PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 06:37:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 816285 times)
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1635 on: 2009 June 17, 04:02:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think the majority of the FA's and SA's are idiots.  Think of how many have come out of the fog of tsr and came to our side.  Wink

I hope those still remaining will wake up and realize that Thomass doesn't give a shit about them, except for their ability to produce stuff for him to sell.  It doesn't matter how loyal to him you are.  Once you stop producing, he'll toss your ass out.  Raveena, for example, immediately comes to mind.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 17, 04:08:51 by missangelica » Logged

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
AlicaKate
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: 2009 June 17, 07:13:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello... I'mma newww, and I've been following this post pretty decently... 'cept for, I honestly don't really know what's going on.  And I wanna know.  Cheesy

Also... Why does it say "DEATH TO CALALILY!" at the top of teh page?

Thankies Smiley
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: 2009 June 17, 08:01:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello... I'mma newww, and I've been following this post pretty decently... 'cept for, I honestly don't really know what's going on.  And I wanna know.  Cheesy

Okay, well, let's see. I think right now, what's going on is T$R's Thoma$$ is screwing over his Featured Artists, which is similar to, yet less invasive than, the way he's been screwing over the Sims Community for years. Basically, he wants to give them [the FAs] less money while not actually accruing less money, thus reiterating, yet again, how much of a giant dirty hooker's douche bag Thoma$$ truly is. It doesn't matter, though, it's not like they should be getting paid in the first place. It's really more offensive in that his greed knows no bounds and his loyalty is utterly nonexistent. Apparently there really isn't any honor among those particular thieves. Also, he's looking for new Featured Artists to specialize in Sims 3 (or something along those lines) - no doubt he'll be screwing them over soon, too. Anyhow, be sure to read Coconut's Blog - it will illuminate a great many things when it comes to that God-forsaken site, and is a good place to catch up on all the latest goings-on, without all of the sugar-coat-it-ram-it-down-their-throats-and-act-like-it's-not-pure-insanity-SHAPE! crap.

*Appreciative Chuckle* Yeah, it always does that. Wink

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1638 on: 2009 June 17, 08:52:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cause I don't do what I'm told.  I refused to be a dancing monkey for Pescado, hence, I should die.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: 2009 June 17, 15:39:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think the majority of the FA's and SA's are idiots.  Think of how many have come out of the fog of tsr and came to our side.  Wink

I don't think most are idiots either. However at this point in the game if you're still drinking the kool-aid then it's kinda idiot by association, don't ya think?

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: 2009 June 17, 15:48:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Idiot is not the correct word, indoctrinated is. It's very hard for years-long members to leave that blindful and cosy cocoon. I don't know if that's clear but meh.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1641 on: 2009 June 17, 16:57:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are and always have been Thomass's Favorites amongst the FA's - they will continue to believe just like the people that followed Jim Jones that were his favorites continued to believe until the day they drank the poisoned kool aid- but I would hope that those amongst his non-favorites would see the light and leave either to stop creating or to return to MTS from which they came in the first place.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Silver Arrows
ARR!

Disillusioned miscreants FTW!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1642 on: 2009 June 17, 19:19:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Idiot is not the correct word, indoctrinated is.
Whichever way you look at it, DOT is an idiot

Run into the setting sun — run and suffer. Just don't mess up your hair
Silver Arrows's P&L at me
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: 2009 June 17, 19:47:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, dstar, I see your point and I understand the comparison, but, really? Jim Jones? When do we start comparing Tomass to Hitler? Where does the line get drawn? Tomass is a greedy twat and a manipulator and he uses people, all under the guise of a business; a business which is not legal - I get it. But Jim Jones led 900 people to their deaths - many of which were children who had no choice about where they were or what they were forced to drink. Even a good portion of the adults balked, at which point the guy had them killed. All Our Crap Is About A Video Game. What TSR does isn't right, and it isn't cool, and it isn't even allowable, and we certainly shouldn't cut them any slack, but! It. Is. Not. An. Atrocity. And I feel that by making that comparison you are minimizing the horrific events that took place at Jonestown and the 914 lives that were lost.

They
ARR!

Thoma$$ Excrement!

View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: 2009 June 17, 20:10:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All Our Crap Is About A Video Game. What TSR does isn't right, and it isn't cool, and it isn't even allowable, and we certainly shouldn't cut them any slack, but! It. Is. Not. An. Atrocity. And I feel that by making that comparison you are minimizing the horrific events that took place at Jonestown and the 914 lives that were lost.

I think the part where TSR commited acts identical to identity theft would be a big deal, although still not an atrocity, would be just as painful as the victims would have to live with the fact that they were betrayed just for the sake of money.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: 2009 June 17, 20:54:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, then I guess that just begs the question: How much is a life worth?

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: 2009 June 17, 21:02:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently 10$ a month.

A lot of uploaders at T$R only upload crap to take the free incentive days. That's how a lot get sucked into the system.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: 2009 June 17, 21:22:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ya it's like a vortex over there. Once you get sucked in and surrounded by lamps it's hard to get out.

But guys seriously, come on. Drinking the kool-aid is just a phrase, lets not get carried away. They're all a bunch of  tards but ya lets keep it in context.

Besides apparently Thomas is Swedish or whatever so it'd probably more like a sauna of death or something.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: 2009 June 17, 21:36:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I have no qualms about the phrase "Don't Drink The Kool-aid!". That doesn't bug me at all. It is a reminder to question, evaluate, analyze and think for yourself. But comparing Tomass to Jim Jones seems over the top to me. And, personally, while I'd rather not have my personal information smeared across the intrawebs, it's still not as heinous a crime as poisoning countless children to death. I understand the analogy, I understand the parallels between the two, I just think that by using them in this instance, it really is trivializing the heartstopping horror that was the Jamestown Massacre, and I think that some perspective needed to be injected into the conversation. I also think that for his crimes, Tomass should be stripped of his bank account, second home, and all luxuries, then sequestered in the most poverty stricken, aids ridden portion of Africa and forced to do some real humanitarian work. When it comes to Jim Jones, however, I would imagine something like a Brazen Bull would be more appropriate.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1649 on: 2009 June 17, 21:59:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But comparing Tomass to Jim Jones seems over the top to me.

It's also inaccurate. Thomass is NOT charismatic. 

The reality is that FAs are FAs because they lie to themselves.  It's a way to feel important over a relatively unimportant thing.  It's only when Thomass or (here at PMBD) they're made to feel foolish and unimportant, disregarded as such; that they forsake paysiteisms. 

That's why they stay - because a whole heap of sims nerds will give them praise and pay them money for skills that are worth little in the real world, and that only sims downloads nerds know about.  I mean, if you've got nothing else going for you, be top of the heap at the Sims Resource!

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: