PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:33:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sugah's Place Hacked AGAIN!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sugah's Place Hacked AGAIN!  (Read 82713 times)
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Sugah's Place Hacked AGAIN!
« Reply #180 on: 2010 January 30, 20:13:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then she should seriously consider keeping her personal shit off the table before she goes on the offensive.
Veles
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 2010 January 30, 20:25:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want to say that I agree with Moune on this:

I’ll certainly admit that I have not liked you since you waltzed in here in another thread and in your first post started telling everybody here what to do and what not to do.

I don't like it when people try to sound smart in their 1st or so post. This is my 40th (or is it 41st ?) comment, not so far from No No No's, so I'll just shut up now.

Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2010 January 30, 20:31:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where is this MSN chat then?  I can't see the link to it.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
KatCat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 2010 January 30, 20:33:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is at Coconut's blog.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 2010 January 30, 20:35:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Veles, so you'd much rather have them sound ignorant?  -  Huh

For the record, I think No No No has done a pretty good job of stating his opinions.  Bonus! To my knowledge, he's never threatened to flounce out and withdraw his support because the phorum isn't living up to his standards.
Veles
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 2010 January 30, 21:17:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Veles, so you'd much rather have them sound ignorant?  -  Huh

No. I'll try to express myself better. Smiley I don't have problem with No No No's posts at all, sometimes I even agree with them. But the way they're said looks like waltzing to me. Moune said it much better than me anyway.

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2010 January 30, 21:26:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even though I kind of understood what you meant, thanks for the clarification. -  Wink
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: 2010 January 30, 21:33:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is at Coconut's blog.

OK, who is supposed to be the negro whore?  I didn't realize Sherrie blackmailed me.  That is interesting.  And when did Gayle's friend teach me how to hack? I don't even know Gayle outside of here and for a very brief while when I was a SA.  Where does she get these ideas? 

This whole chat is frightening, but I have to say it reminds me a lot of the emails and PM's Atwa and I used to exchange.  I would tell her to let things go and she would never listen, just go off on a tirade. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 2010 January 30, 23:12:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the link, I have read it now.   What strikes me is how unwell Anita seems to be, mentally.  How much credence can we actually give her account?

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 2010 January 30, 23:24:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even at the root of instability, there must be at least a kernel of truth? Or something that keeps her believing in the delusions. Sad, really, that such devotion couldn't be turned into healthier avenues. Energy like that harnessed into something meaningful would be a wonderful thing to achieve. As it is, it's just wasted time and effort on her side, which is rather pitiful when you stop to think about it. I don't know if I ought to feel sorry for her or disgusted with the way she's been used by TSR, or come to the conclusion that they deserve each other.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: 2010 January 31, 05:49:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well after reading that conversation between the TWAT & Susan i have come to the conclusion that it was Atwa herself that posted at the hacking forum asking for TSR to be hacked.

See screenshot here in post # 5
http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/index.php/topic,2662.0.html

Certainly sounds just like her.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 2010 January 31, 09:00:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thing is, with Atwa so embittered, isn't she likely to have a motive to make TSR appear even *worse* than they are, rather than being likely to carry out Thomas's wishes by hacking other sites, she is likely to be motivated to spread rumours against Thomas and TSR that make it look like they wanted other sites hacked.   So if anything I would be biased in the other direction having read these extracts.

lorikay
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 2010 January 31, 10:10:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Inge, did you even read the conversation?  She LOVES tsr.  She'll never do anything to discredit her beloved site.

I also want to thank the person that submitted that conversation to coconut. I now know  for sure that the petition was hacked.  Since the PetitionOnline. com people won't return any of my emails to them, I'll now file charges.  Have no idea if anything will come of this, but I'm very happy that I've got a place to start.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: 2010 January 31, 10:24:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did read the conversation, and what I saw in it was an erstwhile love of TSR that had turned to bitterness and resentment due to what she felt had been unfair treatment of her.   There is no enemy as bitter as an ex-lover.

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 2010 January 31, 10:26:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thing is, with Atwa so embittered, isn't she likely to have a motive to make TSR appear even *worse* than they are, rather than being likely to carry out Thomas's wishes by hacking other sites, she is likely to be motivated to spread rumours against Thomas and TSR that make it look like they wanted other sites hacked.   So if anything I would be biased in the other direction having read these extracts.
All true: See "Rogue Operator" theory. Of course, without the information to BEGIN with, Atwa would not be capable of conducting any attacks at all. Clearly, then, it follows that if we're going to say Atwa did it, it remains true that at some point someone gave her that password database.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: