PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 14:18:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  For Lyriclee
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 35 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: For Lyriclee  (Read 145660 times)
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« on: 2006 October 18, 04:34:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now we were having this conversation and obviously you were losing pretty bad because you banned me from the site. I know it is tough having a battle of intelligence when your unarmed but banning was  bullshit. If you think you have what it takes to finish the conversation where I can not be banned I am ready when ever you are. Feel free to tell me all about your virtues and I will feel free to tell you why I think you are full of more shit than my septic tank. I suppose we can all take the fact you wont respond as proof that I am right and you are the 2 faced thieving little snake that you call everybody else.

I decided to edit this since so many are reading it and I am sure some must be crooneys for LyricLee.
So she stated it was a planned effort by site owners and that is the only reason she downloaded anything. She even showed the email to prove her point. But that was one day, one time. It was meant to download as much as possible as quick as possible. But her downloading spanned over several days and included looking at pics before she downloaded the objects. So either she is the biggest hypocrite in the sims community or she is just to afraid to defend herself where she doesnt have the power to ban and delete threads.
SnugglySim
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #1 on: 2006 October 18, 16:07:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lyric is a cowardice beotch (sorry, dunno how u are on foul language). He/she/it/whatever banned me for saying "Makes Lyriclee and Pooja sim then kills them" Pretty f-ing stupid huh? This was on a forum some friends of mine made, I didn't say it on Modthesims2 or Sims2Community!! I'm the only one who got banned when everyone else was only temporarily muted. Really really REALLY f-ed up.

Sorry..had to rant.
Absolute
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #2 on: 2006 October 18, 16:35:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was banned there for making a site suggestion about the staff members and the deletion of threads. I was only on there for a total of 15 minutes before I was banned. ..It seems after a few people began pointing out she her conduct on the forum she tried to play victim, and when the hole she dug was too deep to get out of she deleted the thread.  :roll:

quot;Well let me give you a quote from Colonel Sanders...."I am too drunk to taste this chicken.""
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #3 on: 2006 October 18, 16:46:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is her MO. She cant win so she bans people. The ONLY reason ANYBODY kisses her ass is because she has the power to ban people. NOBODY that I have talked to about her likes her and even those that are nice to her face call her a bitch behind her back. I know she does not have even close to the balls it would take to answer this thread. She is big with Admin or Mod by her name but take it away and she aint shit!
SnugglySim
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #4 on: 2006 October 18, 16:47:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

of course. becuz she knows we're right and shes full of crap. and then the funny thing is she doesnt even ban ISP numbers! she banned me and i turned around and made another name! shes a freaking idiot!
Kewian
Great White Whale
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #5 on: 2006 October 18, 17:57:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just cant believe they dont see the hypocrisy in what they are accusing APMBD and what they are doing.  No, no its donations..for bandwidth..pfft! bullshit.  I worked so haaaarrrrdddd.. on it..youre robbing me..hell youre robbing eagames.
Absolute
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #6 on: 2006 October 18, 19:03:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sure Lyric will come by and just snoop about what we're posting about her.. But I doubt she has the stones to say anything back, and if she does it'll just be more of her fouled mouth ranting..

quot;Well let me give you a quote from Colonel Sanders...."I am too drunk to taste this chicken.""
snadradeocconer
ARR!

View Profile
Re: ha!
« Reply #7 on: 2006 October 18, 19:08:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ColeMarie"
Yeah Lyriclee seems like a real winner.  What is he/she, like 12?  :roll:

so yeah, thanks Pescado! sorry if it's kind of off topic... :?

I think she is like 25 she has a myspace to

ie Pay sites Die
:
TSR
Rose Sims
Sublisims
SnugglySim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 October 18, 19:57:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "snadradeocconer"

Lol hun I think they ment her maturity level is around that of a 12 year old. but in my opinion a 12 year old would be TOO mature for her  :roll:
Absolute
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 October 18, 20:05:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SnugglySim"
Quote from: "snadradeocconer"

Lol hun I think they ment her maturity level is around that of a 12 year old. but in my opinion a 12 year old would be TOO mature for her  :roll:

With her lil tantrums and all I peg her around a very bratty 7 year old.

snadradeocconer
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #10 on: 2006 October 18, 20:15:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol

exactly

ie Pay sites Die
:
TSR
Rose Sims
Sublisims
Nightmares
Landlubber

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #11 on: 2006 October 19, 03:47:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh deffinatly.. the Do as I say, not as I do..thing.. She got that down.

nough silly foolishness, let's get down to some serious Nonsence!
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #12 on: 2006 October 19, 07:29:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And when faced with actual legal knowledge (from psy10 at that deleted thread), LyricLee has been known to dismiss ALL of that as "Latin" and "legal mumbo-jumbo." And proclaim that she would, in fact, without all this "legal mumbo-jumbo," win her case in court.

What's her ammo? Her smoking wit? Or her overflowing abundance of brain cells?
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #13 on: 2006 October 19, 17:38:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I personally would love to be there for her argument.
Yes your Honor I did download it all but it was planned to try and destroy his site. Yes your Honor all the files were in my game when they confiscated my computer but it was for the better good. I really did not do anything wrong! I sweat I didnt Those son of bitches stole my files! _%_$#&%_#&_ them. On and On LMAO what an idiot she is.
Absolute
ARR!

View Profile
For Lyriclee
« Reply #14 on: 2006 October 19, 18:02:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lackey"
I personally would love to be there for her argument.
Yes your Honor I did download it all but it was planned to try and destroy his site. Yes your Honor all the files were in my game when they confiscated my computer but it was for the better good. I really did not do anything wrong! I sweat I didnt Those son of bitches stole my files! _%_$#&%_#&_ them. On and On LMAO what an idiot she is.

LMAO!!! That would be pricless, especially sense she would throw tantrum in court possibly.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 35 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: