PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:32:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  This is ridiculous!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: This is ridiculous!  (Read 26998 times)
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
Re: This is ridiculous!
« Reply #45 on: 2009 August 08, 20:44:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Y'know I keep hearing about the meatslab dress, but I've never seen the thing.  I realize I'll regret it, but is there somewhere I could take a look at that thing?

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2009 August 08, 21:51:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seconded. I am both want and do not want at the same time.  Grin

In Communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2009 August 08, 22:13:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's in the Carla Niven section of the Booty. I've only seen pictures, never gotten the thing myself, but those pics were pretty damn horrific.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
JWong
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2009 August 08, 22:30:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh jeez that thing is horrid I wish I hadn't looked at it!

Too often we lose sight of life\'s simple pleasures. Remember when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face for you to frown, But it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch slap that mother@#?!&! up side the head!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2009 August 08, 22:34:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, you can't say that you weren't warned and I hope you had the proper emergency measures in place before peeking. I'd send you a get well card, but it's live and learn on this site. Cheesy

JWong
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2009 August 08, 22:42:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

True you did give warning beforehand. I just couldn't help myself though I had to look at the horrid thing Lmao!  
I did make sure I had plenty of eye bleach beforehand though I don't think any amount of eye bleach will get rid of that horror though. Cheesy

« Last Edit: 2009 August 08, 23:17:34 by JWong » Logged

Too often we lose sight of life\'s simple pleasures. Remember when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face for you to frown, But it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch slap that mother@#?!&! up side the head!
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2009 August 08, 23:13:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait there's a thread here with the pics and an awesome horror story *goes investigating* Lot of fun to read.

EDIT: Darn, can't find it. Paden where did that thread go? Where is it?
« Last Edit: 2009 August 08, 23:27:52 by Dr House » Logged

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2009 August 09, 16:42:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It should have been the Carla Niven must be destroyed thread or something like that.

Link from page one until the bitter end of the thread, I think there are pics of that dress in there. Be warned: Heavy sedation, eye and brain bleach and possible lobotomy required after seeing the thread in it's entirety. You haz been warned.
« Last Edit: 2009 August 09, 17:04:11 by Paden » Logged

arathea
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2009 August 09, 16:59:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it this story?
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2009 August 09, 17:08:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And here is a picture of the Meat Slab dress from the booty. http://svs.paysites.mustbedestroyed.org:8080/booty/ts2/carlaniven/ev_scarlett_quilted_sp07(meatslabdress).jpg

A lot of the pictures in that thread are no longer there, so just in case you can't find them, that is the preview picture of it. The thread at least used to have pictures of a sim on the toilet with a blur larger than the one on Sims 3, A sim in bed, and a sim walking up the stairs with that dress on.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2009 August 09, 17:38:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can't say I wasn't warned.  Eewwww! 

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2009 August 09, 18:50:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It should have been the Carla Niven must be destroyed thread or something like that.

Link from page one until the bitter end of the thread, I think there are pics of that dress in there. Be warned: Heavy sedation, eye and brain bleach and possible lobotomy required after seeing the thread in it's entirety. You haz been warned.
184 pages Sad Uhhhhh.... It's gonna be hard to find the story in there. And all the pics are dead anyway. Will try to find it randomly in that mess, thanks anyway pad! Kiss

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: 2009 August 09, 20:27:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meatslab dress in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2KL61WOvxI

Hilarious

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2009 August 09, 20:37:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol

It's like I'm on acid when I'm not.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2009 August 09, 20:47:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Man that way bad. And I think there is an animal that got stuck up that dress, look at the front, especially when she is dancing.

But watching when she is skating, you see there are no legs under that dress. Lets be glad Carla Niven isn't around to be creating for Sims 3.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: