PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:25:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  PMBD booty down?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: PMBD booty down?  (Read 9953 times)
shaunqz
ARR!

View Profile
PMBD booty down?
« on: 2020 November 24, 14:19:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I aint sure by the time I typed this whether the page be up or not, but I would like to ask if anyone is experiencing issues with the site since I am unable to have access in as it is down?
Feralll
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: PMBD booty down?
« Reply #1 on: 2020 November 24, 15:35:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yes it is down. praying that this only temporary
blossomlie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2020 November 24, 21:10:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Im glad to know Im not the only one who still downloads even thought the contents arent updated  Lips sealed
HannahRay
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2020 November 25, 04:47:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The site has been taken over by a new group who will revive thee site and get it a bit of of update and will start updating the site again.
shaunqz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2020 November 25, 05:53:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The site has been taken over by a new group who will revive thee site and get it a bit of of update and will start updating the site again.

Were they able to finally get approval from the original admins of PMBD?I thought they were gonna do it on forum intially?  Shocked
zephyrzkingdom
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2020 November 25, 21:02:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the info. Do you know if they'll change the address of the previous website or no?
JokeyStranger
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2020 November 26, 02:26:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hi, is there still a discord? if yes please send me in private please, my discord still exists, and i'm putting people in little by little, and i'm managing to keep it up!
tata
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2020 November 26, 04:01:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hi, is there still a discord? if yes please send me in private please, my discord still exists, and i'm putting people in little by little, and i'm managing to keep it up!

send me an invite ?
lotta
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2020 November 26, 04:10:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was trying all yesterday. I thought it was my computer  Wink
shaunqz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2020 November 26, 04:29:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now I am worried, it's been 2 days since....will PMBD booty ever return?
Eamilyanna
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2020 November 26, 05:39:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

send me an invite ?
shaunqz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2020 November 26, 06:01:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

PMBD isnt down. Just the former staff doesn't publish updates of new content in their archives. We don't know the exactly reason, people around said many of the staff members unfortunatelly died due to Covid - terrible losses. The ones left doesn't know how to operate that kind of coding. The possibility of PMBD Forum be down is near to 0, only if the owner did that... but we already announced we will have discord server - the public one won't allow any mention to paid stuff to avoid be taking down, but its a way to track everyone as you mentioned. Smiley

From their last statement, doesnt sound like the new group had taken over the site and they too aint certain what was going on.
HannahRay
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2020 November 27, 03:29:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ANNOUNCEMENT: THEROGUESTORMGROUP IS TAKING OVER PMBD TO REVIVAL

In case the image above doesn't load for you (due to the use of some extensions or browsers addons) here is the text itself:

After all the efforts that especial groups of TSCommunity, as PMBD, DWN, YIFF and others have done through the years to make justice to all of its’ members by enforcing EA Rules&Disclaimer on creators of paid custom contents that want to profit over a third party software that ain’t theirs and not respecting the company’s contract about the use of their product,  such creators still claim they’re right on their work (work done with free softwares as S4Studio and for na already paid software, the game itself, which its’ company owns any rights over any content developed) and in what they’re doing, stalking, attacking and taking us down to prevent us to keep our duty: to share ALL CUSTOM CONTENT CREATED FOR TS FRANCHISE FOR FREE. But we won’t bowl we won’t give up! TSCommunity won’t be left to rot alone and lost. We are taking this shipwreck over and we’ll rebuild it from the scratch, honoring its’ legacy! PMBD FORUM is a safe place that they cannot reach or touch, a safeheaven for all of us. We’ll organize this as we can in a neat and clean way and you’ll hear of us soon! MATES, stay strong! Our Battleship will soon sail to war! ARR!!!
Feralll
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2020 November 27, 13:49:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Booty down a few days...Does anybody contacted main admin? Does Pescado knows what's happening?
shaunqz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2020 November 27, 15:11:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Booty down a few days...Does anybody contacted main admin? Does Pescado knows what's happening?

I dont think so, the last I check, he hadnt been online for a long time.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: