PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 12:28:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Another new paysite...simphany.com
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Another new paysite...simphany.com  (Read 24698 times)
punie
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Another new paysite...simphany.com
« Reply #60 on: 2009 August 26, 17:34:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had plan not to post in this section again after Ydwk since I figured it was only so many ways you could tell me I messed up but I guess there’s more ways then I thought.

Paden dear, I did indeed go back and read the FAQ. It stated what STFU stands for but would you be so kind as to define the others you used? And reading the FAQ first is like reading the instruction first on how to put together a TV stand. After you put it together and see the screws left over then you go back and read the instructions to see where you messed up. Oh and I did apologize, I said I was sorry and that next time I would just have to read the date of the last post before I post again. I joined up the 25 today is the 26. I have posted 4 or 5 times now. All a response to this one section. I wanted to get to know new people and it sure did happen fast. The FAQ said “While newbies are not forbidden from discussing things that have already been discussed…unless “Is what I'm about to say needed or necessary?”  I didn’t know it was not necessary at the time. Now I know. Because I am new your constructive criticism is very helpful, Thank you. Next time I won’t be able to use the ‘I didn’t know’ excuse. It also said “But we stand by our beliefs, will fight to the death to defend our own, enjoy great debate and discussion, and oh, the RUM! Which of course leads to funny jokes, innuendos, and the inevitable cat macroes. We are sincere. And we piss people off. With glee!” I thought this was great! Let’s have a couple of laughs and rum if we must (I prefer D. Pepper) while we discuss interesting topics.  Can we do that please? I did indeed F* up and was a dumb F*, but not intentionally. 

Oh and Paden I like you very much—here’s your rum. I promise no cyanide.  Wink
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2009 August 26, 18:01:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*hands over a cold Dr. Pepper* Thanks for the rum with no cyanide, on a poison-free diet. Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2009 August 26, 18:13:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay. STOP posting NAO.

Go away from this thread, shoo!

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: 2009 August 27, 15:31:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

punie, a little bit of advice.  The folks a this stage in the game are starting to get their claws out, so I would strongly recommend you take the following actions.

1.  Stop posting in this thread.  We don't like it when peoplez raise the dead round her, nkay?
2.  Lay low and lurk a little.  At least until this dies down a little.
3.  When you do decided to return from lurking, post only if you have something intelligent to say in a thread that has been posted in recently.  (As in the last day or so.)

The more you post, the angrier the mob will get.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: