PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 14:19:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: IN UR COMPUTER, VIRUSIN' UR FILES!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: IN UR COMPUTER, VIRUSIN' UR FILES!  (Read 163970 times)
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
Re: TSR: IN UR COMPUTER, VIRUSIN' UR FILES!
« Reply #450 on: 2009 October 18, 20:07:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Simple, you roll it down the hill and tell them to have at if they can aim that well to hit the middle. Grin

The mental image gave me giggle fits.  I've never heard that particular phrase in my bit of the world.  Must put it into circulation...

kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: 2009 October 18, 22:56:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yanno, some of us enjoy a little breakfast pastry on occasion and ya'll are making it kinda icky. Just sayin.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: 2009 October 19, 00:46:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

People change and evolve, Pescado. They never stay the same for the most part, you ought to know that.
I don't really believe they do, actually. They adapt, they learn new tricks...they don't really CHANGE. A leopard does not change its spots.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: 2009 October 19, 04:26:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

People change and evolve, Pescado. They never stay the same for the most part, you ought to know that.
I don't really believe they do, actually. They adapt, they learn new tricks...they don't really CHANGE. A leopard does not change its spots.

Ah, but it's the terminally dumb ones that don't learn new tricks to camouflage themselves so they aren't hunted into oblivion and despite your opinion of my intelligence, I ain't stupid. I'm just silly on occasion. Big difference between the two, oh fearless leader. (Fuckin' meow, man, fuckin meow!) Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: 2009 October 19, 10:43:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just find it amusing how giving you an open license to be a pottymouth causes you to stop.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: 2009 October 19, 16:16:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That isn't what caused it at all, so don't flatter yourself, you old shit. I use it when I feel it's warranted in order to better express myself, not to entertain you. You'd best put the ego on a leash before it gets loose and hurts someone, Boss. Cheesy

Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: 2009 October 19, 17:48:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whatever the reason Paden I really appreciate your creative cursing.  Cussing has really gone downhill in the last 50 years or so.  The interwebs have greased the slide, so now every 12 who learns to type f-u-c and k assumes that's the best way to make a point, when by this time it's merely pathetic.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: 2009 October 19, 18:28:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My parents demanded style and creativity in all that we did, and circumlocution was a favourite pastime when we would sit down for meals. Yes, there is a time and a place for blunt speech and dealing with some of the folks that have trolled this site, it's been needed way more than the elegant way of telling someone to use a candle to light up their life or their libido. I'm comfortable using either method, though, and finding ways to confuse and muddle someone as they're being told off can be a joy due to the workout you get while trying to fit together phrases that are elegant and refined sounding while in reality they translate out to a crudity that can shock and appall. Those are the true masterworks. You design them so they shock and explode on two levels. Then you get to sit back and laugh as the bomb hits them in the face while watching them react/post in response.

missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: 2009 October 21, 05:42:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*peeks in and looks around*

Well, doesn't look I've missed much during my absence.  I see you guys went ahead and did the obligatory every 3 month discussion about us being too mean and scaring people away from the cause and the phorum.  We might as well make a separate thread of it and have it stickied and locked so we won't have to have this discussion ever. again.  I want royalties for my contribution, btw.

Oh and TSR asking for donations for their free (for now) tool while implying that they hired two new employees to work on the tool exclusively when they didn't?  Ahahahahaha.  I bet Steve came up with that ball of lies.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #459 on: 2009 October 21, 06:36:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still don't believe for one 2nd Johan & what's his face are the paid programmers who are working on the tool. They couldn't program their way out of a paper bag. I still believe it's someone entirely different & the real programmers will not reveal themselves as paid employees of TSR for fear of the backlash they would receive from the free community for being traitors.

*dons tin foil hat*
« Last Edit: 2009 October 21, 06:41:36 by WB » Logged

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #460 on: 2009 October 21, 14:04:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Realistically- TSR would not be willing to pay the kind of money that skilled programmers like WesH, Delphy, Pescado, Numenor, and Pete and Inge Jones earn for even the toinky little jobs they do in real life. And frankly while I see JFade and Wintermute as capable of doing smaller programs - to write an all encompassing- massive- do every fricken thing for you program like TSR is claiming TS3W is supposed to be- may be a bit beyond their skills.

They probably hired Joe or Joanne Asshat - fresh outta college- willing to work for Ramen Noodles rather than work at McDonalds, Don't Even Play the Sims type people like EA also apparently does- which would be why so many Simmers have told EA to take TS3 and shove it.After all when you truly don't give a shit about the Sims Community why pay someone else who does - who is not likely to allow you to do shit like plant trackers, and keyloggers in your files and programs for you or the other illegal bullshit TSR pulls.

I really hate companies like that - they are the sort that would hire the programmers and graphics designers from the Barbie Mariposa video games to program and design the next Soulcalibur or Grand Theft Auto games.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
MrsBulldog
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: 2009 October 21, 17:34:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Realistically- TSR would not be willing to pay the kind of money that skilled programmers like WesH, Delphy, Pescado, Numenor, and Pete and Inge Jones earn for even the toinky little jobs they do in real life. And frankly while I see JFade and Wintermute as capable of doing smaller programs - to write an all encompassing- massive- do every fricken thing for you program like TSR is claiming TS3W is supposed to be- may be a bit beyond their skills.

They probably hired Joe or Joanne Asshat - fresh outta college- willing to work for Ramen Noodles rather than work at McDonalds, Don't Even Play the Sims type people like EA also apparently does- which would be why so many Simmers have told EA to take TS3 and shove it.After all when you truly don't give a shit about the Sims Community why pay someone else who does - who is not likely to allow you to do shit like plant trackers, and keyloggers in your files and programs for you or the other illegal bullshit TSR pulls.

I really hate companies like that - they are the sort that would hire the programmers and graphics designers from the Barbie Mariposa video games to program and design the next Soulcalibur or Grand Theft Auto games.

Well, apparently the donations aren't doing much good. I couldn't help notice that TSR's Merlin for mac isn't remotely functional, and there's been no news on it since September 5th. So, as a citizen of the community, I want to know where all the bailout money is going!!! Erm.... I mean donation money!!! Gosh, it's so easy to get those righteous anger wires crossed.  Lips sealed

One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: 2009 October 22, 16:09:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: missangelica
I see you guys went ahead and did the obligatory every 3 month discussion about us being too mean and scaring people away from the cause and the phorum.

Yes, Carebears are sons of bitches compared to us now. We're fuckin' sweethearts. -  Angry

Quote from: WB
I still believe it's someone entirely different & the real programmers will not reveal themselves as paid employees of TSR for fear of the backlash they would receive from the free community for being traitors.

So, if I understand you correctly, WB, you're saying it's a possibility that someone from the free community is doing the lion's share of work for TSR? I really, really don't want to believe that. If the Kray Brothers aren't capable of that kind of major programming, then hopefully dstar's scenario is the case. Otherwise that would just suck.

Indi
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: 2009 October 22, 16:37:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If the Kray Brothers aren't capable of that kind of major programming..
snipped

Snarky, This comparison could be insulting to the Kray twins. Sure the Krays were ruthless, brutal, racketeering, schizophrenic
gangsters but at least they were honest about it.
ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #464 on: 2009 October 24, 09:35:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New TSR version still wants to launch at Windows startup:

Sims Central  - SimSearch - My Blog!
The one who no longer needs stopping!
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: