PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 13:53:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Well here we go, I present the first TS3 Pay items thanks to Peggy
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Well here we go, I present the first TS3 Pay items thanks to Peggy  (Read 102428 times)
justso
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Well here we go, I present the first TS3 Pay items thanks to Peggy
« Reply #105 on: 2009 July 21, 09:51:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are getting trigger happy over there.  It took less then 3 minutes for a ban and post deletion.  Bet I won't see my one peice of silver again, maybe she is saving up to be a real Judas.  
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: 2009 July 21, 10:49:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you can still PM, I'd PM with "Now can you please explain why I was banned? *insert insane amounts of eyelash batting here*"  PM until you get totally banned  Grin  LETS GO FOR BROKE!!! 

Oh, I did that too! Haven't gotten a response and/or banning yet.

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2009 July 21, 14:17:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Blah, dumb ass Peggy.  Roll Eyes Of course since modding hairs in sims 3 is so much harder than it was in sims 2, there won't be as many people to fix her fuck ups. I wonder how many people will still fawn over her when they realize their hairs can't be retextured without knowing not only basic photoshop, but how to work Delphy's CTU. Granted they aren't hard, but I highly doubt there will be as many as there were past in the past doing mesh retouch ups or retextures.

I will admit though, not having to do animations has saved dear peggy's soul since she could never get those right. Although the new body shapes has appeared to fuck her over as well. I read somewhere that the longer hair she made will nom your simmies boobies if they are too fat.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2009 July 21, 14:20:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read somewhere that the longer hair she made will nom your simmies boobies if they are too fat.

Someone posted pics of that. I'm pretty sure they are in the thread about the Peggy hairs over on MATY.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2009 July 21, 16:15:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read somewhere that the longer hair she made will nom your simmies boobies if they are too fat.

Someone posted pics of that. I'm pretty sure they are in the thread about the Peggy hairs over on MATY.

Yup

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15971.msg460077.html#msg460077

I agree that the hair looks too stiff. Also (and I'm not sure if this is because the mesh plugins are in their infancy - if that's why, please excuse the error) while EAxis hair adjusts itself based on the Sim's weight, Peggy's hair just sits there and doesn't compensate whatsoever for the body shape.

For example, EAxis hair:

Versus Peggy's sh!t:

One of us should go to Peggy's board and innocently repost those pictures and go 'Halp!! My poor fat sim can't wear your hair peggy.'  Cry

In Communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2009 July 21, 16:22:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Doesn't she have a warning about using it on fat sims on the download page for each of the hairs? I would go check but it takes too damn long for that site to load on my computer.

And I love you sig Motoki.  Cheesy

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2009 July 21, 16:27:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Doesn't she have a warning about using it on fat sims on the download page for each of the hairs? I would go check but it takes too damn long for that site to load on my computer.

And I love you sig Motoki.  Cheesy

As I said on MATY, her site looks like Sailor Moon vomited all over it. And then there's all those annoying bits and boops and other maddeningly cutesy noises!

Peggy discriminates against old and fat sims. No fair!

And she wants all the males to look like emo trannies with bad wigs!

Oh and on a serious note, I just thought of something, her hairs are spawning on new townies, or at least they are for me with Awesomemod plus Indie Stone for story mode stuff that I am using now. If those townies get fat out of my control or when they get old they are going to be walking around with some serious glitchiness. Ugh. I have to see what happens to them when I take her hair out. Hmm. Tongue

In Communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: 2009 July 21, 18:17:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I posted on Peggy's forum (ew) and posted about it on my LJ yesterday. Dunno what else to do, but I guess it's better than nothing. *pats herself on the back*

*pats Plum on the back too* I posted about it on my blog too so all 10 of my unique visitors will get the message.  Wink I may have to bite the bullet and register at the BBS. The more places the info is accessible the better, I think. Especially about Peggy using Wes' tool to make a pay item.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2009 July 21, 19:25:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Plum - Don't make Peggy take away your PM capability, use it to subvert!  PM the people who post in the hair threads.  Can Peggy nuke PM's from us in people's inboxes?  If not, yay for us.

Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: 2009 July 21, 19:49:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was actually gonna do that today. I can still PM!

captaincaliena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: 2009 July 21, 19:57:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you can still PM, I'd PM with "Now can you please explain why I was banned? *insert insane amounts of eyelash batting here*"  PM until you get totally banned  Grin  LETS GO FOR BROKE!!! 

Oh, I did that too! Haven't gotten a response and/or banning yet.

Arr!  Good for you! lol

Also, when you play with the slider bar for the height of the outter eye corners, the hair moves up and down drastically.  No pics of that though, I'll see if I can recreate it later so you can see the fun elongated head.

I FULLY support playing dumb and posting those pics on her board.  Except she'll probably blame it on a game mod or some other custom content.  Roll Eyes

Why should I pay for anything I can get for free?
Anyone on Facebook?  Add Me!
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2009 July 21, 20:17:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I FULLY support playing dumb and posting those pics on her board.  Except she'll probably blame it on a game mod or some other custom content.  Roll Eyes
When playing dumb, say you don't have game mods and you tested with no other CC (and actually do that), so she can't pull that crap.  Even some of the Peggy people do that, good for them, it's a faint sign of hope.

Did someone say we have no screenies of our nuked posts?  I have two or three screenies, but didn't post them here since it'd be preaching to the choir.

ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2009 July 21, 20:23:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Two days and see what happens!  Cheesy

I'm gonna send a very nasty PM to Peggy right now  Grin

ETA: Message sent. Let's see what dis biach gonna reply to me.
« Last Edit: 2009 July 21, 20:34:46 by ashantimania » Logged

Mistakes are fine. But, when you do more mistakes in 20 minutes than most people do in one day, it's time to think.
Pixelated Runway - A Blog About The Sims 2 And Fashion
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: 2009 July 21, 20:42:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I exceeded my PM limit for the day. xP That's 50 PMs.

ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2009 July 21, 21:01:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

50 PMs?  Cheesy Those 50 must have been fun to made  Cheesy

Mistakes are fine. But, when you do more mistakes in 20 minutes than most people do in one day, it's time to think.
Pixelated Runway - A Blog About The Sims 2 And Fashion
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: