PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 03:06:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  For Lyriclee
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 35 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: For Lyriclee  (Read 145559 times)
woes_wee
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #15 on: 2006 October 19, 19:58:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What I do not get is why Delphy keeps her around? I mean those in that thread are not the only ones that see her for what she is. She is actually the topic of several chats and discussions on several other groups and forums. Not all are open and public.
And as far as like or dislike there may be many on both sides but even those who actually like her have little if any respect for her in the way she has acted while being a mod there. that last post she deleted though was the proverbial straw. Many are now wondering what she is still doing there. I guess many are starting to see her for her real self.

It is hard to actually respect a forum if you can not actually respect those modding that forum. I have heard many say they no longer care to support the site after the way she carried her self there and Delphy lets it happen again and again.
I honestly feel sorry for him. He is being tore down by a nitwit and does not even know it.

I hate to see MTS crash and burn behind one power hungry egotistical hypocrite.

By the way why is it that ALL the creators whose items are here were not aware of this so called plan to drain the bandwidth?
According to certain reliable sources  there were several whose things are here that never heard of this supposed plan..
You do not think she was making it up do you?  Cheesy
No a Moderator would never do that. Then again Moderator would never bring their personal arguments onto a open forum they modded either.
If she was an adult and moderator material she would have simply not replied. Instead of feeding in to it.
My 10 year old acts better then her.

Wee
Payton
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #16 on: 2006 October 19, 20:13:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When bitches get their way for no explainable reason the only thing I can figure is she must give really good head...
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #17 on: 2006 October 19, 20:23:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Payton"
When bitches get their way for no explainable reason the only thing I can figure is she must give really good head...

THANK YOU! Finally someone said it! LMAO It has been the only explantion I could come up with!
Absolute
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #18 on: 2006 October 19, 20:29:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The sad thing is.. That is TRUE!. You can get anywhere in his community by doing that.. Even act like a complete cunt and get away with it. I don't think Delphy really gives a damn what she does. IF he did her ass would be gone.

quot;Well let me give you a quote from Colonel Sanders...."I am too drunk to taste this chicken.""
SnugglySim
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #19 on: 2006 October 19, 21:24:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We should make a petition to remove LyricLee, create a different screen name and then IM every person on MTS2 and S2C asking if they would like to sign it (give us their SN) and then turn it into Delphy. Maybe then he would get rid of her or remove her modding privleges.
Absolute
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #20 on: 2006 October 19, 21:37:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some how I doubt that would work, I'm sure he's noticed her behaviour. I also seen a new Lyric, Hysterical Paroxy, she was harassing a user for a comment made about perdominatly white skins in downloads. She repeatedly harassed this user, who posted a thread about it. He even commented on it, blaming the user for it. So he has two abusive staff members. (That thread was later hard deleted).. If he didn't do anything about this complaint about staff from Sitara and other members, I don't think he gives a damn how his staff act.

quot;Well let me give you a quote from Colonel Sanders...."I am too drunk to taste this chicken.""
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #21 on: 2006 October 19, 22:47:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Delphy doesn't actually play the game, so his involvement in the community itself is somewhat limited to mostly existing.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #22 on: 2006 October 19, 23:36:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My problem isnt so much her sucky attitude because I could go all day with people like that and actually enjoy it. My problem is she bans the person as if to say I WIN and doesnt even realize that was the very second SHE LOST. She couldnt hack it so she gives up and bans the person so they cant say no more. Also the reason why she has not bothered to respond to this post. Because she cant win. She has no brain  and she has no ban button so she is screwed before ever typing her first word. If she truly thought she was not the two faced pig we have been calling her than she would respond without her safety nets just to argue her point and try to prove us wrong. Bottom line is if you are to chicken shit to defend yourself then get out of the game. When will she learn you are supposed to fight until the death because the only real loser there is, happens to be the one that walks away from the fight.
SnugglySim
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #23 on: 2006 October 20, 00:15:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When will she learn you are supposed to fight until the death because the only real loser there is, happens to be the one that walks away from the fight

Not defending her in any possible way so please dont anybody think that but I personally disagree with that statement. In my opinion it takes a very intelligent person to walk away from a fight, especially when it's one you know you can't win. But that's just me. People here may not agree with me on it but oh well, I believe what I want to and you can believe what you want to.
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
For Lyriclee
« Reply #24 on: 2006 October 20, 00:24:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Absolute"
Some how I doubt that would work, I'm sure he's noticed her behaviour. I also seen a new Lyric, Hysterical Paroxy, she was harassing a user for a comment made about perdominatly white skins in downloads. She repeatedly harassed this user, who posted a thread about it. He even commented on it, blaming the user for it. So he has two abusive staff members. (That thread was later hard deleted).. If he didn't do anything about this complaint about staff from Sitara and other members, I don't think he gives a damn how his staff act.

I saw the thread, this is not what happened.

That user "complaining" was 100% completely in the wrong. I don't give two shits for Lyric OR HystericalParowhatever but this user was really fucking psychotic, convinced everyone was a racist and had no idea what she was talking about.

She claimed that a set of a handful of lighter toned skins were made to eliminate the black race to the game when infact these skins were just extra custom skins and replaced nothing within the game. This chick had more than a few screws loose. Nevermind that she was a hypocrite and complimented all dark skins - it goes both ways.

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
Absolute
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #25 on: 2006 October 20, 00:30:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PirateBooty"

I saw the thread, this is not what happened.

That user "complaining" was 100% completely in the wrong. I don't give two shits for Lyric OR HystericalParowhatever but this user was really fucking psychotic, convinced everyone was a racist and had no idea what she was talking about.

She claimed that a set of a handful of lighter toned skins were made to eliminate the black race to the game when infact these skins were just extra custom skins and replaced nothing within the game. This chick had more than a few screws loose. Nevermind that she was a hypocrite and complimented all dark skins - it goes both ways.

So I staned corrected. I'm not a member of MTS2 anymore, I'm out on the loop of who the crazys are.. I'm sorta banned from both sites for no reason  Tongue So I don't usually go on there to read or download anything since I find teh quality slipping.

Edit: Now I can't find the complaint thread.. Most have gotten deleted

woes_wee
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #26 on: 2006 October 20, 00:51:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SnugglySim"
When will she learn you are supposed to fight until the death because the only real loser there is, happens to be the one that walks away from the fight

Not defending her in any possible way so please dont anybody think that but I personally disagree with that statement. In my opinion it takes a very intelligent person to walk away from a fight, especially when it's one you know you can't win. But that's just me. People here may not agree with me on it but oh well, I believe what I want to and you can believe what you want to.

I totally agree and IF she was a real mod or Admin she would have done Just that.
This was the proof there that the job is too big for her to handle

Wee
Immortal
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #27 on: 2006 October 20, 01:56:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SnugglySim"

I don't think SnugglySim was referring to "Walking away from a fight" as in...someone who sees something that they have deep feelings on, and would love to comment on, but know doing so would only start a big meaningless fight, so they stay silent...

I think rather he/she was refering to the LyricLee version...

Example:  Get into fight...Dig yourself into a huge hole, dig yourself in deeper and deeper...use the most offensive language possible...And when you start to look really, really, really unredeemably bad...delete the thread and destroy the evidence so people are forced to stop arguing against you.

ne by one they died.
A massacre that took all night
They had no chance, it was no fight
You can't kill what has been killed before...
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
For Lyriclee
« Reply #28 on: 2006 October 20, 01:56:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I staned corrected. I'm not a member of MTS2 anymore, I'm out on the loop of who the crazys are.. I'm sorta banned from both sites for no reason  Tongue So I don't usually go on there to read or download anything since I find teh quality slipping.

Yeah like I said I don't give a shit for either of those two, but that woman was plain batshit crazy!

Wouldn't surprise me that it got deleted, though.

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
Absolute
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #29 on: 2006 October 20, 02:16:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PirateBooty"

Yeah like I said I don't give a shit for either of those two, but that woman was plain batshit crazy!

Wouldn't surprise me that it got deleted, though.

Even though the lady was a tad insane, I doubt that HP was exactly a angel in the situation (Based on what I seen of her back in chat there and a few threads), but we can't know for sure.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 35 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: