PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 20:19:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 817033 times)
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1620 on: 2009 June 16, 03:32:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: 2009 June 16, 04:12:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Snarky is the reason I never eat or drink anything while reading PMBD.
Maybe with a 50% pay cut, Dot will only be able to afford half the SHAPE?

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: 2009 June 16, 05:00:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL both macros are made of win! But somehow the second applies moar to T$R, given their intelligence level Cheesy

Concerning the FA's monnie11 cut it's in fact a very good news, it made my day happy happy joy joy! I knew that T$R was deemed to destroy itself on its own, and Thoma$$ (may he suffocate from Atwat's kisses) is doing it very well! *shares rum*
Now if we could somehow accelerate the process...

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1623 on: 2009 June 16, 11:00:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I cannot imagine all the FA's just meekly accepting this.  Who cares if the items are old?  If they are not going to be paid for those downloads, then I agree with Darq and they should demand that those items are set free.  If I was a FA and I wasn't getting paid for those items, I would make damn sure Thomas wasn't either. 

Hey! You FA lurkers who are reading this-you are being used by Thomas!  He doesn't care about you, your issues or your loyalty (except when he can exploit it).  Wake up!

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1624 on: 2009 June 16, 15:06:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or to pull a quote from Cerebus - He doesn't love you, he just wants your money.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: 2009 June 16, 16:49:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know I could see Thomas saying something like subscriber money is down or something like that, so to cut back costs, but still keep the site as great as it is, FA pay needs to be cut. He says something like that, you know they will go along with it because Thomas never lies, its the nasty pirates who lie.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
sailfindragon
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1626 on: 2009 June 16, 18:24:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know I could see Thomas saying something like subscriber money is down or something like that, so to cut back costs, but still keep the site as great as it is, FA pay needs to be cut. He says something like that, you know they will go along with it because Thomas never lies, its the nasty pirates who lie.

You are so right, that seems to be his M.O.

Add your Sims Site to the SailfinSims Link Directory
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: 2009 June 16, 18:37:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The problem with that argument is that FA pay is pretty much based on the amount of paid subscriber downloads.  So, if subscriptions are down, then FA's will feel it anyway, because less paid subscribers will be downloading their items.  How well the site is doing already reflects their pay, to cut in on top of that is adding injury to insult.  It would be like going to work at an hourly job and first being told your hours are cut, then being told your pay is being cut. 

And, while I hope that the lack of up and coming FA items is a sign of discontent, with the general hive mentality over there, I fear it's more a case of "Everyone is having fun with TS3 right now!"   I hope I'm wrong.  I hope the FA's wake up and smell the coffee. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: 2009 June 16, 19:24:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL both macros are made of win! But somehow the second applies moar to T$R, given their intelligence level Cheesy

OFFS just say it! You like him more than me. That's totally fine. It's all good.

*runs out of room and slams door*

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: 2009 June 16, 19:36:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The problem with that argument is that FA pay is pretty much based on the amount of paid subscriber downloads.  So, if subscriptions are down, then FA's will feel it anyway, because less paid subscribers will be downloading their items.  How well the site is doing already reflects their pay, to cut in on top of that is adding injury to insult.  It would be like going to work at an hourly job and first being told your hours are cut, then being told your pay is being cut. 

And, while I hope that the lack of up and coming FA items is a sign of discontent, with the general hive mentality over there, I fear it's more a case of "Everyone is having fun with TS3 right now!"   I hope I'm wrong.  I hope the FA's wake up and smell the coffee. 

But I can see him saying that even if subscriber money is going up. And while I do think that subscriber money is going down, I really don't think it would have dropped low enough for him to cut their pay by that much.

Isn't Thomas' second house on a lake or something. He may want to get a boat to go with it.

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1630 on: 2009 June 16, 21:34:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, this coincides with the release of TS3, and his search for new FAs for TS3.  So I can see that Thomass wouldn't really care about the TS2 FAs, and he can "set the stage" for the new FAs - stop them getting too uppity.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: 2009 June 16, 21:43:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Silly Thomas.  He should have just said "Pay cut?  What pay cut?  I'm still paying you 100%.  What the?  ZOMG!  It's teh eebil pirates!  They haxxored payroll!  Oh noes!  They're taking half your monies!  You know what would stop them?  If you produced twice as much".

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: 2009 June 16, 21:48:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Silly Thomas.  He should have just said "Pay cut?  What pay cut?  I'm still paying you 100%.  What the?  ZOMG!  It's teh eebil pirates!  They haxxored payroll!  Oh noes!  They're taking half your monies!  You know what would stop them?  If you produced twice as much".

And they would take that as the truth, because Thomas said it.

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: 2009 June 17, 00:13:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OFFS just say it! You like him more than me. That's totally fine. It's all good.

*runs out of room and slams door*
ROFL NooOooOo Come back Kenmtl, I WUV you! Grin Thanks for the laugh!

I think the FA are awakening, otherwise their production wouldn't have dropped. i.e. I cannot believe all the FA are too busy playing sims 3 and simply awaiting for a mesh tool to be released. Even when there was nothing new more to produce for sims 2 they kept on popping out their crap, because they were paid with their downloads. Pay rate per download lowered, ipso facto their production lowered. I think they're in fact doing the only thing they can do since they're only allowed to shut up and bow to any decision made by Thoma$$: not produce anymore. They're using their only weapon available. Or I'm being too optimistic. But if it is indeed the case then this little fire will quickly spread out if Thoma$$ doesn't raise the pay rate. Why work for almost nothing if you're in T$R, THE paysite in excellence, knowing that T$R make a LOT of money? And old paysets still brings thousand of downloads every day, unfair! Aye, not clear, I know. But I'm trying.
Message to lurking FAs reading us: what to do? The solution is simple, simply walk away from T$R. Go and don't look back.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: 2009 June 17, 01:57:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why should we care if they stop producing, it will kill the site quicker with any luck.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: