PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:40:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Well here we go, I present the first TS3 Pay items thanks to Peggy
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Well here we go, I present the first TS3 Pay items thanks to Peggy  (Read 102408 times)
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
Re: Well here we go, I present the first TS3 Pay items thanks to Peggy
« Reply #75 on: 2009 July 21, 03:11:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SHE IS A CREATIVE GENIUS AND FIGURED IT ALL OUT! Gawd, keep up, Motoki. she iz a goddess 4 her creationz

CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2009 July 21, 03:12:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's rather disheartening that what the Peggy People want to know is which EA Store hair they need to buy, but they don't care that they're paying for Peggy's crap *twice*, or about any of the ethical issues.  Still, if we don't post, nothing changes, right?

Qing
ARR!

Kek

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2009 July 21, 03:13:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"u r quite right!! i hope peggy will take actions to protect her legal rights. and i wish peggy could convert her sims2 hair to sims3 asap."

Wow. Really. Wow.

It's rather disheartening that what the Peggy People want to know is which EA Store hair they need to buy, but they don't care that they're paying for Peggy's crap *twice*, or about any of the ethical issues.  Still, if we don't post, nothing changes, right?

Indeed, Cat. Though I don't think fans of her hair will get it through their thick skulls the first time around.

JESUS CHRIST IT'S T$R! GET IN THE CAR!
vindi
ARR!

Nom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2009 July 21, 03:29:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Indeed, Cat. Though I don't think fans of her hair will get it through their thick skulls the first time around.

I think it already has.
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: 2009 July 21, 03:31:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never thought I'd see the day where I'm browsing and posting at Peggy's site. xP I just feel too bad for Wes to let it go.

Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2009 July 21, 03:36:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never thought I'd see the day where I'm browsing and posting at Peggy's site. xP I just feel too bad for Wes to let it go.

Heh, me too. I posted a link to that hair file that those tards were complaining was a bootleg conversion of one of her TS2 hairs and a violation of Peggy's rights. Wink

In Communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: 2009 July 21, 03:40:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha, I saw that. I lol'd 'cause I know that, in spite of their bitching, every last one of them is going to download it.

Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2009 July 21, 03:47:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh good grief I just read through that thread of hers now she is blaming her shoddy half assed work on hacks:

http://www.peggyzone.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=411

Peggy: "A few of simmers said in their post that the latest female hairstyle crashed the game,
although most simmers didnt meet such problem and these hairstyle work perfectly with
their game. But after deleting some hacks in packages folder, the conflict disappeared."

User: "I installed the hairs and within a few moments of them being installed, my game crashed. I don't have a screenshot, but it seems to have issues when you zoom, or move the game screen too fast."

Peggy: in all probability, there is some hack that causes conflict with the hair.

Of course nothing she did could have caused the problem in spite of the fact that:

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=2714909#post2714909

Quote from: Delphy
Upon examination of her free files available, I can see that she's basically modified one of the Store .package files (and in a bad way at that). She's done the absolute minimum needed to make it appear in game.

Problems include:
- Texture Compositors still point to the pre-existing Store content
- Proxy resources for anything except the primary proxy still point to the pre-existing Store content (which is why it doesn't work on anything except normal Sims)

She's basically just gone in with a hex editor and changed group ids from, for example, 0x00AE6C67 to 0x01AE6C67, and so on. It's extremely amatuerish .... but I guess it gets the job done.

The main problem I can see is that the way a lot of these linkages are setup they will not work properly without having the Store hair installed in your game.

Here in the free community, we like to get things right and not have store references littering the package files. Which is why hairs made using my hair creator are totally completely independant from anything else.

I wonder how EA would feel, knowing that a pay creator is using Store content to make her content, and then selling it...

another tard replies to Peggy: Yeah my game crash when i use your great hair to. And its a bummer cause i just love it. I dont have any hacks... atleast i dont think i do.... mostly hairs and clothes that is downloaded... dunno why. Yeah ofcourse just a few cause im always one of few that have problems lol. Hoping ill figure this one out but i dont have a clue. im one of those that dont know anything about comps and just gets amazed everytime i see all the great stuff ppl make. Anyway... great site and lovely things in here so keep up the great work.

CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2009 July 21, 03:54:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Motoki - Your "Merry Christmas!" made my day!  You go!  And yes, they are hypocrites who will defend Peggy's "legal rights" one moment, then download bootleg PeggyCrap the next.

How the fuck do you subscribe to any thread on Peggy's damn blinky forum?  Is there even a subscribe button???

Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: 2009 July 21, 03:55:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She probably didn't bother putting a button for it since that word is too long for her members to comprehend anyway. We know she's a bare minimum kind of gal.

CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2009 July 21, 04:16:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

These Peggy forum threads are relevant to our interests.  Some titles slightly altered. Wink

- The problem of some players will pop up when the hair is used has been RESLOVED (Orly?)
- Genuine SIMS3 (not really) independent custom CRAP
- Latest female hairs crash problem !
- Issue with the 3 NEW hairstyles...
- I have a problem with the sims 3 new hair (It's Peggy crap, there's your problem.)

Any others we should post in?  There's some about borked Sims3 skins too that I didn't list.

Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: 2009 July 21, 04:21:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that's it. I made a thread at GoS too.

I'm so curious to see how Peggy deals with this. Shocked

SimARR
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2009 July 21, 04:23:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mass banning and IP blocks, she'll probably also send out fans to spam here and GOS with OMG PEGGY IS SOO SPARRKLY!!!11
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2009 July 21, 04:25:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mass banning and IP blocks, she'll probably also send out fans to spam here and GOS with OMG PEGGY IS SOO SPARRKLY!!!11

Sounds about right. I was going to say she will deal with it with some good old fashioned Chinese style iron fisted censorship.

CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2009 July 21, 04:27:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And then we'll just repost, right?  I'm saving my posts to text files and will repost using different IPs.  Let's see her try to ban every internet cafe we can get to.

edit: I've been IP banned by Peggy!  Oh noes, whatever shall I do?  Come back tomorrow with a proxy or a different machine and copy paste my posts, I guess.

edit2: Bad Spelling Cat can't spell repost
« Last Edit: 2009 July 21, 05:13:38 by CatOfWar » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: