PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:00:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  For Lyriclee
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 35 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: For Lyriclee  (Read 144413 times)
Lyric
For Lyriclee
« Reply #45 on: 2006 October 20, 22:53:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Icky"
When I logged in earlier there was a member called "Lyric" reading this board  :?

Sigh.

I am not LyricLee. DNS me. Check my join date both here and at MTS.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #46 on: 2006 October 20, 23:09:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a bit of an unfortunate name choice, but I know there's a Lyric at both MATY and TLS.
Lyric
For Lyriclee
« Reply #47 on: 2006 October 20, 23:18:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlueSoup"
It's a bit of an unfortunate name choice, but I know there's a Lyric at both MATY and TLS.
\

That's me.

It isn't unfortunate at all, actually, since I joined MTS2 before LyricLee did, and now because of some bitch's idiocy, I have to feel defensive about my name choice. It's a name choice I've been using online since 1985.

adsl-70-232-51-211.dsl.ltrkar.sbcglobal.net <---- me

c-69-242-46-150.hsd1.nj.comcast.net <---- her
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #48 on: 2006 October 20, 23:25:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well it's unfortunate in that her name shortens to yours and makes everyone suspicious of you. Wink  No worries from me.
Lyric
For Lyriclee
« Reply #49 on: 2006 October 20, 23:31:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well it's unfortunate in that her name shortens to yours and makes everyone suspicious of you. Wink  No worries from me.

Thanks, Blue. Smiley

I came back to make certain you realized the "bitch" I meant was LyricLee and not you!

I don't post often anywhere anymore, I keep to myself, keep my game updated, don't bother anyone ... but I had to straighten out the misunderstanding re my name.

As you were, everyone. I return to lurk mode.
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #50 on: 2006 October 21, 00:45:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lyric"

Thanks, Blue. Smiley

I came back to make certain you realized the "bitch" I meant was LyricLee and not you!

I don't post often anywhere anymore, I keep to myself, keep my game updated, don't bother anyone ... but I had to straighten out the misunderstanding re my name.

As you were, everyone. I return to lurk mode.

LMAO, I see the name before I started reading. I knew it couldnt be her. She has yet to come up with the cahoonas to post. You dont have to lurk. No one will bother you just because of your name. Liarlee has a way of posting and standing out that I doubt she could change her name and hide because all would know it was her.
Enelar
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #51 on: 2006 October 21, 03:36:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good lord, what a bitchy snot Lyriclee is.  :roll:

"I BAN YOU I WIN OMG"

Okay.. right, just keep burying your head in the sand dear.

Kill fandom now, got it memorized?
arrrohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #52 on: 2006 October 21, 04:17:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think you all should be making more of an effort to pirate-ize your names.

Blue Soup could be Bluebeard Soup.  

Lyric is a little trickier.
SnugglySim
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #53 on: 2006 October 21, 21:46:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "arrrohina"
I think you all should be making more of an effort to pirate-ize your names.

Blue Soup could be Bluebeard Soup.  

Lyric is a little trickier.

Well Lyric could change her name to "Siren" because Odysessus is a "form" of a pirate (he was on a ship LOL) and he encounterd the Sirens so in a sense it's kinda like a pirate name...Shit I don't know...LMAO
Bangelnuts
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #54 on: 2006 October 22, 08:23:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ahh Lyric Lee is a classic example of someone who has let a title go to her head  :roll:  I can't help but shake my head at all  the files she downloaded and no doubt is enjoying in her Game immensely. what's hysterical is her defense that she did it because she was asked to.......to supposedly "help" the pay sites creators..... :roll:  mm'kay sure but wouldn't one "file" from each "paysite" be sufficient? why the literally dozens? heeck I downloaded tons of those files but my claim as to why ? I wanted them for my game . totally selfish here LOL no way  am I going to represent  that I did it  for the CC creators good because "they requested it yeah right Lyric Lee the spree says other wise
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #55 on: 2006 October 22, 15:17:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I downloaded all of 8DS. Lets see, the reasons why?

Temporary insanity?
My Mom told me to?
The dog made me do it?
I was bored and wanted to see if I could smoke Pescado's bandwidth? HAHA
or
Because I wanted the files and I did NOT want to pay for them.

I will let all of you decide.

If you picked anything but the last one you were wrong Cheesy
SnugglySim
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #56 on: 2006 October 22, 15:59:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LMAO!!!! *makes note that Lackey is crazy but in a good way and that he/she has an addiction to that particular sims site*
Shark*Tooth*Hester
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #57 on: 2006 October 22, 16:49:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always thought something was up with her... At the very least I thought it was trashy how she would both claim to support MTS2 and spout off about her stuff at exem's site and redirect people there at any given opportunity.

Now I know this goes much farther than garden variety tasteless...
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #58 on: 2006 October 23, 15:35:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"
Quote from: "Aquamarine"
Eh, she strikes me as being your standard internet drama whore. If so, I would wager she gave a Speech of Ultimate e-Righteousness about how stealing is bad she's-cool-you're-not etc., proceeds to download half the files here, and is probably denying everything falling just short of your existence by now.  I've known many.

Yeah, that's pretty much the exact story. She made up some nonsense story about how all the paysite creators banded together for a downloadathon to try to cripple my unmetered bandwidth, then proceeded to spend the next 3-4 days cherrypicking the loot one file at a time as her "attempt". Nevermind that I have enough servers to simply flatten her computer in snow. Tongue

Ah, good to know I can still read e-drama fairly well. It's the same in every "community" with slight variations according to theme. In short, I lol'ed.

And I'd always wondered whether or not people with paysites were violating copyright laws by charging for Sims content, and whether or not they had a legal leg to stand on in various instances. This is a lovely answer to my questions, haha.
Absolute
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #59 on: 2006 October 23, 19:40:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Shark*Tooth*Hester"
I always thought something was up with her... At the very least I thought it was trashy how she would both claim to support MTS2 and spout off about her stuff at exem's site and redirect people there at any given opportunity.

Now I know this goes much farther than garden variety tasteless...

I also heard rumours that since she doesn't have a job and sits on her ass all day that Delphy sends her money from donations... Like when her PC died and two days later she had a brand new one.. But can't afford to get her kids Christmas presents..  :roll: (Apperently the money she uses to donate to Delphy is actually his money.. )

quot;Well let me give you a quote from Colonel Sanders...."I am too drunk to taste this chicken.""
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 35 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: