PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 09:55:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  How did this come to be?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: How did this come to be?  (Read 5243 times)
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
How did this come to be?
« Reply #15 on: 2006 December 30, 07:06:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I liked Sim Interior Designs, she had the coolest stuff...I remember the DR cantremeber her name. Then there was laura T's stuff at sim showcase, Im sure there was more, but it was the good old days.

I personally think the Sims community is copying the poser community. tHey see these expensive meshes and textures and the money the people seem to be gettting. Many artists cant make it there so they come here. I can tell you this because I use to be highly involved with Poser. Dropped a lot of $$$$ there. I've read posts, and I remember artists discussing coming to SIMS 2. SOOO, I came to SIMS not liking to have to shell big bucks out for a mesh, that often needed more stuff. I saw Sims 2, and was very happy, I had my own world, with characters that moved, interacted, and talked. Not ones that were posed in a program. Glad to be out of Poser that community was very egocentric ridden too. Cheesy

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: