PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 10:20:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  NewSea moves to TSR!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: NewSea moves to TSR!  (Read 13023 times)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Re: NewSea moves to TSR!
« Reply #15 on: 2010 March 08, 18:46:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... I have decided to become a TSR exclusive artist and will provide you with excellent hairstyles on a regular basis. 

This has me wondering just what did Thoma$ offer to Newsea for leaving the blog and creating exclusive for TSR? Knowing how greedy Newsea is, there had to be a side deal.  I am seeing alot of Sims CC site owners have gone to TSR, is Thoma$ on a recruiting spree?

Thomas has always been on a recruiting spree. He wanted Nouk in the baddest way, followed her around like a dog in heat. He was (is?) sending private messages to creators at MTS2. I wouldn't be surprised if he has contacted every paysite owner and begged them to come to TSR.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Rissa
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2010 March 08, 21:22:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mabye he's just pissed of worrying about us filesharers.
He has sent so many emails to people accusing them to share files without proof, this might go on his nerves as well. At TSR he doesn't need to care for the safety of his files himself, also more people will get the files.

For Sims 2 hairs were the most popular files, and TSR promoted nearly every mesher who could do hair to FA, even if the hairs are crap.
With Sims 3 they only have two people who can do halfway decent hairfiles. And most Sims 2 hairmeshers are inactive.
Getting someone like Newsa to TSR will help increase the popularity of TSR again and will help get more subs. So I think that Thomas had a lot to offer that Newsea just couldn't ignore.

HighRes
Landlubber

Stupid anime-Sims-Futurama loving Geek

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2010 March 17, 18:00:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

His hair is just hi-poly crap anyway! Thoma$$ won't like it, why the fuck does he do it to us. Can we just bury him and his stupidly gay site in a hole and leave him there with the likes of Atwat to mourn over his lost empire. Wait... what... Too much rum...
« Last Edit: 2010 March 17, 18:05:32 by HighRes » Logged

Leave me alone! Go bug a paysite!
HelloSomebody
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2010 March 17, 18:41:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Least now I don't have to reupdate bookmarks with every blog site he changes to  Roll Eyes Wink

then again most of the items I got here.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: