PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:09:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Retail Sims
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Retail Sims  (Read 100421 times)
anniepie
Landlubber

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #405 on: 2006 December 12, 00:36:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

did anyone notice that she has two more pay sets up lol.  Man that was a quick turn around and to get two out already!
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #406 on: 2006 December 12, 00:55:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I spy only one new pay set. The new one is...oh, not very good at all. But I also noticed, she kindly includes this in her guidelines...

TERMS OF USE FOR PAY FILES:

1.  Payfiles cannot be distributed via public forum in any way, shape or form.  You can distribute them via email among close friends and family.

2.  The standard Terms of Use and License Agreement also applies to payfiles.

CAN'T PAY?  RELAX, YOU MIGHT STILL GET THE FILE....

Method One:  I do know that not everyone has access to a credit card, debit card or checking account.   Each month I will give one of each payfile away via a drawing.  If you would like to be entered into the drawing, please send me one email per payfile you would like.  Do not be rude lest your email not be entered.  Winners will be posted on the main page.  Winners will be chosen one the first week of each month.  Winners must still abide by the Terms of Use for Pay Files provided above.

Method Two:  Have you recolored some of my other work?  If so, send me an email with the link where I can check out your work and I'll send you the payfile of your choice (only one payfile per month regardless of how many recolors you've done).  Recolorists must still abide by the Terms of Use for Pay Files provided above.

I would be tempted to say that that was quite a nice touch. Unfortunately,
You know, if she hadn't already proved herself to be an inflammatory psychopath, rude, hypocritical, threatening and generally full of shit...well. Nevermind.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Retail Sims
« Reply #407 on: 2006 December 12, 01:49:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So does that mean that we're going to have a "lottery" for who gets to recolor something from there so no one has to pay?

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
yamikuronue
ARR!

View Profile
Retail Sims
« Reply #408 on: 2006 December 12, 18:51:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See the Carla Niven thread- let's do recolors with naughty words on them and see if we can get free files! One free per month.... per recolorist... per pseudonym.... we can get anything and everything we want!
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Retail Sims
« Reply #409 on: 2006 December 13, 14:51:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yea, but who is going to HOST it Wink  *hides*  I don't want garbage cluttering up my directory folders.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: