PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:12:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sugah's Place Hacked AGAIN!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sugah's Place Hacked AGAIN!  (Read 82717 times)
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Sugah's Place Hacked AGAIN!
« Reply #45 on: 2010 January 25, 12:57:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just wouldn't rule out TSR. They seem more than a little...uhh..intent on not only uncovering coconut's identity, but also discrediting her. This could be part of that ongoing process. Who knows? Maybe they're cross referencing information obtained from various hacked sites, or maybe they're simply trying to get a reaction out of her.

It's also just occurred to me that, on more than one occasion, I've seen Witchboy ask coconut for clarification and she's shown up and responded accordingly. If I've noticed their Lois Lane-Superman bond, then it's possible someone else has and is trying to exploit it. Maybe that's why Witchboy is finding himself tied to the tracks so often.

(you're Lois, WB -  Cheesy )
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2010 January 25, 13:03:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let's be fair, here. We're also talking about Inge. Inge has a teacosy on her head. She thinks I am 3 people and live in my mother's basement. She thinks my wife is a blow-up doll. She comes up with some pretty outlandish conspiracy theories, which are not even consistent within themselves.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: 2010 January 25, 13:08:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(you're Lois, WB -  Cheesy )

Well of course! Who else would i be? Cheesy

She thinks I am 3 people and live in my mother's basement.

I don't see how that can be when your sitting right here next to me at this very moment using the very same computer to type out your responces Cheesy

« Last Edit: 2010 January 25, 13:17:47 by Witchboy » Logged

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: 2010 January 25, 13:09:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She thinks I am 3 people and live in my mother's basement.

And you have lots of cats, don't forget the cats.

Sims Central  - SimSearch - My Blog!
The one who no longer needs stopping!
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2010 January 25, 13:24:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Time will tell Smiley

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: 2010 January 25, 13:33:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Time will tell Smiley

Just who is this directed at?

Why you would accuse me of hacking of all things is beyond me. Weren't you yourself DOS'd last year hence the move of all your tools to MTS2? Like i said before, anyone on PMBD or any other site i belong to who really knows me, knows i am not what you accuse me of being.

But thank you for the lulz LOL Cheesy

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: 2010 January 25, 13:41:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2010 January 25, 14:00:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Weren't you yourself DOS'd last year hence the move of all your tools to MTS2?

I've actually been done twice - one DOS and one database assault, but I have reason to believe it was much more in line with what I have suggested in these recent threads (ie related to a local personal issue) than anything to do with either random hacks or a corporate action.  Notice I didn't make any huge public outcry as I was aware the entire issue began and ended locally and was not a matter of public interest.  I could have easily taken the opportunity to implicate someone high profile and unpopular.

minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2010 January 25, 14:05:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since Inge seems to have a love-hate relationship with TSR AND PMBD, maybe she's the one who did the hackings. Tongue

When the situation benefits her, she cozies up with Johan. At other times, she hates TSR and comes here to talk smack about them. Sorry, Inge, you're looking quite the hypocrite right now. Your credibility has completely gone out the window as far as I'm concerned. Your comments are null and void.

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2010 January 25, 14:12:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, it's Inge. She is speaking of a subject that she has absolutely no understanding of, because she's all goody-two-shoes and has no understanding of how being evil works. Me? I know how the bad guys operate, because I know how to fight dirty. This, however, seems rather petty and needlessly destructive of potentially valuable intelligence assets, exactly the kind of hamfisted move you would see from script kiddies and assorted amateurs. I am more what they call "Gray Hat".

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: 2010 January 25, 14:20:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Weren't you yourself DOS'd last year hence the move of all your tools to MTS2?

I've actually been done twice - one DOS and one database assault, but I have reason to believe it was much more in line with what I have suggested in these recent threads (ie related to a local personal issue) than anything to do with either random hacks or a corporate action.  Notice I didn't make any huge public outcry as I was aware the entire issue began and ended locally and was not a matter of public interest.  I could have easily taken the opportunity to implicate someone high profile and unpopular.

True you could have.

But just as to why you are pointing the finger at me now concerning the resent hackings is completely lulzy Cheesy

The reasons for my posting about the incidents are...

1. I was hacked.
2. The peeps who are being hacked now are not only places i am a member of but are also my friends.
3. To let other peeps in the community know about the recent events & to pass on any information i have about said events. I'm certainly not going to be quiet about it.

But anywho, i've been up way past my bedtime. Actually i've been up all night. It is now approaching dawn & i must get into my coffin before the birds start chirping & the sunlight hits me LOL

Nighty Night!

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2010 January 25, 14:26:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dear minionsRmine, your world is so black and white that if you have one disappointment with a company you think everyone in it is evil and everything that company does is evil?  Do get a perspective.  Point to anywhere where I have said TSR are entirely evil and that I therefore would not be up for a cosy chat with Johan?   The chat snippets recently posted were in a room whose logs are published for anyone to read, just like this forum.   You can see that what I said in that room is pretty much exactly the same as I have said in here and vice versa.

Scotty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2010 January 25, 14:30:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Inge, with all due respect, you are full of shit. I would never hack my own site. Or ANY site. Why would I delete almost the entire Artists Workshop section? Just for the attention? I was devastated when the GSC was hacked. I have fought hard over the years to stay away from the drama and bullshit. But I will handle it when it does come my way. I am not about ready to create more drama for myself by hacking my own fucking site. So please, do me a favor and stop talking out of your goddamn ass.

None of my friends would do this either. I dont know who did it, and I really no longer care. I dont know what your problem is, but I dont want to hear it.

Inge: Shut your Piehole.
ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: 2010 January 25, 14:31:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have 800+ posts on what is basically an anti-TSR forum, and then you believe for some reason that it is unjustified to be called a hypocrite when it is clear you spend a lot of time talking to one of the head honcho's of PMBD enemy #1

O HAI! I Hate Themz Nazi's, but Hitler & I are besties!!!1
^^No idea where I found that quote nor how it got into my quotes database, but it seemed apt Tongue

Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2010 January 25, 14:36:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since when did posting on here form some sort of contract to be a pirate and think like the pirates do?   I guess that makes Johan a hypocrite since he posts here and one assumes he cosies up to himself as well as Thomas.   Or is it ok as long as his post count remains under 800?   Lol have you even *read* any of my 800 posts?  Have I ever sounded like an anti-paysite militant?

I happen to find Johan a very likeable and intelligent man and always enjoy chatting to him.  So now you know Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: