PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 14:48:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Well here we go, I present the first TS3 Pay items thanks to Peggy
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Well here we go, I present the first TS3 Pay items thanks to Peggy  (Read 103595 times)
captaincaliena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Well here we go, I present the first TS3 Pay items thanks to Peggy
« Reply #300 on: 2009 August 23, 03:57:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Burst into laughter.  Definitely go with burst into laughter.  I did.  Since it was my comment originally, I find it extra funny.  Thanks for posting it, btw Smiley  *passes rum*

Why should I pay for anything I can get for free?
Anyone on Facebook?  Add Me!
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: 2009 August 23, 04:01:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the rum. Smiley

I thought it was a perfect comment, and since you couldn't post it, I did. I'm going to eventually post something back to her, but I just find it funny I'm being rude just because I don't agree with her and pointed out Peggy can't make pre-paid cards.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: 2009 August 24, 01:24:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a nice little comment that just showed up about Peggy's Hairs:

Thank you Peggy.

Thanks to Peggy, the time of my simlife is better than any other season.
A month ago, I expected that people would turn to Peggy and now trend are going well.
Even though some developers are still converting hairs, their works didn't have a enough quality to be adopted for the game.
Now Peggy are pouring her hair into the game for the users who have eagerly wanted more hairs.
Converting hairs from other developers will be replaced fastly.
But one thing I wanna draw the lines is that current sims3 hairs is somewhat old, right?
I hope get new hair styles like sims2.

So because Peggy has started releasing more hairs, people aren't going to want to download hairs any other people create because it isn't as high quality as hers?

And about the pre-paid card girl, two people posted telling her the same thing, Peggy can't make the cards and sell them(was it anyone from here who posted those?). The girl came back and told them off saying the discussion was between me and her, no one else.

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: 2009 August 24, 01:45:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I think banks and financial regulators and maybe some lawmakers and some other folks would be interested in the little idiot's way of looking at it, but she's a rude little cunt, isn't she? And when it's aired on an open forum, it's fair game for anyone to participate in, or doesn't she know that rule about public posting? Hmmm, she seems pretty damn ignorant. Are you sure she isn't a 6 instead of a 12? And no, I don't mean show size. I mean IQ in her case.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: 2009 August 24, 02:24:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some of Peggy's hairs for TS2 were acceptable for certain characters, when they were fixed and retextured. In TS3 they look absoludicrous. All the Sims look like they're wearing very bad wigs.

Users can do a lot more with a little hair in TS3, too, with different color combinations and such. Plus the game isn't nearly as friendly to having lots of Sims as TS2 was. Also, apparently hair that isn't made well (all paysite hair) does very nasty things to your game.

Nova Strike
Landlubber

I demand an explanation for your bullshit.

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: 2009 September 08, 08:38:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pre Paid Cunty sounds like some of the fucking stupid idiots I get as customers at work.

Sorry, kid, but the mother fucking pre paid card process isn't all sunshine and butterflies. It's hard work, and most sane and normal people outside China will NOT sell those cards. China itself, noone knows, there's more bootlegged items in China than fleas on a stray dog's ass. Bootleg and China are practically SYNONYMS. As far as Peggy's shit, we get enough crap in stores for 12s. IMVU, anyone? Made for 12s and those preppy valley girls sticking fake rhinestones on their things and calling it their bling. What the fuck ever. It boils down to nobody with an IQ is going to buy into those cards and n o reputable business is going to sell them if it wasn't to survive. So in reality, Pay Card Cunty can take her idea and shove it up her fucking ass. Besides, it's not a new idea. EA is selling prepaid cards for their shit-tastic store. I don't care if EA made the fucking game, it's extortion to me-- that shit should be in the game already, not sold as extra kibble.

So fuck Cunty and her idea. Grow up, my little 12, unless you can come up with some infallible business scam plan that can make it happen. OH. WAIT. I FORGOT. PEGGY IS YOUR MAGICAL BUTT BUDDY WHO CAN DO NO WRONG. Dumbass.

....Unrelated, I feel better about the retards in the world for now. Cheesy

dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #306 on: 2009 September 08, 15:50:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EA is selling pre-paid for their store and at least in New England   you can hardly find them anywhere except Game Stop and EB Games. Not at Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, Brooks, Rite Aid, Stop and Shop, Price Chopper- literally no one has them. If EA itself the people who have the legal right to make and sell pixelized borked shit for their game - is phail with pre-paid Sims Store cards for their stuff that they make- how the fuck does ickle 12'y Pooh figure Peggyzoned on Crack is going to manage it - with a wiggle of her nose and a wave of her magic wand (oh wait, Magic Wands were made by Dgandy a Sims Fashion Barn Creator and member of the Free Sims Community)

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: 2009 September 08, 16:46:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Wal-Mart we shop at has a shit ton of store cards for the Store located on top of the display right above the games. And, get this, they still have the security devices on all of their copies of Sims 3 and Spore, which made me howl with laughter. One lady looked at me and asked what was so funny and I looked her right in the eye and told her that if anyone was going to STEAL those pieces of shit games, they'd go online and do it, not risk getting caught by store security.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: 2009 September 08, 17:07:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess it all depends on where you are on how abundant the store cards are. Here I have only seen them ar Best Buy and Target back when they first made them, but never there anymore. They have never been at Gamestop or EB Games here.

And Paden you have a point, if someone really wants those games without paying they are going to get them online.

As for the Peggy pre-paid cards girl, she has given up because everyone was being rude to her and everyone was accusing her of being rude, which no, we weren't, we just pointed out to her that it was not possible for Peggy to make pre-paid cards.

There is another thread where they are giving links to get Peggy's hairs for free, one of the links being to the booty.

Nova Strike
Landlubber

I demand an explanation for your bullshit.

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: 2009 September 09, 06:02:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate to say it but anyone going wah wah I'm right you filthy rude h0rs because I worship Peggy and your wrong you filthy cock-pirates is aking for butthurt. Asking.

As for being rude, some people call it rude when the truth comes out. Why? It's inconvenient and unpleasant.

rapture
ARR!

batman geek

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: 2009 September 10, 23:06:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That hairstyle makes the model's head look tiny.  Huh

I like some of peggy's sims 2 hair styles, but only after someone retextured it and all that jazz.

Sims LJ

But how did one make a horse go?
"...Giddyap?"
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: 2009 September 10, 23:16:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Even when they're retextured Peggy's meshes still have gaps, bad bone assignments, alien head syndrome and bad anim. Peggy's crap is crap Tongue

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
rapture
ARR!

batman geek

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: 2009 September 10, 23:30:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

True true. I'm not 100% sure which hairs (if any) I have, probably not much... I don't think I've been to that part of the booty in quite a while.  Cheesy

Sims LJ

But how did one make a horse go?
"...Giddyap?"
millahnna
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #313 on: 2009 September 11, 02:34:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still have five of her meshes but none of her recolors (well there's a white one I must have kept for binning purposes since some folks leave out the elders).  I have no idea what they are though.  I haven't done a bodyshop purge since this reinstall so who knows what's in there.  If I ever finish fixing all of my buy/build binge and purging I'll get around to it.  I only use a few hairs in game anyway so I really should. 

"I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?"  -- HeyBubbe
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: 2009 October 14, 21:20:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I know necromancy is bad, but I think people would like to see this. Someone posted on Peggy's forum about a site who is offering all of Peggy's hairs for free:

Dear All,

This post is just for inform you, that in the following website:

http://designsims.blogspot.com/search/label/Cabelos%20Femininos%20The%20sims%20%203

the people are able to obtain your hairs Free and this is illegal!!!!!!This is not honest or fair to the great artists working in the Peggy website!!!!!

Best regards

marielsocias

Peggy replied back thanking the girl and said she is going to send the site a warning.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: