PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 09:35:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Well here we go, I present the first TS3 Pay items thanks to Peggy
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Well here we go, I present the first TS3 Pay items thanks to Peggy  (Read 103687 times)
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Well here we go, I present the first TS3 Pay items thanks to Peggy
« Reply #285 on: 2009 August 19, 16:40:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the pre-paid cards chickie is on par with the young lady I once met long ago.  Someone made a joke about making a sundial with glow in the dark numbers so you could read it at night.  She thought it was a wonderful idea and even when the problem was pointed out, kept insisting it was a great thing and she was sure there was a way to make it work if you just thought hard enough.

Sometimes I wonder what happened to her.  Then I realize she's probably in government somewhere.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: 2009 August 19, 16:45:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Glow in the dark numbers on a sundial, what the hell. Did that woman not know what a sundial was or something? lol

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: 2009 August 19, 16:47:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No way, you got to be kidding me! Grin Oh my god. Peggy fans defies logic and my sanity.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
captaincaliena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: 2009 August 19, 18:19:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the pre-paid cards chickie is on par with the young lady I once met long ago.  Someone made a joke about making a sundial with glow in the dark numbers so you could read it at night.  She thought it was a wonderful idea and even when the problem was pointed out, kept insisting it was a great thing and she was sure there was a way to make it work if you just thought hard enough.

Sometimes I wonder what happened to her.  Then I realize she's probably in government somewhere.

HA!  What a sweet girl...I'm sure she had at least ONE brain cell....And you're right, she's probably running some important office branch somewhere....

Why should I pay for anything I can get for free?
Anyone on Facebook?  Add Me!
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: 2009 August 19, 18:39:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, probably the human rights department.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: 2009 August 20, 00:14:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Today the Spousal Unit heard one that tops the sundial girl.  He was in line at the post office.  At the window next to him was a sweet young blonde thing who wanted a box because she was sending a bunch of cash to Nigeria. 

The poor clerk was trying to explain that he would do it, but he could guarantee 100% that it was a scam.  She kept insisting it was a secure investment.

The Spousal Unit wanted so badly to ask if he could take her picture because no one could believe he'd actually met someone dumb enough to fall for one of those things.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: 2009 August 21, 00:21:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well the girl who came up with the ideas replied to my question to her (I'm rnate on there by the way). I asked "And how would Peggy get the cards made and then get them put in stores?" This was her response:

easy if she can make a site and downlodes im pretty sure she can create prepaid cards and i know you have to pay with credit but online its possible people cans teal it im not sayinf peggy would. Anyway in stores everything is secret

Ok, so lets see if I understand this right before I post again. She is saying because Peggy made a site and can make CC, she can make prepaid cards?  And then she is saying that when you buy something with your credit card online someone can steal that info, but if you pay with a credit card in a store, no one sees your info and no one can steal it? If so, she is very much wrong.

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #292 on: 2009 August 21, 00:24:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I feel sorry for her mother the first time she hands her credit card over to her daughter to use in a store and the credit card number gets stolen.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
captaincaliena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #293 on: 2009 August 21, 21:28:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol, rum nate I knew it was you as soon as I read the username.  I think we need to give up on this chick.  She isn't getting it.  As Dr. House said, Peggy fans defy logic.  I tried posting this,

Making a website and marketing a product like that are two entirely different things.  Peggy would have to PAY SOMEONE ELSE to make those cards that would be sold in those retail stores.  It's not like she can just print out little pieces of paper from her computer that say "PrePaid Peggy Card" and go to stores and ask, "Hi, can you put these in your store please?  Kay thanx bye!"

but Peggy's Blinky-Rific site doesn't flow so well with Safari.  So I'm taking it as a sign to give up.

Why should I pay for anything I can get for free?
Anyone on Facebook?  Add Me!
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: 2009 August 21, 21:59:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't care she won't get it, its just fun seeing her and other's responses.

Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: 2009 August 22, 00:20:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Hi, my name is Peggy.  I'm from someplace in China.  I illegally sell badly made objects for a computer game.  Please put my pre-paid cards up with the Olive Garden gift cards in your Walmart."

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: 2009 August 22, 00:25:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Hi, my name is Peggy.  I'm from someplace in China.  I illegally sell badly made objects for a computer game.  Please put my pre-paid cards up with the Olive Garden gift cards in your Walmart."

lol. I don't see any reason what so ever for them not to want to sell her pre-paid cards.  Cheesy

ETA: This is that girl's response on how if you use a credit card in a store its secret:

your credit number your s.s secerity its secret and stores its easier because for some people parents they wont let them buy online so there is another reason why

And captaincaliena, I just posted what you were going to post, can't wait to see what people say about that.
« Last Edit: 2009 August 22, 03:19:45 by rum nate » Logged

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: 2009 August 22, 21:20:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if I should be offended or just burst out laughing at that girl's comment. I posted the comment captaincaliena was going to post, and this is what I got back:

Well your not smart ok because you think shes a little kid like you! Appearntly she can do what ever she wants and if she likes this idea she will! Your not her so stop telling me what she can or cannot do!!! if she wants to she will do the cards ok
! so stop commenting if your going to be rude!

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: 2009 August 22, 22:22:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Was that bitch sniffing glue or what? There's a lot more to getting pre-paid cards set up than she'll ever understand.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
millahnna
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #299 on: 2009 August 23, 01:41:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh irony on the interwebs, don't ever change.

"I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?"  -- HeyBubbe
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: