PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:41:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sugah's Place Hacked AGAIN!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sugah's Place Hacked AGAIN!  (Read 82725 times)
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Sugah's Place Hacked AGAIN!
« Reply #135 on: 2010 January 29, 03:11:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Urgh! I really do feel sorry for her, but come on now people

Site owners, CHANGE YOUR FUCKING PASSWORDS!!!!1EINZ

Oooooooooooh........ you said the F-word........ I'm tellin! Tongue

Cheesy

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: 2010 January 29, 03:12:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Urgh! I really do feel sorry for her, but come on now people

Site owners, CHANGE YOUR FUCKING PASSWORDS!!!!1EINZ

Oooooooooooh........ you said the F-word........ I'm tellin! Tongue

Cheesy

My mummy isn't home so HAH!

Sims Central  - SimSearch - My Blog!
The one who no longer needs stopping!
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2010 January 29, 03:31:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This apparently senseless spree does sort of lean towards the script-kiddy theory. At this point it doesn't seem like the attacks serve any useful purpose for ANYONE, and so we're either looking at a pattern of general vandalism unrelated to the community at all, or the list has gone out into the wild.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: 2010 January 29, 03:51:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Couldn't this just all be a ruse to throw everyone off from the TSR theory? By hitting random sims sites or peeps all the hackings begin to look like it's just some script-kiddy. Thus the finger is pointing in a different direction & away from TSR.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2010 January 29, 04:56:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, it's not getting them off the hook for releasing the data in the first place, that's for sure, sio I don't see why exerting additional effort would help.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2010 January 29, 05:13:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This apparently senseless spree does sort of lean towards the script-kiddy theory. At this point it doesn't seem like the attacks serve any useful purpose for ANYONE, and so we're either looking at a pattern of general vandalism unrelated to the community at all, or the list has gone out into the wild.

Are we sure that all these site owners did not sign the petition? I may have missed it earlier, if it's already been stated. Plus, is there ANY way ANY of these site owners could be connected at all? Maybe we are looking to much at a broad picture, and not individual pictures. More specifically, have any of these site owners had ANY contact with Atwat at all? Or even one of her "personalities?"

Secondly, Pes go poke Hec to log into her photobucket! The images have gone inactive on the FAQ.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: 2010 January 29, 05:16:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It could also be that all these site owners use the same password to log into Photobucket & Mediafire that they do on TSR - meaning that they could all be random victims pulled from a giant list of passwords by some script kiddie.

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2010 January 29, 05:51:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Secondly, Pes go poke Hec to log into her photobucket! The images have gone inactive on the FAQ.
I don't have contact with the Hecuboss. If you have the images, you can zip them up and send them to me and I can repost them on the PMBD servers.

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2010 January 29, 05:57:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't have contact with the Hecuboss. If you have the images, you can zip them up and send them to me and I can repost them on the PMBD servers.

Unfortunately, I don't have the images. Is someone here still in contact with her? Doesn't Paden still talk to her? Or Moune?

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2010 January 29, 06:59:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Moune
Can anybody imagine what would happen if Thomas did show up here and tried to talk about this? I can. It would be total mayhem with nothing but accusations and nastiness – like what missangelica presented in her latest post in this thread. It would serve no purpose whatsoever – neither piratey nor TSR-ish. Except for those who are just waiting for somebody to vent their frustrations on, of course.

Did Moune delete her post that this quote came from?  It's not showing up for me.  

Moune, QQ.  If he gets upset by what I said, it's because of his conscience getting to him.  Unfortunately for him and his brother, I have no website to ddos in retaliation.  I have no photobukkit to hack and spam the beloved Goatse.  I have only a cat fur pattern to steal on MtS2 and if they took that, I'd laugh at them.  It's sad because  Johan probably has the most common sense and a modicum of morality out of all of them.  Since the tea party Inge set up for us to talk to him with logic has not worked, I tried appealing to that morality through telling him that by through his inaction, he's approving of all the shady things his brother does and by association he is just as guilty.  You may not see that as not serving a purpose, but I do.  I would want someone to confront me if I was in a similar situation.  I might be so deep into it that it would take those words for me to realize the evil I was helping perpetuate.  Could I have used a little less sarcasm?  Sure.  Do I think I was making accusations and being nasty?  No.

As for Thomass, I think the consensus in the past was that he has already trolled here.. possibly as nohead.  This is just speculation though, as I'm aware of no concrete proof.  Anyway, there is no real need for him to post on the phorum.  He and his team stalk this phorum and respond to what they want through posts on their website.  Remember Dot posting tutorials on how to spot fake screenshots?  How they finally responded to it getting out about them sharing information?  The bluesoup petition?  And many more examples.
« Last Edit: 2010 January 29, 07:10:13 by missangelica » Logged

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2010 January 29, 07:48:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They could be being keylogged?  What I do for my online banking is I don't actually type my password in online (I won't tell you how I achieve this) then if some keylogger had managed to install itself, it wouldn't be able to transmit any useful info.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2010 January 29, 08:10:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We know how that works, Inge. They have systems which involve onscreen keypads or Nintendo-style entries for that sort of thing.

ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: 2010 January 29, 08:50:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So then who would you say is the most likely party to have created a keylogger that is only targeting people in the Sims Community?

- btw, that's not very likely since I'm security paranoid and run several heuristic based programs along side of my traditional Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Anti-Spyware and Firewall software, but hey - I suppose stuff can always get through Tongue

Do we know if everybody who got hacked installed the TSR Workshop - I know Witchboy did, as did it... *Dons Tinfoil hat*

coconut
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: 2010 January 29, 09:38:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am in possession of several screencaps that were submitted to me earlier this week. These are from an MSN Messenger conversation that took place on May 8th 2009 which occurred between Atwa and a former friend. During the 1 hour and 20 minute conversation Atwa discusses the list, SHARES the list, acknowledges the list came from a petition of complaint to EA, and when asked who gave it to her she replies “Thomas”

Unlike other similar conversations that I know about and have mentioned, I do have full permission to publish this one. This by no means proof that Tom hacked or even gave the list to her, simply because she said he did, but it has now basically come down to her word against his.

ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: 2010 January 29, 09:56:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That (if it exists) would explain some of the hackings, but not the people who did not sign the petition

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: