PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:43:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 807175 times)
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #2205 on: 2009 November 30, 00:43:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yes...but I'm with Paleoanth...how is this libel? I be confused...as it's just a list of names and emails at this point...what exactly has been done with it except it was passed around??

From what I understand, he/she is trying to say that by being on that list, whoever compiled it and is spreading it around is falsely calling them pirates and hurting the peoples on that list reputations.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Celesta
Racist Stalker
Landlubber

EA made me a pirate!

View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: 2009 November 30, 00:55:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is this petition everyone keeps talking about? When was it? Was it an online petition? I never signed any petition regarding TSR. So no, they could not have gotten my information through any petition. The only way ATWAT could have my full real name is if it were given to her by EA.

Yeah, it was an online one Bluesoup started, and it was even suggested for some people to print a hard copy to mail to EA also.  The hacking of it was several months back, in March to be exact:  http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/index.php/topic,2366.msg140167.html#msg140167

I am number 4 on the so called leaked list, and I did not sign Bluesoup's petition. I didn't post a comment to that thread about it on the BBS so my name could not have been obtained from that thread. If my signature was on that petition then some prankster signed/forged my name to it. I am guessing this recent so called leaked information probably isn't my real name at all if the information comes from that hacked petition. But that is what I want to know, HOW did they get my full name if they indeed have it?

For those talking of suing someone over this, don't you have to be able to prove actual damages before you can sue someone?
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: 2009 November 30, 01:03:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Post on Coconut's blog asking her to compare your RL initials or initial with what is on her list.

Can BlueSoup access the signatures and compare them to coconut's list. Emails, numbering and whatnot. That would narrow it down a lot. Personally I don't see this as a official TSR type thing.
« Last Edit: 2009 November 30, 02:08:45 by kenmtl » Logged

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
missangelica
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: 2009 November 30, 01:05:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am number 4 on the so called leaked list, and I did not sign Bluesoup's petition. I didn't post a comment to that thread about it on the BBS so my name could not have been obtained from that thread. If my signature was on that petition then some prankster signed/forged my name to it. I am guessing this recent so called leaked information probably isn't my real name at all if the information comes from that hacked petition. But that is what I want to know, HOW did they get my full name if they indeed have it?

Considering how high you are on that list, I wouldn't be surprised if someone did sign your name instead of their own on that BlueSoup petition for the lulz. I know they like posting as you on MSTY from time to time. He/she probably used a fake last name on the petition if it does turn out that's where this list came from.

Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2209 on: 2009 November 30, 01:09:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Post on Coconut's blog asking her to compare your RL initials or initial with what is on her list.

Can BlueSoup access the signatures and compare them to coconuts list. Emails, numbering and whatnot. That would narrow it down a lot. Personally I don't see this as a official TSR type thing.

I see it as the twat hacking Blues petition, mining it for the names & emails & then giving it to thomas in hopes of getting back in his pants good gracies.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: 2009 November 30, 01:12:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bless you for not knowing what they could do with that information.  Truly your mind was never meant to be used for evil.  Personally I can come up with several things that they could do, but I question whether they would go that far.  Considering how they have already lied, hacked, DDOS attacked, shushed with money, sent trojans and viruses to their own staff, and more making a list grows longer every day, they go farther into depravity and lawlessness.  So I don't think you should be looking it through your moral compass, but through Thomass'.

First off, cut the patronizing bullshit.  I'm not stupid nor am I innocent, not by a long shot.  Yes, they could destroy my computer with viruses. As to what good that would accomplish, please tell me.  I'd get another computer.  Even if we were flat broke, I'd have one within a month.  Might be a Salvation Armani special, but I'd be on the net.  But, if they wanted to infect my computer, TSR could have done that years ago, without ever needing to know my first name and address.  All they'd need to know is my email and they could send it to me.  Or, my IP address, which they had every single time I logged onto their site. 

So, what else could they do to me?  You say, "They go further into depravity and lawlessness."  That's vague bullshit.  Specifically, since you are soooo devious and sooo knowing,  what can they do to me, within reason, now that they have my real name and email?  Are they going to take a trip to where I live and beat me up?  I. Don't. Think. So.  Could they get my phone number and call me in the middle of the night?  Yes.  Could I then get them for harassment, because the call could easily be traced?  Yes.  And even if the call can't be traced, a phone call is merely annoying. 

You shadily hint that they could do terrible things that would destroy my life.  What are these things?  Spell them out for me, stop the veiled hints.  Yes, they can call my ISP and say, "This person is a known pirater of software."  The only thing is that my ISP is going to look at my record and say, "Well, ironically, she isn't a big downloader."  I'm not on any torrent sites.  My ISP isn't going to start action on me, based on someone calling and claiming they have information on me, my ISP would need proof.  Atwa and her posse can claim I'm a pirate until I'm blue in the face, but I'm not.  I haven't shared their precious pay files.  I don't even download software or music off of torrents (Or, at least I haven't in about five years...)  If Atwa wants to accuse, let her accuse, the burden of proof is on her shoulders. This isn't like she has a screen shot of me doing anything wrong, because I haven't done what she's accusing me of. 

Could she find out where I work and call and tell my boss I'm an evil pirate?  Probably, if she wants.  Good luck to her, the first thing she'd have to do is explain what pirating is.  No, correct that, the first thing she'd have to do is explain to my boss that computers can be used outside of work!  But, even if my boss was the most computer savvy guy in the world, he's not going to take the world of some unknown person calling him and claiming stuff.  No boss would. And yes, having been once married to a complete and utter lunatic, I know for fact that someone calling and talking smack about someone to their boss is not legal grounds to fire them.  My ex husband tried that route and a simple phonecall to the cops took care of that problem.  Yes, I know, people get fired over stuff on the net all the time, but that's usually something like they posted a picture of themselves on a beach when they're supposed to be home sick.  Or they wrote a long missive about how much the company they work for, sucks on their MySpace page. 

All we have now is that this list is out. My name (and 600 other folks) name is on this list. We have Coconut saying that Atwa is saying it's a list of pirates.  While I do beileve Coconut, I can't even prove that Atwa is actually passing out the list or saying that.  No one has stepped forward but Coconut to claim this information.  If I contacted a lawyer right now and said, "What can I do?" he'd look at the evidence and think I was crazy.  We don't even have a copy of the document being passed around to look at, we just have an edited version of this document.   So far, nothing has been done.

If something happens, like if my ISP should suddenly say, "We can no longer give you service because you're a pirate," then I have something.  In the meantime, all I have is heresay.   

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: 2009 November 30, 01:24:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We've found the missing link as to where that list came from. Apparently, the information is from a certain e-Petition created by the Soup, that was hacked by "unknown agencies". The fact that TSR now has this information conclusively proves they were behind that.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: 2009 November 30, 01:26:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If it's Ricci I'm thinking of wasn't she at SimholicsRUS at one point?  She couldn't be Atwat--he recolors are actually good.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
missangelica
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: 2009 November 30, 01:40:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*bitchwhinemoan*

Always looking for a fight, aren't ya?  I actually wasn't trying to be patronizing.  I meant it.  Lately I have been around some people that cannot fathom evil stuff like that and I was thinking you were the same.  Way to go, seriously, at proving me wrong.

You even think why I might be vague?  I don't want to give them ideas.  Hell, I didn't even want to mention at first that I'm not on that list because I don't want them going, "Well, looks like we missed some people.  We have more work to do."  I still did though because I thought it might help us figure out where the list came from.

You can try to downplay this as much as you want in your own mind, but by doing so you continue to say that tsr is not that bad and what they do is not serious.  To me, this feels like a pattern you are trapped in.  It's almost like you were in an abusive relationship, got out of it, but still love him (tsr) and make excuses for him even year(s) later for stuff in the present.  While I agree we shouldn't get hysterical over it, I don't think we should downplay it or say that it is in any way shape or form "okay", which I think you do by playing devil's advocate for tsr repeatedly.  You also speculate on coconut's identity and motives a lot, which I thought we had a consensus on that that was not okay to do.  I'm not even sure if you realize you do it though--or maybe I'm wrong.  Maybe my interpretation of your posts this past year have been wrong.  Someone will probably jump in after I post this and tell me that I'm full of it or agree with me.  We'll see.
« Last Edit: 2009 November 30, 02:23:41 by missangelica » Logged

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: 2009 November 30, 02:02:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with missangelica on this point, Darqstar. It does sound like your downplaying this (maybe for your own peace of mind?). Regardless, people are finding out that information about them is being circulated without their consent. They have every right to be PISSED and ANGRY and to act however the hell they want. And I seriously don't think they should blame themselves for this because they had a desire to change things for the better by signing a petition. 

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: 2009 November 30, 02:12:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To be curious, and probably stir the pot... I remember reading somewhere that Blue was the only person that was going to be able to see that list no? Am I wrong in thinking I read that somewhere? I am almost positive I did, because it was used as an "assurance" that real names could be provided.

I don't want to think that Blue would be involved, but let's be honest here. It's SUPER shady that the petition was pushed for so hard by her, she became somewhat defensive when I questioned the "effectiveness" of it, it was hacked by "unknown agencies," TSR is now sharing that information, and I have yet to see any response on GOS or here by Blue, two of the bigger sites I noticed that she was pushing for the petition. Please someone prove me wrong. (Literally, I am not trying to be a smart ass, but the inner conspiracy theorist is running rampant.)

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2216 on: 2009 November 30, 02:25:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I to remember seeing somewhere that Blue was the only person that was going to be able to see that list. That is one of the reasons alot of peeps signed it including me. Then it got hacked by the twat and or her minions.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: 2009 November 30, 02:28:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well look at that..I made the list. And I signed that online petition. Well at least we know where the link is. I'm not going to get myself all worked up over this for right now but I'm defiently going to be keeping an eye out.

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: 2009 November 30, 02:45:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't want to think that Blue would be involved, but let's be honest here. It's SUPER shady that the petition was pushed for so hard by her, she became somewhat defensive when I questioned the "effectiveness" of it, it was hacked by "unknown agencies," TSR is now sharing that information, and I have yet to see any response on GOS or here by Blue, two of the bigger sites I noticed that she was pushing for the petition. Please someone prove me wrong. (Literally, I am not trying to be a smart ass, but the inner conspiracy theorist is running rampant.)
Yes, but BlueSoup has a fat head, so that sort of response is normal. She didn't want to believe that e-Petitions are stupid and suck.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: 2009 November 30, 03:03:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but BlueSoup has a fat head, so that sort of response is normal. She didn't want to believe that e-Petitions are stupid and suck.

I suppose that is true. Maybe not the fat head part because I wouldn't know.  Tongue Has anyone tried contacting the petition service she used and informed them of the events? Maybe there is something they can do about this situation.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: