PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:49:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 806847 times)
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #2340 on: 2009 December 07, 22:44:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Johan has got a point, but I'm guessing it shouldn't be too hard to disprove:

... IF Atwa had it it didn't come from us.

Would somebody get in touch with Coconut and ask her to come over here and tell us - and everyone watching - how she knows about what Atwa did. I'm guessing there must be some emails or something.

... that Pescado said we hacked some petition?
Have any of them provided some kind of evidence to back that up?

Pes, would you care to elaborate on this? How much do you know about the hacking and where does that knowledge come from?

ETA:
If any complaints filed are to be succesful this is information that need to be provided anyway to one authority or another. If the information doesn't exist there's no point in filing any complaints at all.
« Last Edit: 2009 December 07, 22:50:22 by Moune » Logged

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
No No No
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: 2009 December 07, 22:59:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would strongly advice against posting any evidence here, unless you want to help out the company you're filing a complaint against.

Have the evidence gathered and sent to the FBI by one person only, so they can start their investigation. Have others file their complaints seperately, referring to the info sent by this person.
Just PLEASE don't be an idiot to post the evidence where TSR can get it first.

Have fun.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2342 on: 2009 December 07, 23:26:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I definitely don't want to scare anyone off from filing a complaint, please do! We have nothing to hide.

Except Atwat's persistent return. Every time it's sworn she's gone, she comes back, gets revealed, and then refired and rehired under yet another username.  Really shows you have nothing to hide. I'm sure we'll believe you *this* time.  Roll Eyes

Would somebody get in touch with Coconut and ask her to come over here and tell us - and everyone watching - how she knows about what Atwa did. I'm guessing there must be some emails or something.

coconut will not be setting out the exact circumstances of how they came across the information - this is never possible.  Subterfuge is necessary for continued information. Lots of things get passed around TSR - they used to have a forum for it, but they now do it's dispersed through various systems.  In this way, things make their way to coconut, and thus to us. Like all the other information, setting out the path of origin only serves to show TSR where they should be looking. Setting out the exact path only serves to narrow down the search for coconut, and thus make it easier to feed information to root out the mole.

I can attest that I know the path it took, and that I find it sufficiently believable.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
johan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: 2009 December 07, 23:28:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You might not be in the loop, Johan. Your brother, though, knows full well what he has said in the past to several people, including Inge about sharing private information with other people at TSR.
You might go look that reference up. Inge has stated that Thomas has told her that it was fully justified when information was shared because he deemed it piracy of his creators. Since when does breaking the international laws on privacy become justified? When the profits fall?
I know exactly what he told Inge and that has nothing to do with this list. What they talked about was when we posted names of people caught by the watermark in a private forum, years ago. We felt it was justified at the time.

Write Coconut a letter about this. She might have something to say about TSR. Hell, go look her blog up. She's got a lot of stuff you might be surprised about.
I've read it. It's a hate site, what can you expect?

I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?
No No No
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: 2009 December 07, 23:37:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Johan  Cheesy,

You should be thrilled that finally the proper authorities are going to look at these 'myths', 'rumours' and 'lies' as you call them, so why are you here trying to gain sympathy by pulling the victim act? What are you worried about if all of this is 'lies'?  What do you care what, I qoute,"those idiots" think?

The pirates are right. Your behaviour is a tad bit too transparent.

You will get nothing out of this. Off you go!

coconut will not be setting out the exact circumstances of how they came across the information - this is never possible.  Subterfuge is necessary for continued information. Lots of things get passed around TSR - they used to have a forum for it, but they now do it's dispersed through various systems.  In this way, things make their way to coconut, and thus to us. Like all the other information, setting out the path of origin only serves to show TSR where they should be looking. Setting out the exact path only serves to narrow down the search for coconut, and thus make it easier to feed information to root out the mole.

I can attest that I know the path it took, and that I find it sufficiently believable.

Calalily,

Are you and Coconut willing to provide this information for the FBI's eyes alone? This in support of those that are already filing a complaint? Your help in this is crucial.
« Last Edit: 2009 December 07, 23:44:25 by No No No » Logged
johan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: 2009 December 07, 23:47:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Except Atwat's persistent return. Every time it's sworn she's gone, she comes back, gets revealed, and then refired and rehired under yet another username.  Really shows you have nothing to hide. I'm sure we'll believe you *this* time.  Roll Eyes
Yes she managed to sneak in again but we certainly did not rehire her.

No offense but i don't think you're neutral enough for me to take your word for it, could you perhaps let someone neutral have a look at it? The prism people perhaps?

If someone ever gets a reply to a complaint will we hear about it if it doesn't go your way?
How can we possibly respond to something like this when all it takes is that someone says something?

I guess you're just not interested anyway...

No No No
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: 2009 December 07, 23:51:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Involving The Prism people isn't nessecary. The only party that needs to review this information is the FBI.
If the FBI find that this should be pursued, you may answer to them.

But don't worry, if these are all lies, nothing will happen and you can open more pages about 'false accustations'.

Bye now.
johan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: 2009 December 07, 23:55:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Johan  Cheesy,

You should be thrilled that finally the proper authorities are going to look at these 'myths', 'rumours' and 'lies' as you call them, so why are you here trying to gain sympathy by pulling the victim act? What are you worried about if all of this is 'lies'?  What do you care what, I qoute,"those idiots" think?
I honestly don't mind it at all. I would appreciate it if you could let us know the outcome.
Why i care? Despite what you might call me i'm only human.

Oh and yes, i might have called you idiots but i'm pretty sure it was called for in that context.

No No No
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: 2009 December 07, 23:57:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No. Your being here in the past has always had a good reason, and they were never emotional.
Your goal here was to get the information needed to prepare yourself. You didn't get it, and no-one is going to give it to you.
Time to drop the act and just leave.
No-one here really cares about squishy feelings anyway, so how you figured that would work..?
tsyy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: 2009 December 07, 23:58:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Comment by Foley — December 3, 2009 @ 07:10

6.If we did choose to pursue legal recourse, would you be able to provide any evidence we would need?
Just curious. I never subscribed to their site so they don’t have my Paypal info or home address. I’m bothered by my email address just being out there but I’m not sure that really constitutes a privacy violation.

Reply: Yes I would be willing to provide evidence to a lawyer.
-Coconut

This is from Coconut's site, she is willing to provide evidence to a lawyer. We don't need to make it easy for Johan the lazy to get his information if he is actually interested in the truth I am sure he will pay the money to find it out. I however doubt that Johan the lazy and his brother give a crap about the truth.

I know exactly what he told Inge and that has nothing to do with this list. What they talked about was when we posted names of people caught by the watermark in a private forum, years ago. We felt it was justified at the time.

What he told Inge has everything to do with this situation it is proof that he is willing to do illegal things if it benefits his end.
Why do you feel the need to get prism involved. What do they have to do with your brother and his activities. I think it will be better to file a complaint and let the FBI sort it out.

So as far as I'm concerned Johan, don't let the door hit you where the good lord split ya.
ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2350 on: 2009 December 08, 00:04:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could save a lot of time involved in writing these 'false accusations' essays by simply not doing things wrong. I do it all the time - it involves not hacking sites, not sharing personal info and not being downright stupid. Simple steps that you should try some time, you never know - it could boost your karma Smiley

Sims Central  - SimSearch - My Blog!
The one who no longer needs stopping!
johan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: 2009 December 08, 00:11:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could save a lot of time involved in writing these 'false accusations' essays by simply not doing things wrong. I do it all the time - it involves not hacking sites, not sharing personal info and not being downright stupid. Simple steps that you should try some time, you never know - it could boost your karma Smiley

Well then, can you prove it? Can you prove YOU didn't provide the list, that YOU didn't hack all those sites?

(for those of you that really are stupid, this was just to illustrate the problem, i don't think ShanOw did any of that)

No No No
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: 2009 December 08, 00:13:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well then, can you prove it? Can you prove YOU didn't provide the list, that YOU didn't hack all those sites?

(for those of you that really are stupid, this was just to illustrate the problem, i don't think ShanOw did any of that)

The only problem there is, is that you cannot get your hands on what evidence there was gathered. We don't have a problem at all.

It's going to the proper authorities, and if what you're saying is true, Johan, then sit back and relax. In the end the truth will set you free. Wink
If there is reason to investigate, you will hear about it from them.
Echo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: 2009 December 08, 00:18:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ShanOw, I think the point was that, at this point in the relationship, it wouldn't matter to most people here just how squeaky clean TSR is or isn't. Whether TSR is or isn't hacking or sharing personal info or whatever, it wouldn't matter. All it takes is for someone to say "ZOMG I was hacked it was TSR" and it is accepted as absolute truth with little to no evidence. There is a strong subscription to "truthiness" often to the detriment of actual truth. Coconut has made statements which have been completely disproved, but every word she says is still taken as gospel.

I don't think personal information about people should be passed around unless that information is made public by the person involved. I do prefer actual proof to heresay though, and most of what comes from PMBD reminds me of the DaVinci code - enough truth to sound legitimate, but also a lot of room for smoke and mirrors.
ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2354 on: 2009 December 08, 00:19:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you prove YOU didn't provide the list
Yes, because I had nothing to gain from the petition going down. It was out to bite you on the ass and then it mysteriously vanished. You also have access to your database which I imaging has a whole bunch of passwords neatly lined up. That gives you both motive and opportunity - I have neither motive or opportunity which (in a court of law) is sufficient proof that I didn't provide the list.

...that YOU didn't hack all those sites?
Right, I decided that because I hate the free community so much (the same one I've spend countless hours doing finds for, promoting new freesites and building a damn search engine for) that I would overnight learn to hack and then attack the very community that I love. While I was at it I hacked my own site as well - just for fun, you know Smiley. You on the other hand hate the free community because they cost you money & don't do anything to support them (unless you call your viral infested p.o.c. TSR workshop "support"). You on the other hand (as pointed out before) have access to all the passwords of TSR 1,000,000+ registered members. That again gives you motive + opportunity.

Sims Central  - SimSearch - My Blog!
The one who no longer needs stopping!
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: