PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 12:09:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sirona Sims Adds Pay Section?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sirona Sims Adds Pay Section?  (Read 28059 times)
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Sirona Sims Adds Pay Section?
« Reply #75 on: 2009 September 04, 19:15:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On a side note: Some of you may have noticed that i have added a membership section for a few days accepting donations to keep up with site costs. I quickly demolished it though as i realised that i don’t like  restricting content from being downloaded by everyone and for free.  And those that subscribed to the membership section have been refunded immediately. Well ,excuse this move, i have always been a free creator and this site has always been free and will remain so.

-- from Corvi here.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: 2009 September 04, 19:35:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder what she thinks the definition of paysite is? Umm lets see- a site that offers exclusive content for moniezz either through charging a subscription fee, or asking for donations in return for " premium" content. Sorry Corvi if Holy Simoly, ATS, and XM Sims are all pay creators- so were you even if it was only temporary to test the waters before going back free. So don't go getting up on your little self righteous horse on us claiming you have " always been free" cause the 3 weeks you were pay still count- even if they weren't permanent. You note that formerly pay creators like Aikea Guinea and Gelydh have never ever claimed that they have always been free. Stop lying to yourself and us cause it won't regain you any of the respect you lost.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2009 September 05, 05:42:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only thing she realized is that nobody was willing to pay for content that had been previously free. She knew bloody well what she was doing when she went pay. It wasn't an accident. She knew what she was doing. Whatever. That quote (the link is no good already?) is full of funny.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2009 September 05, 07:38:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, well, that's that and that's done, then. She's gotten a good deal of (in the main, negative) attention over it, and all's well that ends well, - though I shouldn't go so far as to say that ended well. This is not something the community is likely to forget, what with both us and GoS conversing on the topic and neither site being the type to house ignorant or forgetful people. Now we can all go back to forgetting that the site even exists. Yay, yay, she's not pay, etcetera and so forth. *yawn* Bed time yet?

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: