PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 17:39:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  people on MTS2 are utter morons
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: people on MTS2 are utter morons  (Read 16634 times)
ChamiMinds
Landlubber

View Profile
people on MTS2 are utter morons
« Reply #45 on: 2007 January 03, 03:47:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "wicked_one"
Quote from: "PirateBooty"
Damn why do you people have to run here and post a thread for every silly/stupid/flame thread at s2c.

i was thinking the exact same thing...especially since most of the crap they are posting has already been discussed here; its old news

Cause old news is fun and plus somebodys got to be the last to know. I mean come on not everyone can be as cool to know what's going on everywhere. Hehe. Plus it's like Soup Parrot said:
Well if their getting edited out over where their posting, they allieviate their frustration here since their uncensored here.

But then again it's always fun to complain about everything. I think I need to get my sister involved in the sims community. Man she'd LOVE it to be able to interfer everywhere with her "I Know Better" stance she's got on the world.

Hmm ok on topic, People who don't know any better believe that disabilities are some flaw in the cosmic order but you know what? All people have a major flaw in the cosmic order somehow, just a few have something to show for it.

Oh and those wheelchairs were neat but it ruined it for me everytime the kid got out of it and went to show off to her Momma the cartwheel! Haha!
graniaomalley
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2007 January 03, 18:46:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone uploaded a cleft palate mask on MTS2. It looks pretty good, especially on babies/toddlers (adults tend to have a bit of a problem with teeth clipping through the gum/lips). Sooo many people attacked the creator, bitching at him for not making pretty things. it was really damn weird. I guess the creator was able to send out mind-control rays to force them all to click on his links, view the thumbnails, and then download and use his thing. The bastard jerk!
ChamiMinds
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2007 January 04, 23:10:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "graniaomalley"
I guess the creator was able to send out mind-control rays to force them all to click on his links, view the thumbnails, and then download and use his thing. The bastard jerk!

Haha! Yes how horrible of him! Someone recently uploaded sims because of that thread for those who were interested in them and she too got hell for it. Or at least for calling them disabled. To many people get bent out of shape at silly lil words. ::shakes head::
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: 2007 January 04, 23:22:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate stupid PC crap. They ARE disabled, I don't give a shit how poeple want to pretty it up, facts are facts.

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
ChamiMinds
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2007 January 05, 01:01:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PirateBooty"
I hate stupid PC crap. They ARE disabled, I don't give a shit how poeple want to pretty it up, facts are facts.

Exactly! And the fact that one of these people had a son with Downs got mad at the word.. hmm that doesn't exactly show the best understanding on their part. It's like oh yes teach your child that certain words to describe them are bad because that'll help them feel GREAT everytime they hear it.
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: 2007 January 05, 01:24:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I mean it's really silly when you take into consideration that not so many decades ago, anyone with any type of disabilities were locked away and never seen - be it in institutions or the attics/basements of their family home.  It's just a ridiculous world we live in - people are as quick to say 'fuck you' without the slightest provocation but also as quick to take offense to a benign  comment.

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2007 January 05, 03:29:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I first saw those, I thought they were Maxis sims!

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
shishmish
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: 2007 January 05, 10:58:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a fricken sim, made of computer pixels for crying out loud!

JUst to add to the moron theme - someone posted at S2C in the Sims2Chat forum about the biotech station in the game recently asking what happens after you make a virus with it...

...people actually thought he had made a real computer virus!! :lol:
Diamond_bollocks
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2007 January 05, 11:03:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock:

LINK?!
shishmish
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: 2007 January 05, 11:08:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=32366

Seriously, did they really think someone would openly post about making a computer virus?!
Diamond_bollocks
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2007 January 05, 12:02:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, dipshits.

I've also never seen the word lol so many times, oh the pain.
Smonaff
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2007 January 06, 02:40:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This ought to give them something to think about.
My post
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: 2007 January 06, 13:21:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Smonaff"
This ought to give them something to think about.
My post

I love it. Cheesy I'm soooo getting it!!! ^^^^^

Wow. Some people are thick.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Smonaff
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2007 January 06, 14:38:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol I neglected to tell them that it will also be able to make gonorrhea and other stds, probably a good thing I didn't as it might have caused a panic and had people thinking that they would get the clap from playing the Sims.
Pwing
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2007 January 06, 17:42:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What I want to know is why is hamster putting the emphasis on the whole 'sims 2' thing, s/he mentions that twice in the post, are sims 2 players really that much better at annilating viruses that have not come to be yet than any other group?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: