PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 16:44:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sshodan
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sshodan  (Read 47330 times)
icedwhitemocha
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #165 on: 2007 January 04, 08:52:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thanks for the links graniaomalley!  I like the hoodie/jeans one - that's the kind of thing I normally wear (except with different shoes lol).  I get tired of all my lady sims prancing about in A-line skirts and stilettos while cleaning the house :roll:

KA Polonius.
Exnem sims
lookatmytreasurechest
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #166 on: 2007 January 04, 08:56:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "icedwhitemocha"
I get tired of all my lady sims prancing about in A-line skirts and stilettos while cleaning the house :roll:

:lol:

quot;Am I cursed, while on this earth?
Cause I can't find, better days...." Z-Ro
Anasazi
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #167 on: 2007 January 04, 22:37:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like androgyny.  My women tend to be pretty and androgenous, and so do my men.  The women I don't like end up in high heels with many small children, as this is my idea of hell.

I use Sshodan's stuff on several sims.  There's some issues with clothing intersection, but I really like a couple of her hairs.  And she hairbins, saving me time and irritation.
anelca
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
Sshodan
« Reply #168 on: 2007 January 04, 23:58:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Anasazi"
I like androgyny.  My women tend to be pretty and androgenous, and so do my men.  The women I don't like end up in high heels with many small children, as this is my idea of hell.

I use Sshodan's stuff on several sims.  There's some issues with clothing intersection, but I really like a couple of her hairs.  And she hairbins, saving me time and irritation.

i draw the line at using sshodans stuff myself but i use the women i don't like in exactly the same way Cheesy
Brandi Broke i have always let run to fat in skin tight skimpy clothes and get her pregnant at every available opportunity.....i can't seem to play her in any other way for some reason :?
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #169 on: 2007 January 05, 01:08:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's funny, I always think of Brandi as a trailer trash skank too.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #170 on: 2007 January 05, 06:07:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I once tried cleaning Brandi up, and making her respectable...*shakes head* It was all wrong. But what can you expect with Bob and Betty Newbie as parents?

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Ghanima Atreides
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Sshodan
« Reply #171 on: 2007 January 05, 11:25:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha that's exactly how I play her too Cheesy Her laziness and lack of neatness as well as those impossible tight pants she starts out in (well, for Maxis anyway) certainly point in that direction. Not to mention her trailer, err house. I know lots of people turn her in this classy lady (and to be honest she's one of the prettier Maxis sims) but I like keeping the Brokes at the, uh, bottom of the greaspole.

Anatidaephobia - the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Sshodan
« Reply #172 on: 2007 January 05, 11:36:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PirateBooty"
Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
Give me the guy in Piratebooty's avatar, don't know who he is , he's yummy though. (at least in that pic)

Russell Brand hot yummy UK meat

I thought it was!!!! He makes me laugh. Cheesy He's very silly.

I love (some of) Sshodan's male hairs. It's sad she's leaving, but I won't miss her. She was a bit drama-queen-y. But I want that hair on the leaving page! Isn't that cruel of leaving artists--they upload taunting pictures of unreleased meshes which are ALWAYS their best work and most wanted...*cry*
As for the self-centred-ness: ugh! Hate it. Why is it that half the meshing population think the world should revolve around them?
It's worse when it's recolourers, though. Recolourers who think the world should revolve around them are even more bigheaded.

As for Brandi, well, I always wipe that neighbourhood.  :lol: I've never played any Maxis sims. EVER. Sims1 OR 2.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Sshodan
« Reply #173 on: 2007 January 05, 11:41:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Silvercoin"
To me bodybuilders are the ugliest damn things to walk this planet. Give me a guy who has limbs like they're made of string cheese anyday.

Agreed. 100%!

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #174 on: 2007 January 06, 07:46:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All Sshodan's stuff still on MTS2, by the way. Not only a drama kween, but a promise breaker too? :twisted:

And stop dissing Brandy, you meanieheads. She's a respectable lesbian housewife with a penchant to adopt all orphans from all neigbourhoods, so there!

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #175 on: 2007 January 06, 09:42:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just can't see what's attractive about hair that looks like you've been scratching at lice in it all day.  Pete Doherty's the same.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Sshodan
« Reply #176 on: 2007 January 06, 13:08:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "teadrinker"
I just can't see what's attractive about hair that looks like you've been scratching at lice in it all day.  Pete Doherty's the same.

Ah, but Pete Doherty is just YUCK! anyway.

redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #177 on: 2007 January 06, 15:01:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dorquemada"
All Sshodan's stuff still on MTS2, by the way. Not only a drama kween, but a promise breaker too? :twisted:

No, she never said she would pull all her stuff, she only said she wouldn't create more free stuff. I don't think she's such a drama queen, but has some strange ideas that are difficult to understand. It wouldn't surprise me though, if she releases new pay stuff.
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #178 on: 2007 January 06, 15:38:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "redisenchanted"

No, she never said she would pull all her stuff, she only said she wouldn't create more free stuff. I don't think she's such a drama queen, but has some strange ideas that are difficult to understand. It wouldn't surprise me though, if she releases new pay stuff.

If she does, then her whiny fit might look like a pretty clever move. "I didn't want to do it but mean people on Internet MADE me to! So blame them, not meee!"

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
paganwolf
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #179 on: 2007 January 21, 04:20:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually downloaded some of her hairs before I realized they were male-only hair. I wanted them for my female demon Sims. They sat in my downloads folder until I got the refit meshes. Now I actually use the hair lol. I have some nice long hair I do use for some of my male Sims. Now I either need to learn how to refit meshes or find some one who would be kind enough to do it for me, I have some short female hairs that look ok on the girls but I think would look awesome on the guys. Especially my skater teens. LOL

Wolf
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: