PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 01:21:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Not sure if this is the right spot for it buuuut:
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Not sure if this is the right spot for it buuuut:  (Read 21293 times)
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Not sure if this is the right spot for it buuuut:
« Reply #60 on: 2006 December 22, 17:38:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been deleting a lot of spam.
dr.philthy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2006 December 22, 18:09:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now thats spam

Give 'er.
tinkrfreakenbell
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2006 December 22, 20:08:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didnt' mean to spam, just thought it was funny.  Alas, I'm a geek  :lol:
beautyscars
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2006 December 22, 22:10:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: ".torque."
Quote from: "beautyscars"
Quote from: "Surelyfunke"
The bit I quoted, coliss? That's a shit fit Tongue

Again, still not seeing anything relevant to paysites in this thread. Maybe you can help me out.  :roll:

heh i'm not the one having a shit fit, i didnt even post this topic here, but i was given a link, and read the comments. i just wanted to clear up, what happened. No shit fits on my end, i dont give "a shit" at all. period. All i did was put up her sim(s) for download. The sims that everyone wanted but couldn't get their hands on.

btw danielle loves reading the drama on this site, i'm sure she is having her OWN "shit fit" now.

if you didn't care, then you wouldn't have written a two miles long post in LJ. Because you wouldn't care. that means, you wouldn't care that her "ass lickers" worship her and need to know the "truth".

1. i didn't write a post two miles long. Cheesy

2. No i dont care if people download her sims.  the only shit fit happening around here is on danielle's end. Btw if you guys are waiting for her to respond, forget it. she wont come to her own defense, because shes off hiding from the scary world,and mainly because she knows everything that i said about her was true. what could she say?
Anyway like i was saying, i dont care, but when someone linked my journal here, i felt i should have something to say. clearly when i wrote the post i never thought people outside of lj who didn't know danielle, or DP would have ever read it.  I wasn't even mad when i wrote that post, i laughed so hard i nearly busted a rib. Cheesy

and to the person who said this reminds them of mean girls. i really laugh at that thought, because even i thought that. I pictured myself being the girl handing out the "burn book" and standing by watching all those girls go at each others throats. lmaooooo

anyway i'm done with this subject mainly because i'm SO SICK of typing out D-a-n-i-e-l-l-e. Wink

i should have the jacob download ready to be posted soon.
Solowren
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2006 December 22, 22:46:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Scurvy hates drama whores.

quoth my brother-in-law:
"Boobs are way better than video games. I don't care what game or whose boobs."
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2006 December 22, 23:23:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't understand your blog, mainly because I don't hang out at LJ.  I've never heard of Akei Guinea-pig or whatever her name is, or Deception Pass.  So, I guess since she doesn't own a paysite (she seems to not want to give out anything, from what I can gather), and she's not run around slamming us...what's the point of this thread?

It sounds like a personal problem, soldier.
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2006 December 22, 23:26:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aikea Guinea has a few items on TSR, but is not a FA.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
beautyscars
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2006 December 22, 23:58:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlueSoup"
I didn't understand your blog, mainly because I don't hang out at LJ.  I've never heard of Akei Guinea-pig or whatever her name is, or Deception Pass.  So, I guess since she doesn't own a paysite (she seems to not want to give out anything, from what I can gather), and she's not run around slamming us...what's the point of this thread?

It sounds like a personal problem, soldier.

because i have the things ( sims and other downloads) that she made, that other people want. there was only 4 of us that had her stuff, i was the only one to put it all up for download. so while its not a "pay" thing, it is stuff that people wanted but couldn't have.

again, i didn't post this thread here. i didn't bring my drama here. But i did clear up or have a few things to say since my journal was linked. Unlike danielle, when people talk about me, or link my stuff, i get in on the conversation.
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2006 December 23, 00:30:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

what a waste...5 pages of this crap? go back to lj
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: 2006 December 23, 00:31:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You posted more than just Tristan? Where's the rest Tongue

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
Kamake
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2006 December 23, 00:39:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want to know too!  And if people think this is a waste then stop reading. Good God. Are we only allowed to talk about what the people who usually spam this forum talk about?  :!:
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2006 December 23, 01:06:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, but usually drama is kept to the forum or group of forums it relates to.  Like if there was drama here, it would be discussed here, and MATY to MATY, etc.  Livejournal drama which has to do with all LJ stuff would make more sense to be discussed there.
PirateChic dahling
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2006 December 23, 01:06:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was the one who started the thread, not beautyscars, hate on me! She just noticed everyone was talking about her journal in this thread.
The paysite-esque links, as people keep saying is that she has a non FA account on TSR; and that she had CC that she'd show everyone and refuse to share. Sort of like pay content without the option TO pay.

McClain, well said. If you ignore the thread, it goes away!
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: 2006 December 23, 01:45:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlueSoup"
No, but usually drama is kept to the forum or group of forums it relates to.  Like if there was drama here, it would be discussed here, and MATY to MATY, etc.  Livejournal drama which has to do with all LJ stuff would make more sense to be discussed there.

I'd discuss your drama on the WoW forums. Tongue

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2006 December 23, 01:55:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, still no semblance to any paysite-related topic. Regardless of what you want to believe, we do keep spammy topics relevant to paysites and paysite owners. Aikea what's her face doesn't own any pay content - therefore her stupid drama nonsense is not relevant here.

It's a stupid shit fit that's gone on for 5 pages now. Nobody cares if Jenny told Katie that Lisa said this and that about her in the locker room during lunch hour. It's all just "blahblahblah WTF" to me. Shut up. Take it back to LJ. And grow the fuck up.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: