PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 19:54:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  For Lyriclee
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 35 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: For Lyriclee  (Read 145694 times)
kathy
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #225 on: 2006 November 03, 13:37:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:evil:
DrBeast
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #226 on: 2006 November 03, 13:40:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "kathy"
rofl Yeah could Pescado have made it any smaller?

I think it's still too small  Tongue

et the Beast inside you free!
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #227 on: 2006 November 03, 17:37:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HOORAY!

Also, wow, I just finished reading the Lyric dramafest, posted a few pages back...I've never really gone to S2C, not so much the chatty type, I did not realise, until reading that, quite what a psychopath the woman is...Shocked. Eyes = Opened to that.

She reminds me of a serial admin I knew, in her late 20's, on a board which was mostly populated by teenagers, and thus had to have a 'family' atmosphere, no-one was allowed to be mean, swearing and general naughtiness and hostility was strictly prohibited...UNLESS someone had something to say about this one admin. Then she would fucking kick off, baring all the darkness of her soul, for example, a friend of mine, a 14-year-old girl wasn't acting in a way this admin felt was 'age appropriate', when my friend objected, and tried to put across her view, of what she felt was appropriate for her age, this admin told her that, in that case, she hoped my friend got raped, to show her the consequences of not acting appropriate for her age. My friend then made a rather hotheaded, rude comment to the admin, off the board, found herself banned, and all these other members, who had formerly adored her, and conducted themselves rather as her friends, turned on her, leapt to the admin's side, and congratulated themselves on getting rid of my friend, and the admin's smart actions and soothing her poor hurt (I'M BIPOLAR LIEK OMG PITYME!!11) feelings. It was at that point, myself, and the few remaining people with any sense, quit that board, which proceeded to implode, and become entirely shite...
The only reason the oh-so-loved admin, who, incidentally, everyone loved badmouthing, off the board, was still flushed with power, was because she was showbiz pals with the site owner, and that was the only reason she was allowed to continue the way she was, with foolish little brown-nosers all around her...

Anyway, that rant/story/greek choral piece was rather OT, except that...anywhere big, you get lame-ass psycho bitch type people in charge, whose brains are so swelled with their tiny bit of POWAAAAH in their sad little lives (replete with a band of their very own sycophants), that they become a law unto themselves, and their own tiny little opinions become the whole wide world to them, no matter how misguided and hypocritical they may be, because the place where they roost is so much more fun than their real lives, where they have no real control and um.....yeah...

LyricLee aparrently sucks, and is a hypocritical, moodswinging bitch, but there are thousands out there, just like her. >.<

And yes, HOORAY for super super subtle posts which link to a world of great!!! Cheesy

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
snadradeocconer
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #228 on: 2006 November 03, 20:49:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well it seems someone form the community comes here cause i just got banned there today.

and i love how they don't tell u why u got banned.

ie Pay sites Die
:
TSR
Rose Sims
Sublisims
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #229 on: 2006 November 03, 21:43:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isnt that some shit. Of course they will come here and say that you must have done something wrong. We know they will be lying. I have decided that anyone that bans me can be repaid because I will in turn upload all of their items to the exchange. Of course I will give them full credit for the objects, complete with web addy and my own opinion of their site.
snadradeocconer
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #230 on: 2006 November 03, 22:06:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

but the thing that pisses me off is that i did not get an explanaton for why i got banned.

i have to wait until some date to find out the reason why.

ie Pay sites Die
:
TSR
Rose Sims
Sublisims
Immortal
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #231 on: 2006 November 03, 22:11:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's nice when your banned for something that has nothing to do with your actions and behaviour on the forum, isn't it?

ne by one they died.
A massacre that took all night
They had no chance, it was no fight
You can't kill what has been killed before...
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #232 on: 2006 November 03, 22:12:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They don't need a reason. They're an infantile little clique that does whatever the hell they want. I guess they think they have some kind of power because they can ban people on an internet board. :roll:

In Communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Absolute
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #233 on: 2006 November 03, 22:28:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Worse yet, S2C is now a semi-paysite, but with nothing plunder-able:

LyricLee wrote:
Hey boys and girls of S2C! Today we bring to you the new donation perks for Sims 2 Community.

As you know MTS2 has donation options for those of you who want to help us maintain the site. We exist on the generosity of these donations.

However the perks apply only to MTS2-
So for those of you who would like to help us maintain both sites we have implimented a donator subscription on this site as well, with perks that apply here. The money collected will help us to keep the servers up for S2C and MTS2.

~For $3.00 a month your Private message box will be increased to 150 PM capacity.

~For $5.00 a month your Private Message Box will be increased to 200 PM capacity and you will recieve the ability to have a 400x400 pixel image on your profiles. You can see examples of this on our Featured Creators profiles on MTS2 (Take a peek at mine and you will get an idea)

~For $8.00 a month you will recieve 250 PM box capacity, the above profile image and a one time Custom User Title.

Wow...do for only $8 a month I can waste even more of their overloaded sites space with my huge PM box limit, get that profile image that lots of free sites have...and a custom title (That loads of free sites have as well) which I can only change *once*? boy, I can hardly resist! I think we've found the worst paysite of them all, and it has nothing to plunder! Honestly, does she do it just to mock!

quot;Well let me give you a quote from Colonel Sanders...."I am too drunk to taste this chicken.""
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #234 on: 2006 November 03, 22:36:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LyricLee wrote:
Hey boys and girls of S2C! Today we bring to you the new donation perks for Sims 2 Community.

As you know MTS2 has donation options for those of you who want to help us maintain the site. We exist on the generosity of these donations.

However the perks apply only to MTS2-
So for those of you who would like to help us maintain both sites we have implimented a donator subscription on this site as well, with perks that apply here. The money collected will help us to keep the servers up for S2C and MTS2.

~For $3.00 a month your Private message box will be increased to 150 PM capacity.

~For $5.00 a month your Private Message Box will be increased to 200 PM capacity and you will recieve the ability to have a 400x400 pixel image on your profiles. You can see examples of this on our Featured Creators profiles on MTS2 (Take a peek at mine and you will get an idea)

~For $8.00 a month you will recieve 250 PM box capacity, the above profile image and a one time Custom User Title.

But you still can not have your own opinion. You must tell tell me how great I am in at least one post everyday. I will be your Lord and God even though you will be a paying member of S2C. You will bow to me when I ask and keep your mouth shut while you are doing it.
Immortal
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #235 on: 2006 November 03, 22:43:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lackey"

But you still can not have your own opinion. You must tell tell me how great I am in at least one post everyday. I will be your Lord and God even though you will be a paying member of S2C. You will bow to me when I ask and keep your mouth shut while you are doing it.

Ha ha ha!  That's about accurate.

ne by one they died.
snadradeocconer
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #236 on: 2006 November 03, 23:02:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol
i know now why would someone pay for the community?
To keep LyricLee  alive of course.

and to LyricLee since i know you are here, u did not stop me form going to the community, i have another account there as well.

ie Pay sites Die
:
TSR
Rose Sims
Sublisims
Immortal
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #237 on: 2006 November 03, 23:52:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They'll pay for custom titles and profile pics of course!  My site has them for free, but you know it's totally better when you pay!!!!11

ne by one they died.
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
For Lyriclee
« Reply #238 on: 2006 November 03, 23:53:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the thing, the dumbass will ban your account but not your IP. How hard is it to make a new account

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
Immortal
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #239 on: 2006 November 03, 23:55:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IP bans aren't that hard to evade either *walks away whistling*

ne by one they died.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 35 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: