PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 02:27:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sshodan
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sshodan  (Read 47295 times)
lucy_fell
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #60 on: 2006 December 30, 05:26:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would think Sshodan gets a lot of wish fulfillment out of her girly-looking J-rock Sims -- she can make them do fan service to her heart's content. But she's sadly deluded if she thinks she can have complete control over her stuff that she lets everyone download. Once you put it out there, it's not yours anymore. Perhaps it's better that she doesn't share her creations? That way, she really can have complete control over them.

But if she doesn't share, who will fangirl her? Crisis!

Faris: I'm totally complaining to MTS2! The sheeple should not be deprived of the Featured awesomeness of my J-rock pretties!
Keijra
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #61 on: 2006 December 30, 05:28:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*shrugs*

I just want to find mens hair that isn't going to induce my grandmother to come out of her grave and snarl "You cut that hair!! You want people should think you look like a sheepdog?"

Does every man on the planet HAVE to have hair that covers the eyes and is oh so emo? The vast majority of my male sims are stuck with Maxis hairs because of that.
JesterImp
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #62 on: 2006 December 30, 05:32:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

wicked_one, I totally grabbed all of those the moment I saw them, heh. I just wish someone would make some completely and totally flat chested ones. But hey, at least I can have them muscley ^_^
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #63 on: 2006 December 30, 06:52:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like several of her hairs, on my men. Okay so their elvish or comic style, I like that look not on all my men though just a few.

But i see another artist punishing those of us, that just play the game. She lost any respect I felt for her, after reading her tizzy here :roll: . i think I need to boogey over to MTS2 make sure have all them, before they get pulled.

You know I have been collecting sim stuff since sims 2, I have fireflies foods, etc. I wish there was a place all this stuff could be put for people that dont have them. They were free, but now they cant be found anywhere. Anyways Im sorting through several years of DLS, most were free. Many never got used. I just liked having them, so I am a pirate, got to have my treasure hoard, kind of like a squirrel with the nut den for winter. :twisted:

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #64 on: 2006 December 30, 07:08:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha, even mods are telling her to fuck off.

Quote from: "discordkitty"
One less insipid drama queen - yay. This community needs to lose them all. Your restrictions were totally ridiculous and basically the result of a grasping control freak. Maybe when you grow up you'll realize people wanting your hairs for females is a compliment. When you get your head out of your ass I'm sure people will love to see stuff from you again. But until then, turn your computer off and go out and get some fresh air in the real world.

This made my night.
Not Paper
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #65 on: 2006 December 30, 10:37:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "wicked_one"
she is one of many creators who specifically say that they don't like female sims or want their things used on female sims (some even specify no fat sims and refuse to make the "fat morph" on their meshes)....and I think all of them would throw the same "hissyfit" if something happened to one of their precious male meshes.
i dont have the ability to test my theory though since i dont know how to convert meshes lol

For what it's worth, some people say "don't use the fat morph" because... well... there is no fat morph (or the fat morph is broken-- I recall seeing a notice to that effect on All About Style). It's more difficult to put one in there, and some people just don't take the trouble.
Maybe there are some people who mean it differently, but generally, it's because they just didn't add it to their mesh.
It doesn't add the transformation automatically-- you have to go in there and move everything out a little by hand. It's not too bad, most of the time, but, as I said, not everyone can take the time to do that (and sometimes, the meshes can be a bit complex, which makes it understandable that they wouldn't want to).

Either way, I liked Sshodan's things (I have a few too many prettyboy Sims in my game for my tastes, but it's not reaching epidemic levels yet), and I'm a bit sad that she's "retiring".
But I still think she's being way too melodramatic. I found her "why am I not featured yet" post to be a bad idea, as well. After all, it's one thing to think "why am I not featured yet", it's another thing entirely to say it.
But this thing? Sure, she's allowed to be upset. The person was rather rude. But, man. It's kind or ridiculous.
Well, that's the way it goes.

To be honest, I have that set of female-to-male conversions. I haven't installed more than one... yet. I may install them for the next time I take pictures, heh.
And I converted her "Guilty" mesh myself, for a Sim. My Sim was supposed to be an alien, trying to make herself look like she blended in. Her source of "normal human clothing"? Magazines from the 80's! Cheesy That "Guilty" hairstyle was perfect for it. Too perfect.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #66 on: 2006 December 30, 13:25:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, one year ago 90% of the reactions would be:

"OMG COME BACK I LOVE YOU DON'T GO WAAAH!!!"

People just don't take this shit no more.

Inactive
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #67 on: 2006 December 30, 13:44:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is the mesh guilty of anyway?

Our lil friend must be stopped.
lucy_fell
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #68 on: 2006 December 30, 13:56:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "teadrinker"
What is the mesh guilty of anyway?

Lolz.  Tongue It's a mesh of an anime character's hair. The character's name is Schuldig (German for guilty).
Nana
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #69 on: 2006 December 30, 14:03:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Keijra"
*shrugs*

I just want to find mens hair that isn't going to induce my grandmother to come out of her grave and snarl "You cut that hair!! You want people should think you look like a sheepdog?"

Does every man on the planet HAVE to have hair that covers the eyes and is oh so emo? The vast majority of my male sims are stuck with Maxis hairs because of that.

I agree with you. I cannot STAND all these girly looking guys. Someone at S2C was complaining about it.  Maybe it's an age thing but I CANNOT stand all the 'femme' hair on men. (some, okay, but a lot just looks weird).
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #70 on: 2006 December 30, 15:10:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't care what gender of sim wears which type of hair, and I can't understand why sshodan does either.   I can't think of any reason other than the sheer joy of imposing her will on others.   What would happen if I said users can only use my school hacks to make boys' schools?

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #71 on: 2006 December 30, 15:16:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Nana"
[
I agree with you. I cannot STAND all these girly looking guys. Someone at S2C was complaining about it.  Maybe it's an age thing but I CANNOT stand all the 'femme' hair on men. (some, okay, but a lot just looks weird).

LOL to me their elf like, sorry Poser person here Nanna, and they have those girly faces and lots of hair only they have kewel weapons and armour. The hair works great with rock stars and all, I think its her wild and messy I just love the most it animates great, works better than the rod stewart hair of Peggy's on rock band members. :lol: She will probably go over and join the poser community now.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #72 on: 2006 December 30, 15:17:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What a coincidence, I just wiped all of her horrible hair off my game. Well, don't let the door hit you on yer arse, buster, or ya head which is stuck up there will get hurt...although that prolly won't do any significant damage, given how fucked up the lady is.

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
graniaomalley
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #73 on: 2006 December 30, 16:40:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "JesterImp"
Cross dressing for guys is obviously way beyond wonderful to some parts of the community, but crossing for chicks is non-existent. I would really love to see - but am quite certain I never will - male clothes meshes converted for females, so that female sims can actually cross dress. I've used SimPE to change the clothes on occasion, but I'm no mesher and thus the sims have to walk around with severed heads floating above their necks.

I found, I think on MTS2, some baggy jeans/khaki pants and plain t-shirts fom teen girls that had been converted from a teen boys mesh. I'm getting a little sick of all the super skanky womens' clothing out there. Especially the ones that were made for barbie/blank skins, and when you put them on more realistic skins there's nipples hanging out... totally not on purpose. Ok, ok. I'm not sick of those. They make me giggle.
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #74 on: 2006 December 30, 20:05:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ViolentDucky"
...I know this type. She probably IS a some crazy J-Rock chick that thinks all men should look like women and make out with eachother. Because, the only true love is man-on-man love...or something.

I know. One of my friends is a devoted J-Rock fan and sickens me how she continously talks about pretty j-rock boys fucking each other. She also writes slash fanfics about pretty j-rock boys doing each other. Come on, they're not gay and some of them are married for fucks sake!!! If I were a pretty j-rocker, I wouldn't be pleased about the state of mind of my fangirls.

And I think Pescado was being blamed, because...well, they CAN. They obviously thought that sshodan is calling it quits because of the pay-free drama since he/she/IT has a donation set(a very crappy one, indeed) and is hiding behind the mesh converting.

edit: being a foreigner=not making sense in english? English is not my first language.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: