PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 06:55:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  For Lyriclee
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: For Lyriclee  (Read 145631 times)
SnugglySim
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #30 on: 2006 October 20, 03:08:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Immortal"
Quote from: "SnugglySim"
When will she learn you are supposed to fight until the death because the only real loser there is, happens to be the one that walks away from the fight

Not defending her in any possible way so please dont anybody think that but I personally disagree with that statement. In my opinion it takes a very intelligent person to walk away from a fight, especially when it's one you know you can't win. But that's just me. People here may not agree with me on it but oh well, I believe what I want to and you can believe what you want to.

I don't think SnugglySim was referring to "Walking away from a fight" as in...someone who sees something that they have deep feelings on, and would love to comment on, but know doing so would only start a big meaningless fight, so they stay silent...

I think rather he/she was refering to the LyricLee version...

Example:  Get into fight...Dig yourself into a huge hole, dig yourself in deeper and deeper...use the most offensive language possible...And when you start to look really, really, really unredeemably bad...delete the thread and destroy the evidence so people are forced to stop arguing against you.

1: I'm female and call me Snuggles (yes like the psycho snuggle fabric softener bear)
2: I didn't understand anything that you said in reference to my comment LMAO  :lol:
3: What I ment as in walking way from a fight was kinda the thing with keeping quiet about whatever. Now I do have a problem with starting a fight and digging yourself in a big hole and then leaving like Lyric is doing, that is cowardice.  I'm a firm believer in the "dont dish it out if you cant face the consequenses" statement.

Hope that cleared it up.
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #31 on: 2006 October 20, 03:57:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When will she learn you are supposed to fight until the death because the only real loser there is, happens to be the one that walks away from the fight

Not defending her in any possible way so please dont anybody think that but I personally disagree with that statement. In my opinion it takes a very intelligent person to walk away from a fight, especially when it's one you know you can't win. But that's just me. People here may not agree with me on it but oh well, I believe what I want to and you can believe what you want to.

If someone is accusing you of something that you are just absolutely positively against and that you did not do, I promise you walking away is NOT the correct action no matter who you are. This is true in both internet world and real life. I can tell you from personal experience that under NO circumstances do you walk away. If YOU do not defend yourself NO ONE is gonna. This is a prime example. She walked away and deleted the thread. The majority feel that was an admission of guilt on her behalf. Now all those crooneys over there will be nice and sweet but I can almost bet that they are thinking she is guilty. Because she walked away. Yup, she is admin over there. All that means is she could have kept going and nobody would have stopped her. You cant win a fight when your wrong. It does not take a smart person to walk away from a fight. It takes a guilty one. Whoever came up with the phrase "The bigger man is the one that walked away" was the one that walked away and also the one that was wrong. I was not referring to people who believe in different things. It was not a debate of what was right and what is wrong because there truly can be no argument on those because everyone will have a difference of opinion. It was a debate on her being 2 faced and treating people like shit just because she thinks she can. It was debate on how she calls others thieves while at the same time downloading the booty. We say these are the things she does and she says she doesnt. I enjoy the old saying "The proof is in the pudding"

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion and all should respect that. Mine is not based on opinion. It is based on experience.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #32 on: 2006 October 20, 05:28:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I walked away from the LyricLee fight first, I don't think that makes me guilty.  Rather, I think it makes me smart for not wanting to deal with her shite anymore. Tongue
Immortal
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #33 on: 2006 October 20, 05:33:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlueSoup"
I walked away from the LyricLee fight first, I don't think that makes me guilty.  Rather, I think it makes me smart for not wanting to deal with her shite anymore. Tongue

I agree, BlueSoup.  She just went on and continued to make herself look bad.  The very last time I was in MTS2 chat she harassed me and kept tyong to provoke me (When I was guilty of saying "hi" and then thereafter sitting idle in the chat) I simply didn't respond to the abuse and in the end she just looked bad...I didn't.

ne by one they died.
A massacre that took all night
They had no chance, it was no fight
You can't kill what has been killed before...
Immortal
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #34 on: 2006 October 20, 05:38:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1: I'm female and call me Snuggles (yes like the psycho snuggle fabric softener bear)
2: I didn't understand anything that you said in reference to my comment LMAO  :lol:
3: What I ment as in walking way from a fight was kinda the thing with keeping quiet about whatever. Now I do have a problem with starting a fight and digging yourself in a big hole and then leaving like Lyric is doing, that is cowardice.  I'm a firm believer in the "dont dish it out if you cant face the consequenses" statement.

Hope that cleared it up.

That's basically what I meant...That I didn't think you were refering to avoiding a fight before it starts...however that you were refering to getting involved in a fight, digging yourself in a huge fight, then walking away and trying to cover your tracks LyricLee style

ne by one they died.
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #35 on: 2006 October 20, 06:35:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, I just found the link to the site on insim. Dropped by to casually worship you all and share the love.  :roll:

So yeah, I don't have a damn clue what happened on MTS or what precipitated all this because I try to avoid reading posts of any kind that don't directly pertain to downloads or techy-stuff because people tend to be annoying and stupid for no reason. So I guess I'm lucky but I feel left out now. Sad
SnugglySim
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #36 on: 2006 October 20, 06:48:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To sum it up Aqua: LyricLee from S2C and MTS2 is a hypocritical lyin bitch. Smiley She threw a fit about this site and yet shes here downloading all the content.
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #37 on: 2006 October 20, 07:11:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, for shame.

Eh, she strikes me as being your standard internet drama whore. If so, I would wager she gave a Speech of Ultimate e-Righteousness about how stealing is bad she's-cool-you're-not etc., proceeds to download half the files here, and is probably denying everything falling just short of your existence by now.  I've known many.

Since this place is cool and I love free stuff, I think I'm here to stay. So I extend a warm "y hulo thar" to the rest of you.  :wink:
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #38 on: 2006 October 20, 07:48:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Aquamarine"
Eh, she strikes me as being your standard internet drama whore. If so, I would wager she gave a Speech of Ultimate e-Righteousness about how stealing is bad she's-cool-you're-not etc., proceeds to download half the files here, and is probably denying everything falling just short of your existence by now.  I've known many.

Yeah, that's pretty much the exact story. She made up some nonsense story about how all the paysite creators banded together for a downloadathon to try to cripple my unmetered bandwidth, then proceeded to spend the next 3-4 days cherrypicking the loot one file at a time as her "attempt". Nevermind that I have enough servers to simply flatten her computer in snow. Tongue

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Immortal
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #39 on: 2006 October 20, 12:43:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"
Quote from: "Aquamarine"

Yeah, that's pretty much the exact story. She made up some nonsense story about how all the paysite creators banded together for a downloadathon to try to cripple my unmetered bandwidth, then proceeded to spend the next 3-4 days cherrypicking the loot one file at a time as her "attempt". Nevermind that I have enough servers to simply flatten her computer in snow. Tongue

I've talked to other creators that say that the mass-download to overload the bandwidth did exist...However, it was only one time.  So that only accounts for one day of downloading.  And in a mass-download, you don't pick through files and look at pictures first.  I think she was counting on most people not knowing how to read the logs.

ne by one they died.
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #40 on: 2006 October 20, 15:54:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your argument was based on opinion though. You were not denying that you shared files. You were arguing on whether it was right or wrong. That is an opinion argument and one neither side can win. Those arguments you walk away from because they are pointless really. Her argument is that she was not 2 faced and did not download those files for her own benefit and that she doesnt treat people like shit because she thinks she is superior. That is an action argument and one you can win if your right. Which she wasnt because she was lying through her teeth.

Did that make sense?
Xerolize
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #41 on: 2006 October 20, 15:59:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Makes perfect sense to me.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #42 on: 2006 October 20, 19:44:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, I didn't say I shared paysite files at all - I was referring only to Maxis pre-order incentives, which everyone knew I shared because I posted links to get them at MATY.
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
For Lyriclee
« Reply #43 on: 2006 October 20, 20:01:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Immortal"
 I think she was counting on most people not knowing how to read the logs.

I think you're giving too much credit. She probably had no idea there WERE logs.

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #44 on: 2006 October 20, 20:08:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, I didn't say I shared paysite files at all - I was referring only to Maxis pre-order incentives, which everyone knew I shared because I posted links to get them at MATY.

And I am sure she got those as well. LMAO To bad someone cant prove she downloaded them. That would be fun!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: