PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 08:35:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Oh EA, you money-greedy bastards. ):
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Oh EA, you money-greedy bastards. ):  (Read 69344 times)
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
Re: Oh EA, you money-greedy bastards. ):
« Reply #45 on: 2009 August 16, 03:04:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I met my husband as he ran a Game store for a while. We played my old Sunday DnD game in the back room of his store as well as many other games my husband GM'd for us. There were several of us who were female in the group. No one had any problem with us girls playing with the guys. Heck, they thought it was great and cool. But I can understand the other side as well.

Ah, well. Yay for all us geeks!

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2009 August 16, 06:41:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've replied to Hydra's thread in the Sims3 forums.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/90227.page#953611

Jump in if you'd like, before Hydra stompinates it! Wink

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2009 August 16, 06:53:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That was a great post CatofWar. And its got a second page of comments, so there are people posting on it, and other good thing. I would post links to some of the content you mentioned, but I'm not logged in the site on this computer (I was logged in one day, the next day the site had logged me out), and it takes way too long for the thing to come up so I can log in (I'm on dial up). If its still there tomorrow, and no one has posted links, I do it on my parents computer because they have high speed.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2009 August 16, 07:03:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you, rum nate.  Links would be good, but I avoided them in the original post because Hydra would definitely use that as a reason to delete it.  They hate links to MTS, and especially MATY and PMBD, if I understand right.  I feel kind of cowardly about that, actually, but I hope it will make the post longer lived, and maybe get a response from Hydra or another "guru".

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2009 August 16, 07:07:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was talking about links to Peggy's skins, or the smutty content on TSR. I would avoid linking to MTS, PMBD, or MATY. There is a thread about getting banned on the Sims 3 BBS on the social forums on MTS, someone got a permanent ban for linking to MTS, because it isn't PG-13, but the other people on the site linking to TSR and Peggy are fine, because they have no adult content at all.  Roll Eyes

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2009 August 16, 07:11:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

CatOfWar, that was truly well-worded. Don't feel cowardly for one bit about not linking to MTS or MATY; you were specific enough and surely even the people there are smart enough to copy+paste into a google search bar. It's far more important that the thread stays up longer and more people see it! Speaking of which, I've got screenies, particularly of your posts, as they seemed most poignant and it would be a shame to lose them should your topic be deleted. A toast to you, Cat! *pours rum*

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2009 August 16, 07:11:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's really amazing it's still on. That's pretty neat, guys Smiley Enlighten some BBS sheep FTW.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2009 August 16, 07:12:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't be surprised if Hydra temp or permabanned someone for linking to Peggy's nekkid skin.  She lists Peggy as an approved site, she says it's PG13, but I'm sure there's one standard for Hydra and a whole different standard for eebil pirates.  I would definitely link to it if Hydra claims it's not true though.

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2009 August 16, 07:17:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would not be surprised if they delete a thread that links to Peggy's skin, or any of the smutty stuff on TSR, and ban the person who linked it. But, as long as we could get screen caps of a thread doing that before its gone, we have proof that there is bad content on those sites that EA doesn't want linked to, but they still will link to the sites because they are fine and have no adult content.

CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2009 August 16, 07:19:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

dusdeedawn Thanks for taking screenies.  I've been taking them too, but I'm falling asleep here.  If it's not too late where you are, and if there are more replies, and you happen to screen cap them, that would be great.

edit:
rum nate oooh, brilliant!
edit2:
I would wait on that though, or do it in a different thread, or only do it if Hydra demands it, so today's thread stays up for a while, folks see it.  I think I'm babbling more than usual, as nethack might say, Valkyrie needs sleep badly.

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2009 August 16, 07:22:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Btw can't you put a pic? Peggy's ugly skin with its genital would be a sure bomb.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2009 August 16, 07:24:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can post pics in a thread there, but I think we should move linking to smutty content and posting pics to a different thread on there, that way it doesn't put CatofWar's thread in danger of getting deleted because of that smutty content.

CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2009 August 16, 07:25:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Btw can't you put a pic? Peggy's ugly skin with its genital would be a sure bomb.
Could, but want that thread to stay up for a while if possible, so people see EA's hypocrisy.  Pussy bomb could be its own thread. Wink  For myself, I would rather do a link with a warning (18+ only), instead of a pic bomb, because there are kids there.

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2009 August 16, 07:29:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could, but want that thread to stay up for a while if possible, so people see EA's hypocrisy.  Pussy bomb could be its own thread. Wink  For myself, I would rather do a link with a warning (18+ only), instead of a pic bomb, because there are kids there.

Thats a good idea, that way we don't look like the bad guys by exposing that skin to kids, though that pic would upset a parent who saw it, especially if their kid was the one viewing it and the parent walked in. That would cause people to get mad about EA allowing linking to a site with content like that. But just putting the link and the 18+ warning is probably better in the long run.

CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2009 August 16, 07:37:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

blargle blargle Zzzzzz *drool*
*Cat stumbles off in a vaguely bedlike direction*

We shall see what the morrow brings.  My bet is on nuked thread, but I hope to be wrong.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: