PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 05:01:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sugah's Place Hacked AGAIN!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sugah's Place Hacked AGAIN!  (Read 82734 times)
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Sugah's Place Hacked AGAIN!
« Reply #165 on: 2010 January 29, 23:38:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

pffffft! Cats don't even have buckets. Now sea lions, they have buckets.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2010 January 30, 00:05:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(that's what she said)

Nope, it wasn't sarcasm.  I didn't see the post that Snarky quoted from.  It was only through his post that I noticed that you wrote about me.  I don't know if the phorum just glitched on my side or what.

And so.. your opinion is only based on one out of the two posts I made and the one you chose is the one you quoted.  Alright.  Now what?

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2010 January 30, 00:34:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cats may not have buckets, Ken, but they do have litter pans with which they can store nasty contents within. Those contents can then be flung at paysite owners that dare to show their faces where they aren't wanted while they try to weasel out of things they've done. Cats: they supply the ammunition! Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2010 January 30, 01:06:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Moune
TSR is a business. That’s the main reason we don’t like them here.

Do not speak for me. Ever. If you want to be an alpha female somewhere, do it at your own site, m'kay?   

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: 2010 January 30, 05:41:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meh - catch back up and see infighting.  Guys, its sort of playing into TSR's hands and that of the other paysites when we do this.

Hope moods improve as spring gets here - seems like everywhere I go, folks are sniping with each other. *slinks off to her John Lennon biography and sleep*

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2010 January 30, 07:22:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meh - catch back up and see infighting.  Guys, its sort of playing into TSR's hands and that of the other paysites when we do this.

Hope moods improve as spring gets here - seems like everywhere I go, folks are sniping with each other. *slinks off to her John Lennon biography and sleep*

*pats your shoulder comfortingly*  I wouldn't worry about it.  It's just Moune criticizing us about how we talk to/about tsr again.  I'm not angry or upset over it.  In fact, it makes me genuinely curious.  If her way is so infinitely superior, then why hasn't tsr been destroyed through her way?  I have other questions too, but I'm not the right person to ask them.  I don't have the patience to respond by dissecting her posts sentence by sentence and make the effort to dig through posts to throw out of context sentences/statements back in her face.  I also get distracted by shinies too easily.

I'm sorry you've had to deal with everyone else's moods.  I hope your mood hasn't been soured as well.  :/

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
coconut
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: 2010 January 30, 07:31:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That (if it exists) would explain some of the hackings, but not the people who did not sign the petition

Your hackings ( if they happened ) could not be explained fully by the MSN evidence ( that exists ) connected to the petition list, I have not heard anything to indicate that passwords were ever contained on that list, the copy I have does not contain them, and Atwa has not mentioned collected passwords to anyone I have spoken to, or in the documented MSN conversation.

The only possible link that could occur would be if Tom ran the emails on the list against the TSR DB and retrieved the passwords from there. However, the list was hacked a year ago, and now it turns out that Atwa was sharing it as early as May 09, so it would seem he has waited a rather long time to put this plan into action if this is the case.

Edited to strike remarks that in hindsight were uncalled for.
« Last Edit: 2010 January 30, 10:02:31 by coconut » Logged

lorikay
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2010 January 30, 09:51:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Game, set, match!  Up next, team johan!

Thanks coconut.  I'm on that list and I appreciate you posting that conversation.

No No No
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 2010 January 30, 11:29:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Moune, I can tell you what I absolutely 'hate' about you too... (Not that I know you but whatever.)

Defending a man that has engaged in criminal activity, and then ragging on people because they don't think it's normal behaviour to try and hide such things? Ragging on people because they don't trust this type of person at all, because he has already engaged in such criminal behaviour? Ragging on people who expect more questionable behaviour in the future, based on things that happened in the past? Ragging on people who expect this man was more involved in things than he lets on, also based on how he was involved with one quite bad thing in the past? And assuming this man does not know anything about shit going on, basically based on nothing but his way with words and current behaviour? With no way of knowing if it's always him, all the time?
And you tell me people base their accusations and/or distrust on nothing?  Shocked

You know what, since no-one else seems to care about your reasoning behind this, I shouldn't care either. I guess I'll just ignore your posts in the future.
« Last Edit: 2010 January 30, 11:57:12 by No No No » Logged
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2010 January 30, 13:05:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: lorikay
Game, set, match!  Up next, team johan!

We might just get their Appreciation Society.

If she's reading, I'd also like to thank coconut's source for coming forward. It takes guts. Especially considering the lengths TSR goes to when dealing with anyone who stands between them and money.

Thank you.

Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: 2010 January 30, 13:27:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coconut sauce!!  That would be awesome, along with Satay

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: 2010 January 30, 16:09:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR is a business. That’s the main reason we don’t like them here.

Do not speak for me. Ever. If you want to be an alpha female somewhere, do it at your own site, m'kay?  

Hmmm. I must have misunderstood something then. This is Paysites Must Be Destroyed, no? The main reason we don’t like paysites is because … they are paysites – and thus businesses. Or did I miss a change in the overall politics here?

It's just Moune criticizing us about how we talk to/about tsr again.  …

Not really criticizing, no. Just saying that hurling insults is not an intelligent form of communication and doesn’t achieve anything.

I suppose that could be called criticizing. So yeah, alright, criticizing.

What has been intelligent and informative are the discussions between Pescado and Johan here and at MATY. But they would never had taken place if Pescado had adopted the tone missangelica used in the post I quoted above. That's all I'm saying.

Defending a man that has engaged in criminal activity, and then ragging on people because they don't think it's normal behaviour to try and hide such things? Ragging on people because they don't trust this type of person at all, because he has already engaged in such criminal behaviour? Ragging on people who expect more questionable behaviour in the future, based on things that happened in the past? Ragging on people who expect this man was more involved in things than he lets on, also based on how he was involved with one quite bad thing in the past? And assuming this man does not know anything about shit going on, basically based on nothing but his way with words and current behaviour? With no way of knowing if it's always him, all the time?
And you tell me people base their accusations and/or distrust on nothing?  Shocked

Again the subtle manipulation and twisting of facts. For one thing, I’m not raging at ‘people’. I’m raging at you.

You know what, since no-one else seems to care about your reasoning behind this, I shouldn't care either. I guess I'll just ignore your posts in the future.

You have much to learn about the people who frequents this place and what they care about. By all means ignore my posts. I won’t promise you I’ll extend you the same courtesy, though.

Oh, and I gotta say that what I admire the most about the person who supplied the MSN chat is that she had the stamina to get through that raving conversation with Atwa and still manage to keep her wits about her. I quote: "They have even been outside my home". That's lunacy on a high level, that is.

Edited for typos
« Last Edit: 2010 January 30, 16:31:22 by Moune » Logged

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 2010 January 30, 17:00:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, you wouldn't think Anita was much of a racist after reading that, now would you, kids? I'm sitting here just shaking my head in disbelief and hoping that Anita is again making things up because if Delphy were indeed to be on her side, there would be more trouble than I can imagine. (I can't imagine Delphy wanting her garbage posted at MTS, though, they do have quality standards there.) I'm hoping that all of that is one of her delusions. And no, they didn't get all of us pirates because some of us didn't think that petition would get us anywhere. It's been said before and I'll say it again, that woman is nuttier than squirrel shit.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 2010 January 30, 19:36:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm. I must have misunderstood something then. This is Paysites Must Be Destroyed, no? The main reason we don’t like paysites is because … they are paysites – and thus businesses. Or did I miss a change in the overall politics here?

You miss a lot of things, Moune, so let me repeat myself. Do not speak for me. EVER. The last person I want representing me is you.

By the way, the next time you want to accuse another forum member of being manipulative, it would probably be a good idea not to drag your sick kid and sorry-ass relationships into the conversation shortly thereafter. Besides the fact that I, for one, don't give a shit, it might be seen as being just a tad...umm...manipulative. But maybe in your rush to score sympathy points you missed that.
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 2010 January 30, 20:10:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By the way, the next time you want to accuse another forum member of being manipulative, it would probably be a good idea not to drag your sick kid and sorry-ass relationships into the conversation shortly thereafter.

For fuck's sake, that is so below the belt.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: