PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:35:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 806903 times)
Nova Strike
Landlubber

I demand an explanation for your bullshit.

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1905 on: 2009 September 11, 05:05:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe Thom@$$ cut a deal with EA to screw the simming community out of money no matter what we do.

Or maybe he got bought by Walt and TSR is going to go under too.

Or maybe Thom@$$ is retiring and T$R is dying.

OK, I'm hoping T$R goes under, but.

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: 2009 September 14, 17:46:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you haven't seen Coconut's blog, on the 12th there was an update. A person posting in the comments guessed correctly what the TSR announcement would be, which is they are going to announce that Wes H. will be joining the TSR Merlin development team.

Other TSR news includes they have their first objects which they are marketing at the "very first Sims 3 Custom Objects for you to download" and the "first, quality CC Furniture to appear for your game!" They are also saying this is a huge milestone for the community. The above three things are totally wrong seeing as we have had CC furniture for what, a month, month and a half or more now, so that milestone was hit a long time ago. They also can't give you any dining sets because they haven't gotten dining chairs to work yet, lighting and build things are still in testing, and some of the color variants are still not functional is some objects.

In other news TSR has created The Sims 3 Wiki, which according to a comment on Coconut's blog (by the same person who guess right about TSR's announcement) it has content taken right from MTS' Wiki, just the wording altered slightly.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1907 on: 2009 September 14, 18:28:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm Thomas- Wes H posted the first new objects for TS3 back in late June, and the first new objects were Stylist Sims Living Room set on July 31st, Snaitif's Paintings in June, and the Dining Set at Sims 3 Martkplatz that was posted by Schnuffi1982 on August 4th. You have the first entirely new objects for Sims 3 just like Peggy had the first new hair on July 28th when HystericalParoxysm released her hairs on July 19th. You people are idiots of the highest class and I don't mean that as a compliment. Also if Merlin works anything like the TSR Wizard, the Sims3Workshop, and the TSRSims2Wizard did - screw you DNW

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: 2009 September 15, 01:42:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But we must remember the cult that is TSR. No one else counts unless they are affiliated with TSR. And what's Wes_H's problem? I can't decide how much money Thomas must be talking. They're trying to screw over their FAs from getting extra money, so they surely aren't offering Wes much. So what's in it for him?

I really don't give a crap about Sims 3. It will not be on my machine. I've long since boycotted EA. They won't get another dime from me--not in any way, shape or form. If a game has an EA logo, forget it. I don't care if it's the only game in town--I'll play solitaire with a deck of cards instead. I'm just still here to watch paysites burn.

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1909 on: 2009 September 15, 03:14:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you haven't seen Coconut's blog, on the 12th there was an update. A person posting in the comments guessed correctly what the TSR announcement would be, which is they are going to announce that Wes H. will be joining the TSR Merlin development team.

This makes me really sad.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1910 on: 2009 September 15, 04:46:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not that I don't trust Coconut, it is more the people at TSR that she is finding this shit out from that I don't trust. I would not trust anyone in the know at TSR any farther than I could throw them and last thing I knew most of those people weigh more than I can either lift or throw. It makes me sad if it is true but look at how many people they claimed worked with them on the workshop that never had anything to do with TSR and had no idea that TSR was making these claims. While JFade, Saraswati, and Inge Jones may have helped them with the Workshit somewhat, some of the people they claimed worked on the Workshop Development Team had no idea that TSR was even creating their own tools. WesH has yet to make any statements at all either at MTS or at Custom Sims 3 Forum- or anywhere else that I have found-- and until he does I am taking this news with a grain of salt- since TSR have lied  claimed that people that would never ever, ever work with them ever- had in fact worked with them only to have these people turn around and state that TSR was lying and present evidence as to the fact. Frankly if Thomass was standing in a Walmart Parking lot with a stolen TV in his hands and a cop pointing a gun in his face asking if he stole the TV - he would lie even when shown videotaped evidence that showed him stealing the TV. If WesH says he participated in the creation of Merlin I will believe him- if he says no I will believe him because he has a better record than Thomass when it comes to telling the truth. Not that that is difficult- John Gotti probably lied less in his entire lifetime than Thomass has lied just since the founding of The Shit Resource.
« Last Edit: 2009 September 15, 04:54:21 by dstar » Logged

missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: 2009 September 15, 13:06:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I won't believe it either until Wes says so on another site like his own site.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: 2009 September 15, 14:00:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Coconut says TSR will announce it. That does not mean it will be TRUE. TSR has habitually announced things that have turned out to be blatant not-trueities.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: 2009 September 15, 14:14:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Time to post in the the TSR forums, I think.  Give links to the real first Sims3 CC.  Thoma$$'s empire of lies is built on ignorance.

edit: I find the announcement about Wes_H as staff difficult to believe.  From what I've seen, he seems to be an ethical person.  He knows firsthand that TSR lies, since he was one of the people TSR screwed over when  some in the free community tried to cooperate with them.  The only plausible reason I could think of for him to do it would be to try to change TSR from the inside.  I don't think he's that foolish.  Would they let him link to MTS?  Would they let him tell the truth about who made the first Sims3 CC and who wrote the content of the wiki?  I bet my IRA they won't.
« Last Edit: 2009 September 15, 14:22:33 by CatOfWar » Logged

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1914 on: 2009 September 15, 14:34:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know I don't buy it - as Coconut says, TSR is announcing it, but it doesn't make it true.  That's like them announcing Numenor helped on their workshop [when to my knowledge, he hasn't touched sims 3 stuff at all.]

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1915 on: 2009 September 15, 14:56:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The realistic fact of the matter is that if or until WesH makes a statement about this one way or the other- the free community will refuse to believe anything TSR says- We all know TSR lies to make themselves look good, and most of the people TSR is trying to convert to their cause will never believe them because they are trying to make themselves look good to people like us, GOS Sims Cave, BPS, MTS and Insim, as well as programmers like Pete and Inge Jones, WesH and Delphy. Most of us will never buy their shit again - the list of victims in this is simply to fuckin long, and includes many of the most popular, and most well respected members of the free community. I honestly think given the history and background of some of the creators/programmers/modders that TSR claims helped them with the TSR TS3 Workshop and who they claim are helping them with Merlin -  that anyone who is helping them if they are in fact helping them at all  on their ickle tools is only helping TSR in order to help TSR make  TSR  look even more foolish  than they already do since most TSR created programs are fail and have been since the TS1 days.

They lie because they don't have a genuine mod creator amongst them since Windkeeper retired- other than AnoeskaB who doesn't know any more about .pkg formats and the coding used in the games than what she needs to know to make OMSP's. They need to lie because they need to look like they have modders and programmers working for them so the Sheep won't go to Simbology, Insim, MTS, or MATY for their hacks/mods/programs. Fools

« Last Edit: 2009 September 15, 16:07:35 by dstar » Logged

minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: 2009 September 15, 15:12:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The fact that Coconut has listed this 3 days ago and Wes hasn't denied it has made me think that it is true. Surely he's had some word by now that Coconut has dropped the bomb.

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: 2009 September 15, 15:35:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wes probably doesn't go to Coconut.  I asked Johan (TSR) in chat if it was true and he didn't reply.  I haven't see Wes yet since reading about it myself today.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: 2009 September 15, 15:39:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know HP and Delphy don't check Coconut's blog regularly, maybe WesH doesn't either.  Not everyone keeps up with this stuff as religiously as pirates.  I'm hoping that's the reason for no comment from WesH.

edit: Ninja'd by Inge! Cheesy

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: 2009 September 15, 16:37:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm with MissA, won't believe it 'til Wes confirms it on an independent site Lips sealed

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: