, am innocent.
People weren't just saying she was fat or ugly, they were commenting on her overusage of bright blue eyeshadow and her...what did they say...come hither glances that failed? (which I think meant that they thought it was funny she dolled herself up and tried to look sexy for the pics) in addition to her choice of camera angles.

I think its worse to be ugly on the inside than ugly on the outside...so thats why I didnt comment on her appearance...

As for the cam angle...if it's a digicam or a regular camera i could understand it being "natural" to have your arm slightly elevated to take a pic of yourself and of course to look up at it....but if you are using a camera that is normally plugged into your pc such as a webcam, it should be stationary so there is no need for the angle unless your monitor is up way above your head...and was LovelyLies implying she herself is a camwhore or did i misread that?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 35 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: