PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 00:07:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sshodan
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sshodan  (Read 47332 times)
Sshodan
« Reply #75 on: 2006 December 30, 21:13:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm curious to know what Sshodan's mothertongue is supposed to be, because her mistakes in English are really bizarre compared to the usual odd constructions and spelling errors I've seen from non-native speakers.
Super_Pirate_Dude
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #76 on: 2006 December 30, 22:31:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well she talks better than my brother and he is in high scool  :lol:
Tamha
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #77 on: 2006 December 30, 22:52:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Not Paper"
And I converted her "Guilty" mesh myself, for a Sim. My Sim was supposed to be an alien, trying to make herself look like she blended in. Her source of "normal human clothing"? Magazines from the 80's! Cheesy That "Guilty" hairstyle was perfect for it. Too perfect.

That's great, lol!  I honestly couldn't think of a better use for that hair!
Super_Pirate_Dude
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #78 on: 2006 December 30, 23:41:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wish I could download the converted versions of her male hair
bethgael
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Sshodan
« Reply #79 on: 2006 December 31, 01:06:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never did understand all this anti-female crap from female creators whose male Sims LOOK like women. Oh well, I never used her hair anyway, so I don't care if she "leaves" forever... or a few days

Yeah, me neither. Nothing against pretty boys at all (and I actually don't mind a bit of yaoi/slash on occasion because it's not about the straight chars being gay, but that's another topic), but I always did like my men to look like... men. :mrgreen:

Cross dressing for guys is obviously way beyond wonderful to some parts of the community, but crossing for chicks is non-existent. I would really love to see - but am quite certain I never will - male clothes meshes converted for females, so that female sims can actually cross dress.

Yes. Some more practical clothes for women would be nice, too. Does every pair of jeans really have to come with super-high heels?

Her hair is terrific, but the poly counts are too high and one of them did... interesting things to my sim. Blue'd out his face, actually, when I put it on him. I had a pic of him sitting on the ground with his entire face, blue, at standing height.  :lol: I deleted that hair and he was back to normal. Pity I lost the pic due to not keeping a stand-in at the house, and forgot to save it. *sigh*

Faris
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #80 on: 2006 December 31, 02:00:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like pretty, effeminate teen boys in my game. My idea of effeminate, though, really doesn't involve frills, curls, bad makeup or crossdressing. ...except for that one Sim I really want to stick in a frilly pink nightdress with ribbons, but he's different.

I don't have many girls in my game, because there's only a handful of clothes out there that I'm willing to put on my girls. I don't do trendy or fashionable, give me some baggy jeans and a Sonic t-shirt.

You know, I really should learn to mesh. Then my boys can have nice ponytails and my girls can dress decently.
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #81 on: 2006 December 31, 04:00:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Super_Pirate_Dude"
I wish I could download the converted versions of her male hair

Sims File Vault is your friend, dear.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #82 on: 2006 December 31, 04:12:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He got banned on SFV for being a dumbass.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Super_Pirate_Dude
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #83 on: 2006 December 31, 05:32:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I usually don't read the terms, so I signed, and my first post was telling them to ban me because I was twelve
frivolous
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #84 on: 2006 December 31, 08:51:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

what a fatass!

at first i just sent her a pm with nothing but the pictures of her hair actually on females. (OMG NO!!!!!!!!) i only wanted to laugh at her reaction, and then i got this:

I thought I stated my attitude towards re fitting my work on females firmly? I hope this was done only because you don’t know that I strictly forbid any refits on my meshes. You can’t imagine how upset I was to find that in my inbox. If you want to make female hair – make you own meshes, I made my from scratch, and you can do the same. I must warn you – if I see this refits posted anywhere, or even on people screenshots, I’ll stop posting anything at all, not here, not on any other site, except for pictures of the staff I do, so you know what’s you missing. Only selected five who earned my trust will get the meshes by e-mail, and that’s all.
After the hours and days I spend on this meshes, I’d like to think that my wises should be respected, if not – I’ll just stop.
Merry Christmas to you to.
Sshodan.

DO YOU GUYS ALL KNOW "WHAT'S YOU MISSING?" =D

paragraph-long "woe-is-me" cookie-cutter reply full of teenage angst. how could anyone resist not being an asshole when you get something like that? lmao.

url=http://www.freewebs.com/death-to-raon/index.htm]Recolours of ugly hair!![/url]

raonsims raonjena
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #85 on: 2006 December 31, 09:10:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do I know what I'm missing....guess we are not of the 5 might cross gender the hair and put it on fat sims. :twisted:
I say cross gender all her hair, please lol and flood simworld with them.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #86 on: 2006 December 31, 09:18:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh dear, she's clearly quite unbalanced.  Perhaps the best thing that could happen to her is for her to take a break for a while.  The female-refit photographers could have done her a favour without realising it.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #87 on: 2006 December 31, 16:03:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok this whole thing has just got to be so stupid(in regards to Sshodan)!  I mean ok Sshodan doesn't want her hairs converted...great whatever....didn't really like her guy's hair that much anyway, just not my taste for my sims.  But for her to get upset and whatnot over someone converting her meshes for PERSONAL use has got to be the most asinine thing ever!  I mean you can't control what people do in their own game and what they do for personal use; and not to take pictures?!  pffftt... I just don't get it, why should you care if someone else converted your mesh...I would be honored!  It means someone likes it enough to want to take the time and have it for their females too.  Although i do agree on the subject there's too much stuff for females but gahh whatever!  It shouldn't matter what GENDER a stupid thing is for.  Just my 2 cents...

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #88 on: 2006 December 31, 16:07:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Super_Pirate_Dude"
I usually don't read the terms, so I signed, and my first post was telling them to ban me because I was twelve

And WHY ON EARTH would you say something STUPID like that? Are you an idiot?

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #89 on: 2006 December 31, 17:48:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think they banned me because they thought I owned a paysite. Anyway I'm banned. Never even got one hair out of it damnit.
They allso made fun of my website and I couldn't yell at them XD

Inactive
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: