PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:17:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  And on into the future
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: And on into the future  (Read 5471 times)
mistymage
Landlubber

corn pirate, 1$ each

View Profile WWW
And on into the future
« Reply #15 on: 2006 December 30, 07:42:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lemmiwinks"
Thank you, Inge for posting that link. How can it be made more available and visible to the community?
And just how big is this community anyway? In the Sims1 days, I viewed Inge, Wilf and other popular hackers as some sort of  superstar celebrities.
Then it rurned out that the community is small enough that anyone who wants to talk with you, can.
I still feel a great amount of respect for you, because I know of what you have done. The newbies probably do not know who you are and think if you don't have a paysite your opinion is worthless.
A sort of "Anti-Paypal" button would be an interesting possibility.
I think I will have another beer and stop rambling.
Cheers!

Well, those of us with websites could either write up something similar or point towards Inge's page. Any sigs could point to the same thing(s) as well.

The only thing lacking is a pointer towards EA's actual stance.. something definitive such as an URL towards the EULA or something.

~misty

Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
And on into the future
« Reply #16 on: 2006 December 30, 08:29:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "mistymage"

Well, those of us with websites could either write up something similar or point towards Inge's page.

Better for them to write up their own in their own words and style.  Makes it more obvious we *each* feel it rather than just having signed up to some mantra. Smiley

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Anne
Landlubber

View Profile
And on into the future
« Reply #17 on: 2006 December 30, 09:12:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lemmiwinks"
Thank you, Inge for posting that link. How can it be made more available and visible to the community?
And just how big is this community anyway? In the Sims1 days, I viewed Inge, Wilf and other popular hackers as some sort of  superstar celebrities.
Then it rurned out that the community is small enough that anyone who wants to talk with you, can.
I still feel a great amount of respect for you, because I know of what you have done. The newbies probably do not know who you are
and think if you don't have a paysite your opinion is worthless.
A sort of "Anti-Paypal" button would be an interesting possibility.
I think I will have another beer and stop rambling.
Cheers!

I have to agree completely.  Simlogical was one of my very favorite sites during TS1.  As far as the community now, seems pretty vast.  Much more than I remember it being back in the day, and I can't say it's any friendlier.  Bunch of greedy asses and their lowly buttkissers...

Wasn't so hard breaking out of lurk-mode after all.  Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: