PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:49:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sugah's Place Hacked AGAIN!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sugah's Place Hacked AGAIN!  (Read 82740 times)
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Sugah's Place Hacked AGAIN!
« Reply #60 on: 2010 January 25, 14:36:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since when did posting on here form some sort of contract to be a pirate and think like the pirates do?   I guess that makes Johan a hypocrite since he posts here and one assumes he cosies up to himself as well as Thomas.   Or is it ok as long as his post count remains under 800?   Lol have you even *read* any of my 800 posts?  Have I ever sounded like an anti-paysite militant?

No you sound like a fence hopper. BTW Love your signature Inge Roll Eyes Oh noes i must be stopped Cheesy Just what must i be stopped from doing?

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2010 January 25, 14:41:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No you sound like a fence hopper. BTW Love your signature Inge Roll Eyes Oh noes i must be stopped Cheesy Just what must i be stopped from doing?

You started the trend Wink

Our lil friend must be stopped.
ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: 2010 January 25, 14:42:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol have you even *read* any of my 800 posts?  Have I ever sounded like an anti-paysite militant?

I've read quite a bit of it actually, thanks for asking Smiley

I sat down once with a cuppa and read the whole FFFSS.org thread, where once again your pontification and "class system" on free sites managed to get you a new anus miraculously created.

If you aren't here because you don't like paysites, then why are you? Is it because you like manipulating the community? Is it because you love stirring shit and creating drama? Or (and my personal favorite) is it because you believe your opinion of other is so damn important that it must be heard in all four corners of the internet?

Step back for a moment and think about your accusations. You believe that Scotty, Sugah, Sunhair, WitchBoy and Myself all hacked our own accounts and sites for the attention? Or do you believe that WB somehow got access to my password (when I had never even spoken to him) and hacked my site; that as far as I know he had never heard of.

Your accusations make no logical sense and methinks you should go slander the good names of people who give a crap.

**End Rant
« Last Edit: 2010 January 25, 15:01:38 by ShanOw » Logged

Sims Central  - SimSearch - My Blog!
The one who no longer needs stopping!
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: 2010 January 25, 14:43:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You started the trend Wink

Hehehe Wink

If you aren't here because you don't like paysites, then why are you? Is it because you like manipulating the community? Is it because you love stirring shit and creating drama? Or (and my personal favorite) is it because you believe your opinion of other is so damn important that it must be heard in all four corners of the internet?

Step back for a moment and think about your accusations. You believe that Scotty, Sugah, Sunhair, WitchBoy and Myself all hacked our own accounts and sites for the attention? Or do you believe that WB somehow got access to my password (when I had never even spoken to him) and hacked my site; that as far as I know he had never heard of.

Your accusations make no logical sense and methinks you should go slander the good names of people who give a crap.

**End Rant

*Gives ShanOw a Standing Ovation*

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2010 January 25, 14:47:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it because you like manipulating the community?

Do you feel as if I am manipulating the community?  My head will get too big for my lovely new teacosy if you tell me I have that much influence lol.  I think some sort of prank has been going on, yes, that's what I think.   I could be wrong, but why should I lie about what I think?  Now *that* would be hypocricy.

Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: 2010 January 25, 14:50:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait? Wasn't i off to bed? Ok this time i am really off to sleep. I think? Cheesy

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2010 January 25, 14:52:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you aren't here because you don't like paysites, then why are you?
She's here to take our sights off TSR. Zongzzz, diversion tactics! Sample convo, Inge & Johan.....

<Inge> Watch this, Johan. I'm gonna make them fight with me so that you boys can hack someone else!!
<Johan> Inge, you are so witty.
<Inge> I know! I'll be back, Johan.. don't change that channel.
[Meanwhile, Inge posts on PMBD, MATY, and anywhere else where she thinks that her dung can fester the following, "Oh noezz, a lightbulb just went off in my head! I know who the hacker is! My crystal ball just told me it's that Boy that's the Witch!!11 You know, the one guy who always posts about people getting hacked. He's teh haxx0rzz!! I don't have ANY PROOF WHATSOEVER, but I just know it's gotta be him because I know EVERYTHING!"]

<Inge> *links Johan
<Johan> Inge, will you join TSR and ride off with me into the sunset?
<Inge> I'm not finished riding the fence yet, Johan. But trust me, you'll be the first to know.... Unless I plan on telling the pirates first. I've not decided yet.

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2010 January 25, 14:53:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just what must i be stopped from doing?

Adding lines to your sig, I would suggest. -  Cheesy

Quote from: ShanOw
A Mighty Handsome Rant

ShanOw, all I can think to say is hubba hubba. Talk dirty to Inge some more!
ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: 2010 January 25, 14:55:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you feel as if I am manipulating the community?

Yes, that could be why I said it Smiley Unlike a certain person in this thread, I don't say something when I actually mean something else. To clarify, what I mean is you are always trying to move the community in the direction you want. And yes, unfortunately you are that influential - hence why I'm trying to shoot down your blatant lies right here before someone with half a brain less that you takes them to heart.

Also, I love the way you ignored the rest of my post. Now quit babbling and trying to confuse the situation and answer how you can honestly believe five unconnected people somehow orchestrated a giant synchronized attack (on themselves) over a six month long period.

Sims Central  - SimSearch - My Blog!
The one who no longer needs stopping!
Scotty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2010 January 25, 14:57:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it because you like manipulating the community?

Do you feel as if I am manipulating the community?  My head will get too big for my lovely new teacosy if you tell me I have that much influence lol.  I think some sort of prank has been going on, yes, that's what I think.   I could be wrong, but why should I lie about what I think?  Now *that* would be hypocricy.

But what you think really doesnt matter, does it?

Inge: Shut your Piehole.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: 2010 January 25, 14:59:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2010 January 25, 14:59:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But what you think really doesnt matter, does it?

No.  No, it doesn't!  Smiley

Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: 2010 January 25, 15:16:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, evidently, we can very safely say that it is not Witchboy or Shanow, or very likely any other pirate.  And Quoneater isn't a fence hopper, she is a fence sitter. There is a subtle difference between the two, you understand. Not that I see anything wrong with that.

Right now it seems that there is suddenly a great deal of finger pointing going on.  One could almost call it a witch hunt. Our little haXXo2 friend must be laughing his/her ugly little head off right now.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2010 January 25, 18:22:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So we're looking for a reason why some gay boys would attack themselves, and not in the good way. In other words, we need a mo mo.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2010 January 25, 18:58:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you want to blame something on someone else, you need to treat yourself the way they would treat you, or it's not gonna look convincing.   I mean if I wanted people to believe my site had been hacked I would post stuff like "Inge is a gray fat manipulative hypocrite"

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: