PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 08:08:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: IN UR COMPUTER, VIRUSIN' UR FILES!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 33 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: IN UR COMPUTER, VIRUSIN' UR FILES!  (Read 165234 times)
Nightmare
ARR!

Grammar this moron: Besame el culo

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR: IN UR COMPUTER, VIRUSIN' UR FILES!
« Reply #195 on: 2009 August 07, 10:17:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When i try to go to RYG thru my Favs or thru the link above i get a warning from Malwarebytes that the page is infected.

Anyone else getting these warnings?

Use http://anonym.to/?http://www.recialyourgame.com If you get no longer the warning, then your CPU is fucked for good.

Markus, you were the only who complained when I was made a GM in SAS. My contributions to the technical side of SAS/Prism have been great. And yours? fucking off the whole site with your admin access and getting yourself demoted? Maybe you can show us your site and show us how much you have learned? Oh, you donīt have a site? You are a spineless wimpy pussy who has envy of me? Oh Iīm not gonna sleep tonight with those insults you have thrown off....

Maybe if you concentrate on doing productive work to the gaming community instead of "how I can get the ladies to suck my e-cock"?  You would have gone further.

Get lost, loser.

Regardless, Thomass will use the neutral site to his sole benefit. He will take the "latest" findings and spread the word that the TSR tool has been tested by a neutral third party and is safe when it has been proven time and time again that they are anything but safe (unencrypted passwords, sharing people's paypal info, hacking accounts on various forums).  All that has been accomplished is to lend legitimacy to an extremely shady site that hasn't earned it in any way, shape or form and provide them with cover for their next assault on the free community.

QFT. If they have done in the past, they would repeat it. However there wonīt be any more benefit of the doubt and elluding my draconian controls systems isnīt easy.

Die! Securom! Die!
ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: 2009 August 07, 10:21:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the whole lot of you need to deflate your ego's a bit and realize that your both fighting the same damn fight on the same damn side.

Sims Central  - SimSearch - My Blog!
The one who no longer needs stopping!
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: 2009 August 07, 10:57:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree. This is starting to sound like a pissing contest.

My Deviant artwork here.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: 2009 August 07, 11:43:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is starting to sound like a pissing contest.

Using the http://anonym.to/?http://reclaimyourgame.com/ worked for me.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Nightmare
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: 2009 August 07, 12:27:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then you may have a serious malware in your CPU. Maybe the explorer. First try another web explorer. Then if still getting that, try an online tool analyzer, Kaspersky, Symantec, etc.

Die! Securom! Die!
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: 2009 August 07, 18:05:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Markus, you were the only who complained when I was made a GM in SAS. My contributions to the technical side of SAS/Prism have been great. And yours? fucking off the whole site with your admin access and getting yourself demoted?

OK wasn't going to bring this up, you wanna know why I complained asshat?

The place was in dissarray and the last thing needed was more mods. Only reason I was concerned. That was it. I left of my own accord, I was NOT demoted, I specifically asked not to be an Admin because to be honest it sucked, and unlike you I have a real life to worry about. At that point if I was demoted I'd have thrown a huge bash anyway because I was tired of being there. I'm not going to rehash this any further, and will not be going anywhere. This place is like a second home to me, why don't you get lost loser?

susim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 2009 August 07, 18:15:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Craftingmomma, you can put it anyway you wish. Birds of a feather and all that.

When it comes to the tool.. Thomas and Johan have actually been very happy to work with the staff over at RYG/Prism...
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 2009 August 07, 18:27:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gee, from the way I heard that they talked to Delphy about the crews of both sites, it doesn't sound like they were too happy/impressed. Y'all got called idiots and fools by Thomass, is that someone you want to work with in the future? I do understand keeping the enemy close so that you can feel when they're about to do something rotten, but don't you worry about them crapping on your carpets or wiping their greasy fingers and faces on the draperies? Keep a good, hard eye on them, Blade and don't let them get away with sneezing sideways or anything else.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: 2009 August 07, 19:04:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then you may have a serious malware in your CPU. Maybe the explorer. First try another web explorer. Then if still getting that, try an online tool analyzer, Kaspersky, Symantec, etc.

well i tried it with firefox and opera. got there with no warning. the weird thing is malwarebytes is not giving the warning today in ie8.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

Nightmare
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: 2009 August 07, 20:43:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well i tried it with firefox and opera. got there with no warning. the weird thing is malwarebytes is not giving the warning today in ie8.

Free advice. Donīt buy online or do any serious use (paypal etc) with IE8.

Die! Securom! Die!
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: 2009 August 07, 21:13:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never have anything to do with Internet Exploder unless I can help it. I picked up a virus while on IE last year and it wasn't caught by my Anti-Virus/Antispy and I ended up replacing my hard drive. It is bad enough that if I want to use a a PC and have access to all my programs I am forced to use Windows, since most of what is available simply isn't for Mac's (there are other Operating Systems for PC's but I would end up abandoning most of my games and graphics programs), I refuse to deal with IE as on top of Windows XP/Vista's craptasticness. I use Google (though avoiding Chrome like the plague) and Safari for Windows no IE for me.

Luckily I never go to The Shit Resource and don't use their creators tools for any of the three Sims Games. I would rather use the less user friendly but, not as likely to bork you computer forever tools released by Peter Jones, Delphy, and WesHowe to create for TS3 if, I ever decide to do anything beyond lots and Sims.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: 2009 August 08, 18:30:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Personally, it worries me more that -nothing- shows up now.  If they were trying to make test runs of virii last winter, then then maybe they are just trying to get third-parties to test and see if they've hidden their crap better.

Sorry, i -don't- fucking trust TSR, and I never will.  I don't need them to screw me over to be wary.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: 2009 August 08, 23:15:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fake edit....

Removed text & added the above Grin
« Last Edit: 2009 August 08, 23:39:14 by WB » Logged

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2009 August 09, 01:57:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WB, obviously coconut...

- was tapped by Obama to head the soon to be announced Office of Internetz & Gaming Funz
- retired to a tropical island in the Caribbean and opened a donation-only gift shop
- has gone deep, deep undercover at EA as Maxoidcoconut
- is tied up with duct tape in atwa's root beer cellar
- married Pescado and is preoccupied with the daunting task of keeping his tighty-whities white
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: 2009 August 09, 02:34:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*does -not- pass an m&m out of her nose, nor does she spray carbonated water on her desk* But that was a good laugh Smiley

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 33 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: