PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:46:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Freesite Creation Finds - Round THREE - The Sims 3
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Freesite Creation Finds - Round THREE - The Sims 3  (Read 87555 times)
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
Re: Freesite Creation Finds - Round THREE - The Sims 3
« Reply #75 on: 2009 September 30, 23:30:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay, now the Cara Big Breast creator can take those awful boobies down. No more CBB needed, boo.

But then where will the lol's come from?  Cry

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: 2009 October 01, 00:22:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They will come from the idiots who think it is a fun idea to slide the boob sliders all the way up and then upload the Sims for submission. Besides the creator of CBB will probably keep her up and tweak her bodymesh so it is bigger than the highest setting on Delphy's Boob Slider.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
tiareta
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2009 October 01, 00:30:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, that will just be wonderful.
redraw
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2009 October 01, 00:45:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, as wonderful as having breast sliders are, it will be a matter of time before the big breasted sims come out, just like the phallic and breasted monsters from Spore.  At least EA is doing a good job of banninating those monsters from the ingame share system.

Nuke paysites from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2009 October 01, 02:26:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why am I not surprised that breasts are the first to get sliders  Roll Eyes. But it's still a good sign -- can you slide men's chests as well? How small can you make the breasts? Hopefully soon we'll see hip and waist sliders at the least.

The sliders do show up for men, but they do not work. Delphy is going to look at taking them out for men.

As for size, I'm not sure if it is because I had awesomemod set to allow 3xs the normal limits or its just how Delphy made them, but I can give my sims giant torpedo watermelon breasts and all the way down to what looks like the breasts are just a shrivel of skin that is twisted up. With depth I can make them torpedo like, or you have have giant holes in the sims chest. Distance you can have the breasts meshed into one giant one, or spread out like wings. And with vertical you can have really really droopy or way to high up the chest.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2009 October 01, 06:10:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They will come from the idiots who think it is a fun idea to slide the boob sliders all the way up and then upload the Sims for submission. Besides the creator of CBB will probably keep her up and tweak her bodymesh so it is bigger than the highest setting on Delphy's Boob Slider.

*Whew* Emergency diverted then.  Cheesy I truly do want the breast sliders. BUT I am absolutely petrified that I am going to see townies spawn with breast the size of Trogdor himself. I think I read that he made it so that townies don't spawn with them, but I am still very cautious. Not to mention I don't want a spawn of my puddings to pop out fully developed with ZZZ sized breast at 14 either. I will probably hold off until it's fully working and released to see if theres a way to limit the sizes.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2009 October 01, 16:24:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Missbonbon, if you do wait for it, it will be worth the wait.  Smiley

aikea_guinea updated at dreamwidth. First the button down shirt that came with the game, without the swirly thing on it; not a default replacement. And a tester item, fangs.

Link: http://club-crimsyn.dreamwidth.org/

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2009 October 01, 20:25:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will probably hold off until it's fully working and released to see if theres a way to limit the sizes.

Yes, I would love if townies could be limited to a range from A to about EEish. I'd be fine with my own sliders being limited to that as well.

I hope shoulder sliders come out soon too.

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2009 October 02, 02:44:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I would love if townies could be limited to a range from A to about EEish. I'd be fine with my own sliders being limited to that as well.

I hope shoulder sliders come out soon too.

Agreed. I would maybe only go as far as D-DD, mainly because I could see it now... a sim spawned at the farthest left on the skinny scale that the game allows, and then some, with EE breasts. I know some people actually do look like that, but it just seems like it would be... painful I guess the word would be. My ideal sliders though are for height, waist, hips, leg thickness, and maybe even arm length. I have been dying ever since sims 1 to have sims of differing heights without cheats and weird wonkiness.

In other news... ever seen lemoncandy's awesome plants!?!? I <3 me some lemoncandy. And don't forget Aikea's new default replacement eyes. Even comes packaged with new replacement teeth! Only downside is that the teeth won't work if your current default skintones have the teeth replaced anyways.

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2009 October 02, 18:49:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WHAAAAT?!!! Breast sliders?! Gee, OMG! *runs in circles* Delphy IS a god! I too would like random breast townies... Finally realistic breasts in all sizes!
That news coupled with Risen's release makes this day totally awesome Tongue *happy*

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2009 October 02, 18:59:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Risen's what now?  Where?  Link for the befuddled, please?  Was it a few pages back and I didn't see?

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2009 October 02, 19:02:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's an RPG game made by the Gothiks' creators Cheesy http://uk.pc.ign.com/objects/958/958271.html
Sorry for the false hope, CatOfWar.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2009 October 02, 23:34:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't forget "Ice and Blood" expansion for Sacred2 came out today!

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2009 October 03, 19:31:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More clutter, from the Sims 2 we have the Flashlight, Binoculars, Headphones, Hairdryer, Potholder, and the PlasticCup. Also a deco version of the Sims 3 lollipop.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=372899

lady
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2009 October 03, 21:20:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pucci/Balmain dresses

Zanotti and Loubouin shoes

http://www.oskaronedesigns.co.nr/
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: