PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 02:33:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR nukes GoS >=(
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR nukes GoS >=(  (Read 20538 times)
georgeb
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: TSR nukes GoS >=(
« Reply #15 on: 2010 April 30, 02:33:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't made a post here before, only lurked (when I can remember my password).  I'm extremely angry at TSR for yet another attempt to harm a beloved website.  I use to have a subscription with TSR, until they messed around with Reflexsims and BPS.  I refused to renew and only would use content found through PMBD.  I'm also angry at EA, so I used the "email us" link at EA.com to send them the following comment.  I hope it might inspire others to do the same.  I know it won't be of any use to the free forums, but it could send EA a wake-up call if they start receiving alot of these types of comments.  (You will need to have an account with them .... as most should if you registered your games).

"Having been an ardent fan of the Sims 2 and it's expansions, I do have to state that I will never buy an EA product again.

I have been reading on the forums that The Sims Resource has committed another affront to the thousands of fans by making false accusations against a well-loved forum ... The Garden of Shadows which resulted in the sites removal from their server - GoDaddy.  They have done this type of sabotage to other forums over the years and I find it disheartening that EA refuses to make a statement, remark or warning to this website.  Until such time as this occurs, I will refuse to buy/boycott any EA products.

Thank You for your time"

I included my full name and address with this, but I'm sure they would have that information already.  They do have my user account information.  I fully understand it won't do any good, but it did make me feel good doing it.  Thanks for letting this lurker post this.

Shan-Chan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2010 April 30, 02:36:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking of the cheese server, anyone else having a problem getting Coconut's site to load?

I haven't been able to get in for a few days. Do you know what's causing it?

As for Thomas, I think he had a hat full of different free sims sites. He picks one a could of times a year and sabotages them. Doesn't he have more important things to do? I think Atwa is getting lonely.

Don't let my name fool you. I actually hate anime.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2010 April 30, 02:42:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know it won't be of any use to the free forums, but it could send EA a wake-up call if they start receiving alot of these types of comments.  (You will need to have an account with them .... as most should if you registered your games).

"Having been an ardent fan of the Sims 2 and it's expansions, I do have to state that I will never buy an EA product again.

Register? Purchase? These words are new to me & i don't fully understand the meaning Cheesy Tongue

I have no idea. Must be the cheese server having a hissy. I have sent out a call for the almighty Coconut, hopefully we will receive a reply Smiley

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

georgeb
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2010 April 30, 03:45:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sadly, Witchboy, I had never found these types of great sites, that could've saved me a small fortune, until too late.  Ya know what they say ... "A fool  and his money....".  I keep checking the mirror for the big "L".  Roll Eyes
ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 2010 April 30, 04:37:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... It will happen to TSR some day Cheesy

Sims Central  - SimSearch - My Blog!
The one who no longer needs stopping!
Vkitty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2010 April 30, 06:07:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^^ Hopefully sooner rather then later. The world will be better of without the assholes.

"It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over"
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2010 April 30, 08:59:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the last weekly backup of Garden of Liegenschonheits securely on my own server, so I can bring the site back up any time that Liegenschonheit gives the word.

Speaking of the cheese server, anyone else having a problem getting Coconut's site to load?

Coconut is offline at the moment because some of the data files were kept on the same server. I am having them moved right now, as they are backed up regularly.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2010 April 30, 09:34:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm beginning to think of Thomar$e as the Bill Gates of the Sims Community: Wants his site to be the only one people go to, and will abandon all concept of morals and principles just to achieve it.  The scary thing is, he thinks he is in the right.  Pathetic, deluded bastard.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: