PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 03:37:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Not sure if this is the right spot for it buuuut:
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Not sure if this is the right spot for it buuuut:  (Read 21295 times)
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
Not sure if this is the right spot for it buuuut:
« Reply #15 on: 2006 December 21, 23:25:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice sig.  :roll:

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
beautyscars
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 December 21, 23:35:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lmao. i think i should clear up a few things.

1. i never said i was sane. Wink

2. i do have a life outside of the internet and friends outside of the internet, its when danielle realized i had that, that she decided i wasn't worthy enough of her time.

She spent HOURS talking to me online, sometimes everyday. you see, danielle doesn't have a life outside of the internet. her husband gets up everyday and works while she sits on her ass, and does nothing but play the sims, work on sim CC, and bitch about other people. Back stabbing them, their work, and anything else she can think of. OH and dont let her dare make a post that no one comments on, because "oh noes the whole world is ending." This is also a person who told me, that she felt people should know she was the author of DP when she DID venture out into "the real world". When she realized that i was no longer caring that much about the sims, going to concerts, spending time with my common law husband more than being online, that she started to back stab me, and send me paranoid emails about how i was writing crypic posts about her. when i wasn't writing about her at all.

So if anyone should get a life, its def her. I just made a post to show people and the ones who worship her, just exactly the kind of person they are worshiping.

The tristan download still works, and my first thought was to release him here, but it didn't work out that way.
coliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006 December 21, 23:43:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha, I knew that it was going to be there. XD It doesn't have anything to do with paysites though. I donwloaded Tristan just for the heck of it.
beautyscars
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 December 21, 23:47:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yeah i didn't think the link would be posted here since he ISN'T something you would have to pay for, plus it was much more awesome to post him in my own community with so many of her "fans" in there. lmao

she tried to get me with the copyright thing, but as we all know you can't copyright a sim made in body shop. they belong to EA and maxis , per the user agreement for body shop. Wink So i just uploaded a new link and reposted it.
AnneBonny
ARR!

Currently doubting your existance

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 December 21, 23:48:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What a friend. :roll: So essentially Danielle is the attention seeking drama queen that many thought her to be afterall. I figured so considering how many times she would lament about people using her first hair mesh on their sims or in their livejournal stories.

edited for spelling ~pn~ instead of ~on~

“Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.”
beautyscars
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006 December 21, 23:51:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

heh pretty much.
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 December 22, 00:11:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You guys are crazy nutters, aren't you? It is amazing how something as insignificant as a game can seem so overwhelmingly important sometimes. I think that's an easy trap to fall into though.

I don't know Aikea Guinea personally, so I have no comments to make about her as far as how nice or not she is. One thing that has annoyed me though is the constant "Hey, look at this. Isn't it pretty? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT SO DON'T EVEN ASK!!!" thing.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
« Reply #22 on: 2006 December 22, 00:49:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "AnneBonny"
I figured so considering how many times she would lament about people using her first hair mesh on their sims or in their livejournal stories.

Wait, what? She put it up on MTS2 where thousands upon thousands of people could download it, and then she lamented that people were doing what they do with downloaded items and using it?

What the fuck.
beautyscars
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2006 December 22, 00:54:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "liegenschonheit"
You guys are crazy nutters, aren't you? It is amazing how something as insignificant as a game can seem so overwhelmingly important sometimes. I think that's an easy trap to fall into though.

I don't know Aikea Guinea personally, so I have no comments to make about her as far as how nice or not she is. One thing that has annoyed me though is the constant "Hey, look at this. Isn't it pretty? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT SO DON'T EVEN ASK!!!" thing.

yeah i'm totally insane. lmao

well danielle never thought of the sims as a game, it was more reality for her, and later on she started saying that tristan and co. were simulated people of the voices she hears in her head.

i dont know rather its true or not that she hears voices, she started that with the whole "i'm unstable" thing.
beautyscars
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2006 December 22, 00:55:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Renatus"

Wait, what? She put it up on MTS2 where thousands upon thousands of people could download it, and then she lamented that people were doing what they do with downloaded items and using it?

What the fuck.

yeah and she would hunt them down and bitch them out, throw temper tantrums about people using the mesh, and then took the download completely off MTS2 giving the reason that "she was unstable".

the meshes on tristan that i uploaded are all the CC meshes that no one was EVER!!111 suppose to have.
Ghanima Atreides
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: 2006 December 22, 01:01:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hm only the other day someone seemed to have had me confused with Aikea_Guinea. Now I feel insulted  :twisted:

*goes to see what's so Awsm!!!eleventyone!! about this chick's sims...*  Cool

Anatidaephobia - the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 December 22, 01:18:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...What the hell is all this middle school nonsense and what does it have to do with paysites?
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 December 22, 01:19:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pfft. Ghanima > Aikea Guinea.

For one, Ghanima makes very pretty things. For two, she shares her pretties. For three, she's just awesome. Also, I actually very rarely end up keeping Aikea's things in my game, except maybe the rings and a couple necklaces.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Ghanima Atreides
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2006 December 22, 01:30:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha thanks liegen, as you already know I'm a fan of yours too Smiley Share friendly creators > egocentrical drama queens who hold on to their "precious cc"  anyday  :lol: though that goes without saying...

Ahh she's the triple ring girl! I remember, coz that's the only thing of hers I actually have in my game. Which is flashing blue since pets anyway so meh... Now I recall her post about how she's not sharing her sims who are real beings to her or somesuch crap. If you can't make the difference between a game and reality, all I can say is Report to your nearest Psychiatrist.

Anatidaephobia - the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 December 22, 01:35:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "liegenschonheit"
Pfft. Ghanima > Aikea Guinea.

For one, Ghanima makes very pretty things. For two, she shares her pretties. For three, she's just awesome. Also, I actually very rarely end up keeping Aikea's things in my game, except maybe the rings and a couple necklaces.

liegenschonheit shares her pretties. She is more awesome than me. I keep her stuff in my game to vicariously live my perverted fantasies. . :oops:

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: