PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 09:56:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sugah's Place Hacked AGAIN!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sugah's Place Hacked AGAIN!  (Read 82747 times)
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Sugah's Place Hacked AGAIN!
« Reply #90 on: 2010 January 26, 09:43:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is this a joke?

It depends.  Do you have a sense of humour?

Our lil friend must be stopped.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2010 January 26, 12:52:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Give it a couple of days someone will be trying to pin this on Keyser Söze.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Scotty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2010 January 26, 14:20:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And like a genie in a bottle coconut is summoned to blow dust in our eyes Grin
Nothing of it can be verified but it sounds believable. Who knows, perhaps it fools someone.

Was there something you didn't want us to see Witchboy?

And you know ALL about fooling people, dont you johan?

Inge: Shut your Piehole.
johan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2010 January 26, 21:42:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Was there something you didn't want us to see Witchboy?

I have nothing to hide. Why you would think that is beyond me. I'd believe Pescado & Coconut 1st, way before i'd believe anything you or tsr had to say anyday.

And if you must know, i called on Coconut to get his/her take on the situation.

After all i am Lois dontcha know Cheesy
It was wrong of me to insinuate you had something to hide, i was a little ticked off by the coconut story and got carried away.
You just rubbed the bottle so to speak and shouldn't be blamed for what happened after.
For what it's worth i'm sorry about that, i don't think you or anyone else actually hacked yourselves.

I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2010 January 26, 22:07:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Scotty

Besides fooling us, Scotty, he's apparently attempting to distract us by any means possible.  I'm still sitting here trying to figure out the whole genie/dust/eyes connection.

What the fuck?

Oh, and by the way, johan. Since you've already verified the credibility of coconut's information on at least one previous occasion (that would be when you admitted that you and the rest of your friends were trading people's personal information like it was baseball cards), it really isn't very believable when you claim that she's the one attempting to deceive us. Duh.

ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: 2010 January 27, 00:33:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Changed my mind.  I think ShanOw did it.  She's far more worried about what I said than Witchboy seems to be.  Credit to Witchboy for keeping his cool, I say.    Cool

Firstly its he, secondly - I have absolutely nothing to hide and I'm only super-defensive because I'm allergic to bullshit.

I don't think you or anyone else actually hacked yourselves.
Do you think this or do you know this..?
« Last Edit: 2010 January 27, 01:06:28 by ShanOw » Logged

Sims Central  - SimSearch - My Blog!
The one who no longer needs stopping!
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: 2010 January 27, 02:46:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: 2010 January 27, 02:59:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL @ WitchBoy - I have to save that one for later Cheesy

Scotty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2010 January 27, 04:13:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL @ WitchBoy - I have to save that one for later Cheesy

Cheesy I'm sure the 3 stooges, aka johan, Thomas and Steve, have gone through many of those bags over the years. Wink

Inge: Shut your Piehole.
No No No
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2010 January 27, 05:03:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Scotty

Besides fooling us, Scotty, he's apparently attempting to distract us by any means possible.  I'm still sitting here trying to figure out the whole genie/dust/eyes connection.

What the fuck?

There are a couple of things going on, wich I think are:

We just watched him make a 180 degree change of opinion about Witchboy for no apparent reason and the same 'evidence' present. Why?

You could imagine that the one posting under 'Johan' has consulted 'Team Johan', and was basically told not to take a stance on this, to preserve the image 'Johan' has built up in this community. Blisfully unaware and naive about what his family does, believing in them 100%, and a rational thinker who does not lash out like Thomas does.

Somehow, that makes this poster look more sympathetic, or trustworthy. Especially with Pescado backing this image of 'non-artiste-ness'. Except he doesn't accept that Team Johan has artistes in it, and 'Johan' is very much willing to protect them.
With what I gather from Coconuts blog and 'Johan's' behaviour here, he is indeed 'Team Johan'. The way he appears only when there is trouble for TSR's image on the horizon.

He even apologized for the happenings in the past, the sharing of personal information, wich he first said never happened then said had nothing to do with / didn't know about, wich was a proven lie (there's screenshots of him doing it) so I can imagine he has stated this under 'Team Johan', just like the Myths posting, etc.

This just makes the whole situation more slimey and manipulative to me. Especially since some people are starting to believe 'it' actually acts on it's own and doesn't know what the others of 'Team Johan' are doing, thus does not share their lack of morals and ethics, and has no share in whatever TSR has done in the past. This is very dangerous.

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 2010 January 27, 05:52:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not really a believer in the "Team Johan" theory, mostly because I have spoken with him live in real-time chat, where he would not have had sufficient time to consult with a "panel". On the other hand, I think he's largely clueless about what goes on in the TSR political scene and really has no idea what is going on, so what he says doesn't really represent anything other than himself. If he denies anything, his denial really only extends as far as himself. He strikes me as being entirely too willing to believe well of those close to him, which means his grasp on what is going on over there is probably tenuous at best.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2010 January 27, 07:43:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not really a believer in the "Team Johan" theory, mostly because I have spoken with him live in real-time chat, where he would not have had sufficient time to consult with a "panel".

On the other hand, a couple of days ago I was complaining to Johan about something Murano did in that same real-time chat, and within moments Murano had arrived wanting to talk to me about what I had just said.   So there is definitely *some* sort of panel not that far away, so Snarky's theory can't be completely poopooed out of hand.

But, Johan has managed to stay in character better than one would normally expect for someone putting on a front.   And he's been very open and helpful with me over various technical matters, and this is helping the whole community - or at least anyone who wishes to use one of the s3pi based tools.

ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: 2010 January 27, 07:46:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ShanOw has to be stopped.

Just as a matter of interest, how are you going to go about stopping me from whatever it is you think I'm doing? Should I be checking my letters for anthrax or jump whenever a car backfires?

Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2010 January 27, 08:51:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ShanOw, yes.   I am currently Googling how to make bombs.

(if the CIA are reading this I am joking)

johan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2010 January 27, 09:00:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No No No, please get your facts straight before accusing me of lying.
And no, i didn't make a 180, i never really thought Witchboy hacked himself and i felt it appropriate to apologize for insinuating he had something to hide.
I really don't want to stoop down to that level.

I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: