PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:57:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  This is ridiculous!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: This is ridiculous!  (Read 26990 times)
ydwk
Landlubber

View Profile
This is ridiculous!
« on: 2009 July 23, 08:42:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ama has gone pay(?) over at Game Island, link:  http://gameisland.ru/

Here she claims that she released five new meshes, and that isn´t true cause I have them all in my dw-folder! Then when I tried to download them I must create an subscriber account + pay for them. Pay for what? Five OLD meshes that she had on her old site as free downloads? Does she think we´re stupid or what?

I used to download her hairmeshes cause I saw them as a challange to make the recolours look better as well as the alphas. In my opinion they arent not even good for free download as they are. I dont mean to be cruel and mean but that is how I feel. I did, however, like some of her meshes cause I think they are interesting and original, and that really appealed to me. It just disapoints me when people want money for everything they do and they dont even bother to be critical of the stuff they are putting out as pay...
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
Re: This is ridiculous!
« Reply #1 on: 2009 July 23, 09:00:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, whatdayaknow. Someone's vying for Carla Niven's old spot!

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
ydwk
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2009 July 23, 09:15:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, whatdayaknow. Someone's vying for Carla Niven's old spot!

That crossed my mind as well Cheesy    Carla Niven watch out for here comes Ama!
THE Antagonist
Landlubber

DUCK AND COVER! It's TSR crap!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2009 July 23, 11:15:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whattafuck is all that russian in her website? I did remember that USSR has fallen 15 years ago!  Grin

The last kitchen this dumbass uploaded (http://gameisland.ru/taxonomy/term/64) is definitely CRAP. Have the shape and the look of a pile of shit shaped to be a kitchen, and i'm pretty sure that it smells the same, although we cannot verify for ourselves. The point is that it'ìs not only low poly CRAP, but it flatulently try to seems a piece of modern design, when it's more the kitchen that no one wants ever to see.

"Last but not least, the honour and respect that comes with being chosen a Featured Artist here on TSR!"
Big FAIL indeed.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2009 July 23, 12:10:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whattafuck is all that russian in her website? I did remember that USSR has fallen 15 years ago!  Grin

You do know that the language and even the name of the country as 'Russia' is a lot older than 1917.  In fact, the country was not called Russia during the communist era, but the CCCP or USSR, depending on whether you used the russian or the english for the nation.  What do they teach kids these days Cheesy

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2009 July 23, 14:54:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

GameIsland has had a section for pay items for a long time now. About a year, I believe.

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
ydwk
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2009 July 23, 15:50:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

GameIsland has had a section for pay items for a long time now. About a year, I believe.

Yeah, I know. But what makes me upset is that Ama now sets up payitems that usually where free and that she claims they are *new*, when they,in fact, are old. I guess you missed my point Wink
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2009 July 23, 18:01:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The last kitchen this dumbass uploaded (http://gameisland.ru/taxonomy/term/64) is definitely CRAP. Have the shape and the look of a pile of shit shaped to be a kitchen, and i'm pretty sure that it smells the same, although we cannot verify for ourselves. The point is that it'ìs not only low poly CRAP, but it flatulently try to seems a piece of modern design, when it's more the kitchen that no one wants ever to see.

Sorry, I don't usually critique other people's English, but this is too funny.

I know what you meant, but actually this is pretty accurate. Grin

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2009 July 23, 20:16:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess she can be thrilled when she find all her stuff posted at BPS.   Tongue  http://blackpearlsims.com/forumdisplay.php?f=390
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2009 July 24, 01:50:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does she think we´re stupid or what?
Yes, I'm sure that's exactly what she thinks.  Paysite owners lie and swindle.  They would not do this if they respected downloaders and considered them to be intelligent people.  Sadly, many fall for the lies and swindling, so this low opinion of us gets reinforced.

Take pictures of the old meshes, put them side by side with Ama's pictures of the new meshes.  Post that on Ama's site.

snowball
ARR!

Iz in ur downhill, rollin' uphill.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2009 July 25, 19:42:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe their reasoning is "I wouldn't see this supah sekrit trick! And I iz really smrt! No one will know!"

Grin

Icy balls are not allowed :-/
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2009 July 26, 19:05:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reason doesn't have anything to do with it.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2009 July 26, 21:36:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh yes! Let's have another Carla Niven Ama thread.  Grin I'll start with

THIS LADY

(Yes, sorry, I know I should have warned you in advance. *Hands out eye bleach*)

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2009 July 26, 22:17:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good Holy Hell batman!! I wonder what that hair looks like from the back  Huh
Gotta lurv the dress too...I don't know much about bump-mapping, but that dress looks like really heavy material with painted on straps  Undecided

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2009 July 27, 02:09:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the dress is made of fondant.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: