PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 06:30:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sshodan
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sshodan  (Read 47290 times)
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #45 on: 2006 December 30, 00:18:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "teadrinker"
Control freaks are usually nice to the people who obey them.  Sorry but these people who say things like don't use my meshes on fat sims, female sims etc etc are just silly bossy-boots.

Ding ding ding.

Someone who is "usually nice" and then turns around and is a complete drama queen poor-little-me bitch "on occasion", i.e., when she doesn't get her way, is not a good person. One of my friends just pried himself away from someone like that (hopefully), and ARGH I hate people like her, and the excuses made for them by other people drive me up the wall.

If someone doesn't want to share her creations so other people can use them however they want, she shouldn't be putting them on the web in the first place. I'd much rather go without even good stuff than have to deal with that shit.

ChineseFood
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #46 on: 2006 December 30, 00:40:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "wicked_one"
This also has nothing to do with Pescado since the gender refits weren't here and he didn't make them personally so I dont see why people were pointing the blame at him lol

I think people are blaming Pescado because it's just fun to blame Pescado.  I myself blame Pescado for global warming.
BootStrapBill
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #47 on: 2006 December 30, 01:18:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most likely she's a slasher who secretly believes there should be only men in the world and they should all be gay nymphos.  If she doesn't want her meshes used on female Sims, though, she shouldn't make them so girly.  :p
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Sshodan
« Reply #48 on: 2006 December 30, 01:26:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It could be that she's withholding.  Some people get off on that.  

little simmer
:  can you please make your beautiful hairs for girls too?
sshodan:  No, because then people would have no reason to talk to me.
little simmer:  because it's too much work?  Can I remake it for girls?  I would give you full credit!
sshodan:  No, because then no one would visit my site because no one but me wants a bunch of fairy men running around in their game.  And then no one would have a reason to talk to me.
little simmer:  But everyone will know that you made the mesh?
sshodan:  No, because I need the praise to feed my ego, and without some silly gimic I'm just someone who makes rediculously high poly hairs for girls and greasy woman hair for boys.  I can't have others realizing that.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
lucy_fell
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #49 on: 2006 December 30, 02:02:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most of Sshodan's earlier crap are J-rock hair and sims, i.e. sims of male rock stars who made themselves up to look like women. She's probably one of those psychotic J-rock yaoi fangirls who think no female deserves their J-rock stars and said J-rock stars should do only each other. Or something. Maybe that's why she doesn't allow refits for female sims. She wants her hair to be used on girly-looking men only. I'm a J-rock fan myself, but even I don't get it.

Quote from: "Doursim"

sshodan:  No, because I need the praise to feed my ego, and without some silly gimic I'm just someone who makes rediculously high poly hairs for girls and greasy woman hair for boys.  I can't have others realizing that.

Now that you mention that, a few entries down, she has a little hissy fit about her hairs not being featured on MTS2:

Quote from: "Sshodan"
Seen another two featured hair meshes today… I think that I’m starting to feel offended – non of my work was featured EVER… Earlier I thought that it’s because my meshes was not good enough, but now, I’m quite sure that it’s nothing I can do to make them better – they are as perfect as it going to get.

Maybe that's MTS2's way of telling her her meshes are not, in fact, "perfect."  :wink:
anelca
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
Sshodan
« Reply #50 on: 2006 December 30, 02:14:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

is she really a she?
cos i keep reading the name as ss ho dan

but then i know nothing of this creator or their work. i have rarely downloaded  hairs and have always avoided complicated ones like these

edit: oh according to her MTS2 profile she says she's a she but who really knows <shrug>
ViolentDucky
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #51 on: 2006 December 30, 02:38:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...I know this type. She probably IS a some crazy J-Rock chick that thinks all men should look like women and make out with eachother. Because, the only true love is man-on-man love...or something.

"I hate girls! But all my boys will look like girls!...I confuse myself..."

But....eh. Another person I've never heard of bites the dust. I shall go on.

I think it's trendy to blame Pescado anymore. If you know your reason is bullshit, throw around Pescado and sneak away in the explosion.

illage and burn makes me smile. ^__^
Faris
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #52 on: 2006 December 30, 02:47:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hm, I can understand not wanting to allow gender refits. It is a bit annoying just seeing people go "very nice, are you going to make a female version?" The apparent bias towards fashionable female Sims in the custom content area drives me nuts just because... well, I like pretty boys and handsome girls.

With most of my Sims being male, I go on male content hunts... but finding male CC that I actually like is a pain in the ass. Coincidentally, I'm picky. And I don't like Sshodan's hair, and her Sims are the ugliest excuse for prettyboys I've ever seen.

Her attitude on the subject, however, is insane. If she overreacts like that all the time, it's no wonder people did it just to piss her off. Is it so much to ask, politely, "please don't ask me to do or offer to make gender refits, I would rather like the hair I made just for men to stay that way. I can give you links where you can get plenty of nice female hair in similar styles, though!"
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #53 on: 2006 December 30, 03:04:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Faris"
Hm, I can understand not wanting to allow gender refits. It is a bit annoying just seeing people go "very nice, are you going to make a female version?" The apparent bias towards fashionable female Sims in the custom content area drives me nuts just because... well, I like pretty boys and handsome girls.

With most of my Sims being male, I go on male content hunts... but finding male CC that I actually like is a pain in the ass. Coincidentally, I'm picky. And I don't like Sshodan's hair, and her Sims are the ugliest excuse for prettyboys I've ever seen.

Her attitude on the subject, however, is insane. If she overreacts like that all the time, it's no wonder people did it just to piss her off. Is it so much to ask, politely, "please don't ask me to do or offer to make gender refits, I would rather like the hair I made just for men to stay that way. I can give you links where you can get plenty of nice female hair in similar styles, though!"

She did try to do that actually. I think everyone thought it was so strange and her hair is so feminine, people just couldn't stop asking. MTS2 has it's share of retarded users that pester creators too. I don't know why the person who set her off felt it was so important to rub her face in it. Kind of stupidly mean if you ask me.

I think she doesn't realize how bizzarre she looks. With all her spelling errors and word transpositions, I've always assumed that English wasn't her first language either.
lucy_fell
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #54 on: 2006 December 30, 03:27:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

her Sims are the ugliest excuse for prettyboys I've ever seen.

Aren't they, though? Hmm, this reminds me of the time my J-rock Sim got rejected for not bearing enough resemblance to the J-rocker I based it on. Maybe I should create a blog on MTS2 just to whine about the other J-rock Sims that get accepted even though they look nothing like the J-rockers. Whereas my J-rock Sim is perfect in every way. Perfect, I tell you!

Oh, and I blame Pescado for that rejection. Curse you, Pescado! *shakes fist*
Faris
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #55 on: 2006 December 30, 03:33:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "lucy_fell"
Maybe I should create a blog on MTS2 just to whine about the other J-rock Sims that get accepted even though they look nothing like the J-rockers. Whereas my J-rock Sim is perfect in every way. Perfect, I tell you!

Good gracious, such a thing should have been featured, even! Why, if people can get their booooring Sims based on well-known celebrities we couldn't care less about featured, your perfect J-rocker not so many people know/care about should totally have been featured. Complain!

People will agree! Serious!

Especially if they think they can get something out of you through flattery.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #56 on: 2006 December 30, 04:27:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't understand it. It's nuts. She's trying to keep complete control over a fan-made mod that she's put out on the internet. As I've said, I can understand why she wouldn't want to do it herself, but not allowing others to do it? Give me a break.

Oh, and I like handsome men, but I don't have anything against pretty boys in any medium but The Sims. The fetish for pretty boys in this community, though, totally grosses me out. Not to mention irritates me beyond belief because of how borderline-impossible it is to find hair or clothing for male Sims who are neither transgendered nor yaoi.

Keijra
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #57 on: 2006 December 30, 04:51:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a really hard time stomaching pretty men in my game. They drive me nuts!

I don't get the J-rock yaoi fangirl bullshit. People are so farking weird.

In my world, men have square jaws, muscles, facial hair that isn't shaved into pretty designs. They have penises and at least half of them are interested in women (yes, I do have room for gay men in my world). They do not wear makeup. They do not wear dresses. They do not have hair longer than mine unless they are in an 80's hair band.  :roll:

Maybe I am just not trendy enough. You think that might be it?
JesterImp
Landlubber

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #58 on: 2006 December 30, 05:15:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cross dressing for guys is obviously way beyond wonderful to some parts of the community, but crossing for chicks is non-existent. I would really love to see - but am quite certain I never will - male clothes meshes converted for females, so that female sims can actually cross dress. I've used SimPE to change the clothes on occasion, but I'm no mesher and thus the sims have to walk around with severed heads floating above their necks.
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #59 on: 2006 December 30, 05:22:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Keijra...that sounded weird...men not having penises i mean lol

I rarely play the game, but I like to have at least one "fantasy/scifi" neighborhood where pretty much anything goes--including blue male sims that look girly and wear pastel colors yet have huge penises hanging out of their clothing (that neighborhood is there solely to crack me up and I rarely ever play it)....but most of my neighborhoods that I actually play are "normal", meaning there are various family situations (from gay couples with kids to a widowed grandma raising her grandchildren to orphaned siblings taking care of each other)....but the guys look like guys (even if they are slightly too good-looking) and the girls look like girls and omg there's even fat sims!

It's not a matter of being trendy, its just that there are some completely fangirl/boy simmers who are good (or decent at least) at fulfilling the needs of one part of the sims2 fanbase--fangirls/boys that want girly men that look like characters in anime or whatever it is those people are into lol
Funny that it seems alot of simmers like cross-dressing guys in the game but make fun of them or treat them like shit in real life. :?

The "trendy" thing seems to be photoskinned skintones/masks of celebrities or the clothing that they wear. You will find more sites/creators devoted to that than anything else....mostly because alot of downloaders arent that computer-knowledgable (wut iz winrar??!!111) and don't spend all their time online getting obsessed with whatever odd stuff is coming from japan these days lol--so they are looking for realistic stuff or things they want in real life but can't afford.

Also, recently, it seems mts2 is approving photoskinned sims/clothing instead of non-photoskinned ones, so alot of people are learning photoskinning just so they can get approved (and featured) on mts2. :roll:

And JesterImp, beosboxboy/marvine made an entire set of manly meshes for women and I'm sure there are tons of recolors of it too. You'd have to look at insimenator for them.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: