PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 18:00:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sshodan
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sshodan  (Read 47346 times)
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #15 on: 2006 December 29, 19:57:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, I was waiting for this one. Just put in my own two-cents and was a lot nicer than I normally am when it comes to this drama-llama bullshit.

I get *some* use of her female hair for my alien townies. But, if I need girly male hair, I use Ren's, because it's better quality anyway.
Pariland
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #16 on: 2006 December 29, 20:08:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So will there be a killmark for this, or does Sshodan's pissivity level stop short of pulling her $40 hair collection and her "donation" system?
Super_Pirate_Dude
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #17 on: 2006 December 29, 20:10:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What a baby.
idtaminger
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #18 on: 2006 December 29, 20:17:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pariland"
So will there be a killmark for this, or does Sshodan's pissivity level stop short of pulling her $40 hair collection and her "donation" system?

$40? Seriously?
Pariland
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #19 on: 2006 December 29, 20:21:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "idtaminger"

$40? Seriously?

It's about $30 now.  $2.50 apiece separately, and she used to not even sell separately.  You had to buy the group.

Plus, no Paypal option.  Moneybookers is not for me.
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #20 on: 2006 December 29, 20:23:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "idtaminger"

$40? Seriously?

It's about $30 now.  $2.50 apiece separately, and she used to not even sell separately.  You had to buy the group.

Plus, no Paypal option.  Moneybookers is not for me.

Jesus fucking Christ. Killmark please.
sickpuppy
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #21 on: 2006 December 29, 20:29:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't get it: why get upset over male hair converted to female? Why not? What a big baby. I don't think the Sims Community NEEDS her/it.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #22 on: 2006 December 29, 20:33:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh I didn't realise she did pay stuff too.  In that case I suspect her main reason for leaving is the community tide is turning.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Super_Pirate_Dude
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #23 on: 2006 December 29, 20:42:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Kirsten"
I never did understand all this anti-female crap from female creators whose male Sims LOOK like women. Oh well, I never used her hair anyway, so I don't care if she "leaves" forever... or a few days. Tongue

:lol:

I don't know one guy who has hair that long.

Why didn't she upload that female hair in the "Goodby!" picture, is it at her site, that's the only hair from her I like
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #24 on: 2006 December 29, 20:42:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's next to impossible to find male hair that isn't girly. It's very aggravating. When Vaan from FFXII looks significantly more masculine than most male Sims, we have a problem.

If sshodan wanted the hair she made to stay on male Sims, why does all the hair she made look like it belongs on female Sims? And very feminine ones at that.

Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #25 on: 2006 December 29, 20:52:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "neriana"

If sshodan wanted the hair she made to stay on male Sims.

This is all ridiculous nonsense.  Is she unwell or something?   How can anyone have a serious gender-related issue with Sim hair meshes?  Even someone with problems resulting from real life sexual abuse can hardly transfer those feelings to hair meshes FFS!

Sshodan
« Reply #26 on: 2006 December 29, 20:57:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember reading her reply to someone who asked if she'd make a hair for females that no, she wouldn't because there was 'too much' content made for female sims - as if there were only a set amount of Sims 2 content that could ever be created, and if too much was made for female sims no one could make anything for males!
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #27 on: 2006 December 29, 20:57:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "teadrinker"

If sshodan wanted the hair she made to stay on male Sims.

This is all ridiculous nonsense.  Is she unwell or something?   How can anyone have a serious gender-related issue with Sim hair meshes?  Even someone with problems resulting from real life sexual abuse can hardly transfer those feelings to hair meshes FFS!

Hell if I know. She did mention that "being attracted by people is not fun", which I made fun of her for. I'm sure she meant "attacked", but that's a really weird slip-up, whether her first language is English or not. I admit, I am rather curious as to what her rationale behind the gendered hair thing is.

I can completely understand wanting to stick to making content for male Sims, and not waste time on yet more content for female Sims. But I can't see why she'd mind other people doing the work of converting her stuff.

Ghanima Atreides
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Sshodan
« Reply #28 on: 2006 December 29, 21:02:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I find the comment that she doesn't benefit from her work rather funny, considering the best part of her work (and for females too, heh. In fact, ONLY for females) is pay. I've always been of the opinion that she made it that way because she knew female hair sold better.

Anatidaephobia - the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Sshodan
« Reply #29 on: 2006 December 29, 21:02:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can completely understand wanting to stick to making content for male Sims, and not waste time on yet more content for female Sims. But I can't see why she'd mind other people doing the work of converting her stuff.

Exactly.  Just another example of complete lack of community spirit - or even reasonable adult-adult cooperation

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: