PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 10:27:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 816155 times)
No No No
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #2595 on: 2009 December 15, 11:09:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden, you also have the superior ability to pull any thread down to something that looks like a nursery school tantrum.  I think it would be more useful to the community to see Johan's responses to intelligently made points than have him wander off laughing at the impression you are giving.  In spite of your attempt at loyalty, you're not actually doing your friends any favours.   In fact you're not exactly supporting your friends, you're playing O'Grady Says with them, I have noticed, leading them into making themselves look just as silly.

"My Lord Team Johan can pick and choose to answer whatever questions he pleases to support his case and ignore everything that could hurt it, but you idiots had better step up and answer any and every question that Lord Team Johan may have or I will be ready to ridicule you in Lord Team Johan's name.
And those Paden-friends, completely unnamed and unknown to anyone in the community, will surely give a shit about what Lord Team Johan has to say about them. So will you, as it is the devine Lord Team Johan!"

Paden, if you please, send the stuff to the pirate king. Team Johan doesn't need to see it.

Inge, I'm sure you remember that when the last scandal of personal information sharing happened, the following transpired:

- TSR claimed all the screenshots were faked and such a thing never happened, they would never do such a thing! Pirates are filthy liars trying to sully TSR's good name!
- TSR was forced into admitting names were shared. But only a certain number, and not 11! Pirates are filthy liars trying to sully TSR's good name!
- TSR was forced into admitting it was 11 names. Pirates are still filthy liars and thieves!
- TSR suddenly claimed it was justified to do such a thing, and they would not make promises to not do it again, or even say if they were still doing it. Actually, shut the hell up, because we can do much worse with what we have! Pirates are still filthy liars and thieves! Pro-free is just the same!
- One TSR admin makes a weak statement to look into Swedish privacy laws and make some changes accordingly.  All pirates are filthy liars! Anyone who works with a pirate is a filthy liar!
And you choose to support them. And somehow expect the 'community' to agree on a certain level, at least, and accept TSR can be trusted on this one.  Well...  Cheesy

« Last Edit: 2009 December 15, 12:10:39 by No No No » Logged
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2596 on: 2009 December 15, 16:53:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't trust anyone at TSR.  But Inge has a point.  The conversation between Johan and Pescado so far has been illuminating.  And if Paden can get her friends to tell her how the code is constructed, and that's discussed here too, I think that might shed some light as well. By talking with Johan, we're not saying we exonerate him.  No one here is "bending over" for him.  But before we excoriate him do you think we might be able to get some facts?  Paden, you may trust Cala and Coconut, and that's fine, but I would like to see some actual information about the keylogger before drawing any conclusions.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2597 on: 2009 December 15, 17:33:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree. Lets just have this done with. The keylogger thing is getting tejus. So if you got something you can nail them with do it.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2598 on: 2009 December 15, 18:10:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IF I can get them to step forward, I certainly will. They aren't exactly forthcoming with their methods of doing things, for their own reasons. And Inge, I'm not the one wearing a tea cozy on my head, nor am I one that has ever consorted with TSR "for the good of the community" so you can take your comments and stick them in a tea ball to stew for a good long while, I know all about what you're like. Wouldn't you be best off making soup, or something?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2599 on: 2009 December 15, 18:25:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I'm finally beginning to understand why people say he doesn't have a clue what's going on at TSR -
Quote from: johan
I'm off to bed now but please carry on eating popcorn
I have to cut here because i really need to go to bed now...
And i'm totally going to get some sleep
Asleep much?
And he really is, too. I don't think he fakes that, he really does simply go to sleep, right on schedule, like a punch clock. If someone was gonna pull a fast one around him, it'd be real easy with a schedule like that. Not like me. I do not sleep, I wait.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2600 on: 2009 December 15, 18:48:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden? Do eet. You can get them to give the information up. I'm 99.99% sure of that. Why am I that sure? Because most people who can do what your friends did actually WANT people to know what they did- they just don't go around bragging to anyone and everyone because that could get them in trouble.
In this case, I'm thinking they won't get in trouble for anything. You've already said that they took the program apart. And honestly? If there's a chance to prove once and for all that there's bad stuff in that program- it NEEDS to be proven. To hell with getting into trouble in this case.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2601 on: 2009 December 15, 18:51:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just send the information to me. I don't actually know who they are, so I can't exactly rat them out even if I wanted to.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: 2009 December 15, 19:52:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Paden
IF I can get them to step forward, I certainly will.

If they do, that could help. Showing them the last few pages of this thread might spur them on.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2603 on: 2009 December 15, 20:32:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They don't have to "step forward". They just need to place what they have in the unmarked drop site and walk away.

Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2604 on: 2009 December 15, 21:45:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Exactly. They really shouldn't worry about getting into trouble here. I mean, the guy they're passing this on to is known as 'The Pirate King'.

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2605 on: 2009 December 15, 21:52:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Plus, I don't know who they are, and frankly, I don't really care or want to know. Need to know, and stuff.

KatCat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2606 on: 2009 December 15, 22:38:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Every time I hear Pes referred to as the "Pirate King" I think of this...

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2607 on: 2009 December 15, 23:06:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jazz hands and waders?
KatCat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2608 on: 2009 December 15, 23:26:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy No, Snarky...Pes would have me walk the plank if that were the case.  I was thinking more along the lines of Kevin Kline's role as the Pirate King.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2609 on: 2009 December 15, 23:29:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought that was one of The Village People.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: