PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 18:22:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sshodan
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sshodan  (Read 47347 times)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Sshodan
« Reply #180 on: 2007 January 21, 04:21:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "paganwolf"
I actually downloaded some of her hairs before I realized they were male-only hair. I wanted them for my female demon Sims. They sat in my downloads folder until I got the refit meshes. Now I actually use the hair lol. I have some nice long hair I do use for some of my male Sims. Now I either need to learn how to refit meshes or find some one who would be kind enough to do it for me, I have some short female hairs that look ok on the girls but I think would look awesome on the guys. Especially my skater teens. LOL

Wolf

Do you know any good sites that have converted her hair?

paganwolf
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #181 on: 2007 January 21, 04:23:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

RedLove, only place I know of is SFV. Wish I could be more helpful then that.

Wolf
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Sshodan
« Reply #182 on: 2007 January 21, 10:19:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah; SFV has them. I d/led them, but I don't have the whole set anymore. Go there, post a few times, go to the Giving Tree TS2 and ask for them in the thread A&I made. I think it's A&I, that is...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Sshodan
« Reply #183 on: 2007 January 21, 14:53:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gracias senoritas!  Cheesy

Edit: Ugh didn't find anything over there. Maybe someone will do it again and I'll catch them this time xD

Not Paper
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #184 on: 2007 January 21, 15:55:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"

Edit: Ugh didn't find anything over there. Maybe someone will do it again and I'll catch them this time xD

It's still there, under "Giving Tree - SIMS 2 ONLY". The thread is entitled "10 Male to Female Conversions of Sshodan's Hairs!!!!"
You've registered and posted a bit, right? I don't recall whether or not the giving tree shows up immediately to new users...
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Sshodan
« Reply #185 on: 2007 January 21, 15:57:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Not Paper"
Quote from: "RedLove"

It's still there, under "Giving Tree - SIMS 2 ONLY". The thread is entitled "10 Male to Female Conversions of Sshodan's Hairs!!!!"
You've registered and posted a bit, right? I don't recall whether or not the giving tree shows up immediately to new users...

Yea I've posted and can find the giving tree Thanks =D

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Sshodan
« Reply #186 on: 2007 January 21, 22:49:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have to post 3 times but shh!!! I didn't tell you that!!! Because of course you're supposed to find out on your own...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: